• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help noob to get most out of smoking meth

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Not an addict, never have been, but I've used a handful of times before at most once or twice a month or even less. Just recently I've noticed smoking isn't hitting like it used to despite oral dosing still working as hard as when I first started experimenting.

10mg smoked used to feel like 30mg oral dex and I wouldn't dose higher. But since noticing effects not working as strong anymore I've pushed it to 50mg to see if it would be stronger and I swear it feels less than 10mg dex and lasts only 4-5 hours. I like keeping my doses low to save money and to keep neurotoxic damage down to a minimum.

Wondering if I up the dosage will I get much stronger and actual euphoric effects or will it just extend the duration? I've never got mental or physical euphoria from meth I just become more chatty and confident, better focused and can stay awake longer.

What kind of effects can I expect if I smoked 100mg puff after puff? Is redosing meth that quickly just a waste with only the first lungful counting like crack coke or do the effects build upon the last dose?

Last edited:
I've never got mental or physical euphoria from meth I just become more chatty and confident, better focused and can stay awake longer.

it feels less than 10mg dex and lasts only 4-5 hours.

This makes me question if what you have is even meth. If it is, I suspect it isn't very pure.

regardless, you could simply be describing tolerance

What kind of effects can I expect if I smoked 100mg puff after puff? Is redosing meth that quickly just a waste with only the first lungful counting like crack coke or do the effects build upon the last dose?
it's not a waste, people often repeatedly take hit after hit when smoking

the euphoria from meth is unmistakable

if it's low quality meth you may need to use more, I've had really impure meth in which it was normal for me to smoke half a gram or more over the course of the night. However, even low quality meth should last more than 4-5 hours.

are you on any medications? some can block the euphoria from meth

^I've bought meth a lot of times from speed to ice and I can tell the difference between crap meth and good meth. 500mg of low quality speed is what I need to eat to get where I want. The ice I get is decent as eating 30-40mg starts to cause a lot of side effects like uncomfortably high heart rate, jaw clenching, hyperfocus and wakefulness for over 24 hours which to me indicates good quality. Just smoking doesn't seem to have the same strength or duration.

I've had similar problems with dexies. After taking a 30mg dose one time and getting really strong effects, even after months of no stim use a higher dose like 60mg feels much more like 20mg. It's like my body has suddenly adapted or downregulated dopamine to that once off high dose maybe to avoid some kind of damage??? Or maybe I'm just chronically low on dopamine. I am moderately depressed so maybe depression affects how euphoric drugs are?

I once took a quarter abilify tablet about 2.5months ago but eating meth still works fine.

How are you smoking it? You can't really go wrong unless you're burning it.

Your body doesn't really adapt like that. Tolerance would reset after after a month off

Abilify would block meth but would be out of your system after 2 months, generally

Glass pipe. I'm not burning it. Keeping the lighter as far away to get it smoking and not boiling the liquid. I know what burnt meth tastes like so it's not that I'm burning it. I've smoked before and it's always worked good just recently not hitting as hard. I'm putting it down to my body adapting to smoking just like it adapted to dexies after a small bunch of doses.

I'm going to take a break for a while then try a wire mesh or crack pipe and get the biggest hit I can get and take in 100mg in one go like I do when smoking crack. Crack pipe puts out a lot more smoke more quickly so can take a lot more in much quicker getting me higher than the slow vapor producing meth pipe.

Not an addict, never have been, but I've used a handful of times before at most once or twice a month or even less. Just recently I've noticed smoking isn't hitting like it used to despite oral dosing still working as hard as when I first started experimenting.

10mg smoked used to feel like 30mg oral dex and I wouldn't dose higher. But since noticing effects not working as strong anymore I've pushed it to 50mg to see if it would be stronger and I swear it feels less than 10mg dex and lasts only 4-5 hours. I like keeping my doses low to save money and to keep neurotoxic damage down to a minimum.

Wondering if I up the dosage will I get much stronger and actual euphoric effects or will it just extend the duration? I've never got mental or physical euphoria from meth I just become more chatty and confident, better focused and can stay awake longer.

Smoked methamphetamine always had a kind of dreamy/sleepy element to it for me. Especially at low doses. For me methamphetamine is only particularly euphoric at higher doses (essentially at doses when serotonin is being released).

You might consider taking some l-tyrosine and NA-R-ALA (both OTC supplements) to reduce tolerance. 30-45mg of DXM the night before seems to increase the effects/reduce tolerance as well.

Redosing meth isn't like crack whereby the first hit accomplishes the most. Smoking meth definitely produces a cumulative effect.

To get the most out of meth, don't smoke it. Take it sublingually or rectally. Last time I got a gram it lasted 2 weeks. Granted it was high quality, but it would've been gone in a couple days if I'd smoked it.

To get the most out of meth, don't smoke it. Take it sublingually or rectally. Last time I got a gram it lasted 2 weeks. Granted it was high quality, but it would've been gone in a couple days if I'd smoked it.
I find sublingual to be almost identical to eating it apart from the onset being slightly quicker.

It is pretty caustic to go putting under your tongue and tastes revolting
Never really bothered me. Yeah it's bitter, but so were the thousands of pills I chewed up over the years. And if it's good dope it only takes a tiny bit which dissolves pretty quickly.

Personally I don't recommend that for many reasons, but to each his own.
There are always plenty of reasons against injecting drugs. Definitely get more bang for your buck injecting vs smoking. When you smoke meth, everything you exhale is wasted.

Inject it and none is wasted plus you come up hard for a longtime.

There are always plenty of reasons against injecting drugs. Definitely get more bang for your buck injecting vs smoking. When you smoke meth, everything you exhale is wasted.

Inject it and none is wasted plus you come up hard for a longtime.
Smoking is more sociable

I just came from a more sociable setting. I did two shots in roughly six hours and spent that whole time staring at my phone just like I would've at home!

I just came from a more sociable setting. I did two shots in roughly six hours and spent that whole time staring at my phone just like I would've at home!
I just reduced my weekly sleep deficit by 1/32nd of the total elapsed hours and woke feeling like death