• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help noob to get most out of smoking meth

Find a bowl like the s about as thick as a fork handle. Smoke it by lighting a candle and hovering it comes se as hell but not touching candle , observe whole things and when you see it melting swirl the liquid around to give surface area of inner bowl head now just experimet with max height from flame needed o risst it. Once you get at a good rip don't put it right back on Disney slowly turn irgt them right sucking up excess vapor till it almost stops. Then whisk nrkty stuft and repeat.

I put .6 in here, I got 12 rips the first time and about 8 the second. And there's plenty more u can see .. People fect temp cuntroller

8Hi9TFw_d.webp

Find a bowl like the s about as thick as a fork handle. Smoke it by lighting a candle and hovering it comes se as hell but not touching candle , observe whole things and when you see it melting swirl the liquid around to give surface area of inner bowl head now just experimet with max height from flame needed o risst it. Once you get at a good rip don't put it right back on Disney slowly turn irgt them right sucking up excess vapor till it almost stops. Then whisk nrkty stuft and repeat.

I put .6 in here, I got 12 rips the first time and about 8 the second. And there's plenty more u can see .. People fect temp cuntroller
I've got a temp controlled hot air gun. With this my meth never burns just melts and vapors.

I think your brain has just adapted, and it should be noted that long term tolerance is basically you start growing too many neurons in the wrong place. That's what it boils down to. And so the actual structure of your brain is forever changed and adapted, and so you get unpredictable responses.

That's cool you're using a controlled temperature. I use a vaporizer to vape weed, and I can tell you that I have a much lower tolerance to smoked or burned weed. Sometimes I hit a plateau, but what I'm rambling about is that other people here who are actually smoking their meth are getting a different collection of compounds, even if the main one is the methamphetamine molecule.

finally, I was just going to say that you should consume brain nutrients, especially fish oil, and I personally like the red algae dha, it's better. but there are other brain nutrient type things, and that's what I would recommend. Sorta random I know, and not necessarily what you were asking but just my two cents for any random visitor who may read this years from now.

Glass pipe. I'm not burning it. Keeping the lighter as far away to get it smoking and not boiling the liquid. I know what burnt meth tastes like so it's not that I'm burning it. I've smoked before and it's always worked good just recently not hitting as hard. I'm putting it down to my body adapting to smoking just like it adapted to dexies after a small bunch of doses.
dude junk is junk cuz it wouldnt matter if u smoked everyday, if it was any good ud have felt it after the first 2 hits period

we dont even have any ice or meth worth doing where i live and that truly sucks cuz i have a medical need for it, anyone wanna tell me where the fab is?

There are always plenty of reasons against injecting drugs. Definitely get more bang for your buck injecting vs smoking. When you smoke meth, everything you exhale is wasted.

Inject it and none is wasted plus you come up hard for a longtime.
I don't find that to be true -- the 'longtime' bit. IV meth gets me super high for 5 minutes, if that, then not much after. To me, IV goes thru the shit way faster than snorting or eating. Smoking, it doesn't really get me there.

I don't find that to be true -- the 'longtime' bit. IV meth gets me super high for 5 minutes, if that, then not much after. To me, IV goes thru the shit way faster than snorting or eating. Smoking, it doesn't really get me there.
You might want to give it a miss then if it's not working for you.

Like one of those crafting type heat guns? What temp do you put it at? And is that Celsius or Fahrenheit?
It was like a crafting heat gun but came with a soldering iron. It's celsius. I've tried from 190 - 280. Depends on batch I found no visible vapor given off while applying low heat like 220C but then exhaling would produce a cloud of white vapor. Other batches would give off visible vapor.

Last edited:
A lot of people have this issue. And people say it’s tolerance but no. The dope now days is bad. If you take a week off, it’ll get you feeling alright for a few hours but that ain’t shit. The good shit from 10-15 years ago would have you so high you couldn’t eat or sleep , you’d Jack off for 10 hours, when the high came on it was unmistakable. Now, you realize you’re chatty…and kind horny…it’s hard to pee, and if you smoke a lot you can stay up for a few days but you can eat and go to sleep anytime you want. Also the old dope would have me sweating crazy if I smoked too much, and my pupils would dialate crazy you could tell when I was high cus my eyes would be black and I’d be sweating. Neither of those happens now. I think the dope is being heavily cut by mid/low level dealers because they know you can’t just go get a box and make your own pure stuff like you used to

we let it happen, imo
we choose who leads (optimally)
get loony leaders and the flock follows blindly.
Fuckin cookoo all over again

A lot of people have this issue. And people say it’s tolerance but no. The dope now days is bad. If you take a week off, it’ll get you feeling alright for a few hours but that ain’t shit. The good shit from 10-15 years ago would have you so high you couldn’t eat or sleep , you’d Jack off for 10 hours, when the high came on it was unmistakable. Now, you realize you’re chatty…and kind horny…it’s hard to pee, and if you smoke a lot you can stay up for a few days but you can eat and go to sleep anytime you want. Also the old dope would have me sweating crazy if I smoked too much, and my pupils would dialate crazy you could tell when I was high cus my eyes would be black and I’d be sweating. Neither of those happens now. I think the dope is being heavily cut by mid/low level dealers because they know you can’t just go get a box and make your own pure stuff like you used to

Don't forget we do get older. 10-15 years can be a long time for the body. Things no longer work they way they used to, with or without drugs.

Not to derail the thread. Just seems so potent. I would never do that to myself cause I know I'd love it too much. Will stick to smoking green.

This makes me question if what you have is even meth. If it is, I suspect it isn't very pure.

regardless, you could simply be describing tolerance

it's not a waste, people often repeatedly take hit after hit when smoking

the euphoria from meth is unmistakable

if it's low quality meth you may need to use more, I've had really impure meth in which it was normal for me to smoke half a gram or more over the course of the night. However, even low quality meth should last more than 4-5 hours.

are you on any medications? some can block the euphoria from meth
Can you say which meds block?

Not to derail the thread. Just seems so potent. I would never do that to myself cause I know I'd love it too much. Will stick to smoking green.
I thought so too, but curiosity got me and I recently tried for the first time (not first use ever of stims) it didn't do much for me. Sex is great, like really great and it's a great diet plan. I suppose it's good for staying up all night hyperfocused on internet rabbit holes 🤷‍♀️

It’s for sure the quality. I knows there’s still good quality out there but for real the other stuff is everywhere. Used to be an oz of ice was like around a grand( just what I heard never got that much) and at hundred a g you could triple your money. Now a oz is literally going for 100 bucks in a lot of circles. It’s shit, it’s not meth and if you acetone wash it it washes away with it. Also it might seriously have fentanyl in it cus it makes you nod…