• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help dilauded script stolen, how do I survive 13 days?

Do not mix Benzos with that Smack! You have no idea how much actual Diamorphine is in that gear so unlike your Dilaudid pills there's no reliable way to judge the dose. So even though Dilaudid is indeed more potent then Diamorphine aka Heroin i would say don't take the Klonopin until that Heroin wears off so i would give it a good 8 hours and take less Klonopin then you normally would.

Since youre feeling better would like to highlight this wonderful sentence. :)
Lmao, when I saw all that beautiful auto correcting I about died!! Felt like an ass and edited it but it had already been up for a while, so yes you can use it any where, it was quite comical...

Do not mix Benzos with that Smack! You have no idea how much actual Diamorphine is in that gear so unlike your Dilaudid pills there's no reliable way to judge the dose. So even though Dilaudid is indeed more potent then Diamorphine aka Heroin i would say don't take the Klonopin until that Heroin wears off so i would give it a good 8 hours and take less Klonopin then you normally would.
Thank you!! Had no clue, any how, did do three small yesterday, have the same for today..later, I'm still feeling so much better and have absolutely no plans on abusing, was scared to death to even touch it. So I may skip today, not sure, then that's it. Told him I'm close enough to fill date now that just leveling off for a couple days is plenty to hold me till the 3rd. And have already contacted the pharmacy days ago to remind them I have to have script ready to be filled. I can't wait a day or two this month. She's awesome always and said they will for sure be there ready and waiting!! Thanks guys. And gals.

I bet he charged you or billed your insurance though. :) Makes no sense.

I bet he charged you or billed your insurance though. :) Makes no sense.

Of course. But what doesn't make much sence to me is my scheduled appointment was on the 2nd,so why call me in early to say sorry and hand me my script to be filled on or after the 3rd. Along with next months that says on or after the first. Whatever. I thought I filled the 7th last month so couldn't fill until the 5th, but no I filled the 5th so can fill the 3rd. Probably way more info than anyone cares to hear, lol,but I'm awake and bored and the pain is waking up but only in my pancreas..not the dozen other issues. So relatively pain free for I think around ten hours so not complaining.
Ah, a thought, wonder if it was the drug test, didn't occur to me at all, but now I'm curious if he was trying to catch me at something with a three day early drop. Hmmm, hope not, we've been together for over ten years, I would like to think he knows me better than that by now. As far as alcohol which you can't get in trouble for anyhow I've been stone cold sober for 16 years 2 months and 25 days. Hate pot, never touch it, was 14 the last time..and piss always comes back in therapeutic range. Who knows, over caring about the whole situation. Just learned a valuable lessen and most def won't happen again.

Last edited:
I'm glad you're better even though it had to be heroin. It's good you are at least functioning. Listen to Paranoid Android and be very careful mixing your other meds while on heroin. What I would do is take just enough to keep you from being sick, and don't buy anymore. You only have two more days to go. Sending you a hug! :)

Malva!! So glad to see you feeling better!! Don't get used to the H though!! That was my mistake! I woke up this morning and came straight here to see how you were doing! Have a most awesome day beautiful lady!!

If you've been compliant for a decade what's the urgency to use H? Have you tried loperamide or kratom or going to the ER or calling your PCP or anything else? Yeah h manages pain but so do those legal, honest routes. There seems to be enough drama going on within the household, why add more?

You are right, and I'm not proud of myself, however I've never been in this position before. And I honestly haven't heard of nor do I know anything of the medications you mentioned. I didn't do much research, fully admit that. Just always heard and know that H and dilauded go hand in hand somehow. Gp I was assigned to a few years back saw I was taking dilauded for several years and asked why, told him with chronic pain the meds gradually increase and that's just what I'm prescribed now and it works great,he said you know that's just synthetic heroin!! I said ok, and? So when I found myself in this mess yes it was the first thing that came to mind when I couldn't get or find any pain meds anywhere. No, I'm not proud, but I'm also not apologizing for it. It saved me. Not trying to imply it literally saved my life but it leveled out all withdraw symptoms and gave me hours of pain relief. Severe, debilitating pain. If it happened again, which it won't, I would do it again. And my house isn't full of drama, and I didn't make an announcement. I'm seriously bit being snippy,really. You have 100% valid points but what's done is done. I do appreciate you trying to stop me, that's the reason I came here with my desperate question, seeking alternate routes and I used those avenues and it was working, until it no longer was. I couldn't take another day and my er visits hit the allowed limit for insurance. Thank you for the advise and just in case, I am going to look into those meds you mentioned so maybe I can help someone someday.

