• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Help me !!

megaers1

Greenlighter
Well now i will tell u my story and plz give me ur opinions even if they are bad.
I'm 17 y boy and i have smoked weed like 5-6 time. Yesterday i smoked with my friend and i was feeling good . After 5 minutes my brain was thinking that i dont have tongue . Istarted scraming and my friend was laughing because they thougt i was high like fuck . Then i went totally crazy , the movement of my friend was comnig with slowmontion . I was talking bullshits and i thought my brain was destroyed . i Wanted to cry but i couldnt i wasnted to laugh but i couldnt , everytime i wated to laugh my brain was telling me u dont have tongue :p ( it really hard to describe ) , then my friends gave me water and imediatlly when they gave me water i become normal i was telling them that ur movement was comnig with slowmontion and my brain thinked i have no tongue , they laughed ,, after that we was walking and they said all the shit i told to them when i was "crazy" :p , but i still couldnt feel my tongue , i become again crazy and my friends were terriefied , i was telling them i wanted to sleep and they let me sleep . when i waked up everything was normal i thought that was a dream but after my friends tell me what happened i remembred it . Next day i was really fine but my brain still thinks i have no tongue , when i focus on anything im really normal but when i remember that moment i cant feel my tongue its like a numb tongue , im afraid i can become again like that ,, i dont think to smoke again never on my life but im afraid i become again "crazy" ,, its everything on my brain when i watch on mirror my tongue i become calm but after that i cant feel my tongue wtf

will i feel again my numb tongue ?
can i become again in that situation ?
ps sory for my bad english but i have to writed it fast

Sounds like you are inexperienced with weed and got a little bit too high that time! As far as I'm aware cannabis can not actually make your tongue go numb, so it must just be in your mind. I'd stay away from smoking weed again for a good while, once you feel normal again you could give it another go. Only smoke little bits at a time and give it 20-30 mins to fully kick in before smoking any more. Better would be to not smoke at all, you are still quite young and there is some evidence to suggest that regular cannabis use in adolescents can impair further development of the brain.

hi
thanks for answering ! yeah actually its all on my mind but how the fuck to take this shit away , i m going out of my mind wtf ,, how may this shit last

nah no way my friends are fine , they smoked again from that weed and are really fine

I've had lips go numb puffing blunts and garcias with mad resin in the end. Was shit really resonated on the clip?

Your tongue will be fine. If it bothers you in the meantime, see a doctor.

it doesnt bother me just my brain thinks i dont have one ! its all psychological but i dont know how to get out of this shit
and i cant go to a doctor im 17 years and cant go alone because i cant tell my parents what happened

Last edited:
You can tell your parents, you just don't want to.

You can also go to the doctor without your parents, you probably just can't afford to.

In light of those two revelations, perhaps you shouldn't be using drugs in your spare time until you can afford to deal with the consequences on your own, both financially and medically?

Your tongue will be fine if all you were smoking was marijuana. We can't tell you what you were smoking, though, that burden lies squarely on your shoulders.

i dont know what to say
i will w8 1 week and if i am still like this i think i will go totally crazy

megaers1 - I've been smoking since 1984 and occasionally I still overdo it. Either smoking too much after a break, smoking something exceptionally strong, etc. When this happens, my thoughts turn incredibly morbid; as in I can actually feel the blood clots moving through my body, or that my body's connective tissue is dissolving (and so forth).

Yeah, it's an incredible bitch when it happens, and it feels very unpleasant. I take that as a sign to stop smoking for the evening. It's occurred so often that I know what happens, and I can usually deal with it. Sometimes, like I said, I'll have to stop smoking and become unhigh.

My advice; stop smoking for a while (a few weeks maybe) and see how your head feels.

Good luck.

Tom

hey guys thank u really when i hear people say me that this will pass i feel really good ,, and i hope this will go again thank u very much !!!

ya bro it will pass but dont think too much either as in, dont dwell on it. Distraction yourself is sometimes the best way to get it out of your head. Sometimes when we think too much we fabricate a problem that isnt there.

yeah i definitely feel better now , today i hanged out with my parents and i felt a lot better , but when i remember that moment i feel like i dotn have tongue thats a shitty game with brain ,, i hope i will win

Glad to hear ur feeling a bit better bro!! Morbid thoughts and paranoia probably. Happens to the most experienced puffers as well. Take care brother

You will be fine. Just don't smoke or drink or even drink coffee for a while. Let your brain rest.

i m not thinking of smoking again ! i just wanna be normal have gove 4 days and i still think im not really normal wtf
yesterday when i was sleeping i waked up because my neighbors were screming and i thougt i went again crazy this fucking paranoia aint let me be normal

Last edited:
i m not thinking of smoking again ! i just wanna be normal have gove 4 days and i still think im not really normal wtf
yesterday when i was sleeping i waked up because my neighbors were screming and i thougt i went again crazy this fucking paranoia aint let me be normal

You had a traumatic experience. It happens (and it just recently happened). I mentioned stopping weed for a couple of weeks. Try eating healthy, exercising, engagig yourself in as many activities as possible. It should clear up, but it will take time. It's not going to magically disappear. If the symptoms persist for an unacceptable period of time (and I don't know what this period of time would be, only you know that) go see a doctor. And if you can't do that without your parents help, get them involved. Yeah, they might be pissed at you, punish you yeah; and of course you want to avoid all that. But then the flip side is you're gonna have to deal with this all by yourself.

Bets of luck.

Tom