• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help, no scales!!!

I fancy myself an expert eyeballer.... but every powder is DIFFERENT and it's only possible to be so accurate...

I'd eyeball coke or kratom.... anything else and I'm breaking out the scale!

You lost me on this one (assuming it was in reply to my bullshit of course)? 🤣

You on them psychedelics again this morning? 🤣
Sorry it did occur to me this may be mistaken, direction wise.

I hoped you wouldn’t take it wrong, it wasn’t directed at yourself. I don’t do digs, or kryptic ever.

It was a joke, in response to the OP’s question.

Soz again.

Not exactly ON psychedelics a full 7 days actually since my last such mindbending trip.

But I pretty much feel like I’m high on acid all the time, it really sticks with you past a point.

Like you can’t take 20 mg’s for example in 3 months, take one week off, and expect to feel exactly how you did beforehand, IMO.

Sorry it did occur to me this may be mistaken, direction wise.

I hoped you wouldn’t take it wrong, it wasn’t directed at yourself. I don’t do digs, or kryptic ever.

It was a joke, in response to the OP’s question.

Soz again.

Not exactly ON psychedelics a full 7 days actually since my last such mindbending trip.

But I pretty much feel like I’m high on acid all the time, it really sticks with you past a point.
Sorry. Now I get it! :)

Fuck. And I’m the sober one around here! Doesn’t say much huh! 🤣

Sorry. Now I get it! :)

Fuck. And I’m the sober one around here! Doesn’t say much huh! 🤣
If you can send that apology by formal letter, it’ll be alright! 😉

Actually I envy your sobriety. I’m so damn far from there, like an orbiting planet never breaking outer orbit.

Way too much benzos daily with twice as much Kava I should suffice with, weed and a totally blasted mind from the other….

Long way to earth anyway lol but I think I can get there at some point.

I once tried to weigh an acid tab to microdose. My milligram scales are not as tidy, accurate as I would like at the very lower end.

The tab weighed about 18-20 mg’s.

It was impossible to reliably weigh 1/4 and 8th tabs.

My eye has learned to do that very reliably instead.

I do weigh my 250 mg Etizolam powder to mix up though.

Like the man wisely says above, the answer to your question, the solution to your problem…..

Is simply to bite the bullet and procure a decent enough milligram scale.

So many people would still be alive if they just followed the simple protocol of starting small. I’ve overdosed many times because I didn’t listen to this rule.

I even overdosed on a 50 mg line of heroin (fent hot spot) and that was not only on a scale but also snorted not injected.

No body safe 😪 especially without a tolerance heroin should almost be eased into with methadone or suboxone use first

Clearly I asked because it was the middle of the night and I couldn't find anyone open that sold them.

Order online, they're much cheaper than buying at a store. This one weighs to the milligram with +/- about 3mg. We can post sources for harm reduction materials like scales:

They've gotten a bit more expensive, used to be $25, now $35. Still if you can afford drugs you can afford a scale and it will last you a long time.

You ever buy bag and when you get home you think that's never .3!?!? When you're told off dealer who swears they are, then open your next and it's even smaller?
Eyeballing powders isn't really possible.
It's not so bad with lines of coke cos you can just compare length and width but there will still be a difference, but who cares cos what's the difference really gonna be.
If you're getting any more than 4 lines out of a gram of chapo you're coking all wrong boi.