• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help, no scales!!!

Chance57944

Greenlighter
No scales!! I know this is going to sound stupid and elementary, but is there any way to weigh dope without scales??

No way that would be accurate enough to gauge the stuff within 50mg. At least none that I can think of.
Maybe rigging up a balance and weighing it against something with a known weight. The only issue is finding something with a known weight below 50mg, smallest minted US coin is a dime and it weighs 2.2grams, i'm assuming you need -/+10milligram level precision though.

I can eyeball a gram of meth within .01. learn the substance. We don't ID for this sort of question (I think) so don't post a picture.

Yes also buy a scale. Holy fuck I just laughed at myself for not saying that as well!

Yes also buy a scale. Holy fuck I just laughed at myself for not saying that as well!
Gotta say, I do agree with your other point as well. If you choose to use a substance, research and LEARN as much as possible or you're a very silly person.

I can eyeballs heroin quite easy i know what half a gram looks like and I know what 0.8 looks like so all i have to do is split half an egg in two and see

Most of the dudes that sell H on the street around here are fairly accurate at measuring a point ($20). Earlier today i had a dude eyeball me out "$20" of meth on the street. Got home and it was only 150mg! If you know meth prices around here lately thats highway robbery but it was good shit. I did it all in one line and I'm STILL high now.

Most of the dudes that sell H on the street around here are fairly accurate at measuring a point ($20). Earlier today i had a dude eyeball me out "$20" of meth on the street. Got home and it was only 150mg! If you know meth prices around here lately thats highway robbery but it was good shit. I did it all in one line and I'm STILL high now.
A point of meth in Australia is 50-70 currently. I'll happily take .15 for 20.

A point of meth in Australia is 50-70 currently. I'll happily take .15 for 20.
Whoa!!!! Last summer around here you could get a whole gram for $10. Not even exaggerating. That's with a connect. I was getting half grams for $20 from the dope boys that hang in the park all day.
For the most part I gave up meth years and years ago. Used to pay $50 for a quarter gram can't even imagine if I got high like I used to with $10/g on the market shit. I TRIED to use to death when 4-MMC was $6/g. lol Turns out 4-MMC is less neurotoxic but more cardiotoxic than meth.

Last edited:
You ever buy bag and when you get home you think that's never .3!?!? When you're told off dealer who swears they are, then open your next and it's even smaller?
Eyeballing powders isn't really possible.
It's not so bad with lines of coke cos you can just compare length and width but there will still be a difference, but who cares cos what's the difference really gonna be.