• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Help me !!

guys thank u very much ,, now i m really better i can feel my tongue lol :p but i m thinking i m suffering from dp/dr i feel like im in dream and sometimes in nights when i sleep i have panics is this Temporary have any1 been through this ?

guys thank u very much ,, now i m really better i can feel my tongue lol :p but i m thinking i m suffering from dp/dr i feel like im in dream and sometimes in nights when i sleep i have panics is this Temporary have any1 been through this ?

I've been there and I'm old enough to be your dad. The paranoid parts for me last only as long as the actual high does. When I first started smoking, the negative effects far outweighed the positive effects. Thinking everyone was a cop, not being aware of the real passage of real time, etc. And actually the bad effects didn't go away (for me) until 25 years after I started when I became medical MJ. Basically I had to smoke a lot to get rid of pain, and when the arthritis was reduced to manageable levels I found it was kinda fun to be high.

The only time I had negative effects from over consumption of weed was when I ate 2g hash. I was pretty much out of it; all I could say was 'drank too much, goin to bed, see ya later' Felt very groggy the next day. Very slight dp/dr (felt like walking through quicksand).

The panic attacks? Had em all my life. Occasionally dreaming will be so vivid I have woken up screaming (eh, once every four or five years). What really bothered me was flashbacks from overconsumption of mushrooms; but those disappeared after 5 months absence.

Occupy yourself with as much as you can.

Good luck.

Tom

Haven't read responses through will edit if I change opinion , but research
Meditation and mindful breathing. Learn to let go of your fears... I know easier said than done, but I cab comfortably say that's your issue as well as society in general.

Edit: work honestly with a psychotherapist on coping skills vs. A psychotherapist for coping skills to recognizing your own emotion rather than to presibe whatever med to block them out. Trust me the later is worse

Last edited:
Tom thank u for the help dude u are really good person !

tacodude : as for psychotherapist no way dude i live in a fucknig country where u cant even find a good doctor for headache not for mental problem

thank u guys i really
appreciate ur help i hope to get fast through this

Sounds like an anxiety attack due to the (Im assuming) high THC count of the bud. ususally happens more with sativa strains.

now i am really better just a bit derealiztion sometimes ,,, should i smoke again i love being high ? :p or i shouldnt smoke again ? last question
luv all :p