Malva!! So glad to see you feeling better!! Don't get used to the H though!! That was my mistake! I woke up this morning and came straight here to see how you were doing! Have a most awesome day beautiful lady!!

Oh heavens how sweet!! Thank you so much!! That just made my day, really. Had about four hours of just being on top of the world, and not high at all, just zero pain and zero withdraw and out of my prison of bedridden!! Slowed down and rested peacefully for I'd say another four hours,then did a couple hours more chores. Had to eventually hit the sack for a few more hours sleep to get little man off to school and hubby off to work. Pain creeped back of course, but mildly, not full force and still comfortable enough. So yes my love I am a happy camper!!
Oh and as far as getting used to it, no chance. Hubby,62,has NEVER touched the stuff. And I love my teeth and I love my figure and I love my life..not throwing that away. Trust me for hubby to get that for me was HUGE he couldn't watch me suffer any longer. He might get two more today just in case,he got two, not sure how it comes but what he got was super teeny tiny. Told him don't care now,still have the one and refill is just around the corner. He would not ever get it for me just because, and I'm not interested anyhow. But boy it saved my ass, or mental status due to relentless unforgiving pain. However you look at it, I'm not sorry.

Last edited:
I'm glad you're better even though it had to be heroin. It's good you are at least functioning. Listen to Paranoid Android and be very careful mixing your other meds while on heroin. What I would do is take just enough to keep you from being sick, and don't buy anymore. You only have two more days to go. Sending you a hug! :)

Another huge thank you!! I'm listening I swear. Not interested in dying today,lol. And I won't apologize for feeling better. Better choices I'm sure had I done the research. And I really really thought I was going to make it, but it reached a head and I was just ready to check out. Above comments explain it all. I sincerely appreciate the well wishes even from those that don't agree with my end decision. I thank everyone, I really do.

I don't disagree at all! You did what you had to do! When you are left with no other options, you take what you can get.
And it sounds like what your husband is getting are points. More than likely each little bag is a tenth of a gram, or 100mgs.

No worries girl-I wasn't trying to come across as judging by any means I was frantically trying to suggest routes that would keep things on the up and up because like you, I'm on dilaudid, and despite great relationships with my docs I think there is a huge push lately to tighten things up in PM. I'd hate to see the scenario where your script is contigent upon a drug test and the one time you do what you had to do you get bit in the ass for it. Sorry if I sounds harsh-not what I meant to at all! I don't blame you and of course there are reasons why my suggestions may not have worked for you like you said maxing out ER visits, or if kratom isn't sold in your state, etc. I'm glad you found pain relief and it worked out with your refill. Just looking out for you as a fellow PMer cuz good docs are hard to find and as time goes on the DEA will find even stricter ways to maintain those relationships and adequate pain control. PM me anytime if you have Qs or wanna chat with a fellow CPP on d ☺️

This forum is great. I feel so comfortable here . I did not! Get any more..was just perfect enough to get me back to my version of"normal". Slept amazingly. Fill tomorrow and feel totally normal this morning . Time shown is way of, I set zone wrong. It's 6:44 am in Detroit MI and there's some pain in legs and pancreas, buy mentally I'm good to go. Will Boi be seeking out the assistance of any thing else!!

Ooh we hate that kind. You should go in and stare. Thats usually gets it quicker. :)

Glad it worked out (kinda). Still sucks everything that went down but Im sure you wont forget it.

Interesting. I think 9/10 adults have never had ONE prescription "stolen" from them. You have had this happen TWICE?

Where exactly are these script-thieves even having the chance to steal your script? Apparently it's not a good place.
I am not saying it was your fault, but personally, I never give this sort of thing a chance to happen. Aside from an armed car-jacking while leaving my doctor's office, I ALWAYS drive directly to the pharmacy and turn it in. Even if it's not due yet, it is SAFE and SECURE, and put into their computers.

I also own a lockbox w/ a key. And when I lived with friends, I kept my meds locked inside at all times. How good is your relationship with the prescribing Dr? Depending on the level of trust and whether you have a history of runing out early, or filling early (yes, Dr's can see that information). He may/may not help you out. Only you know if you have a chance with him believing you...

I suggest doing what I do - taking it straight to the pharmacy. Never have it out in the open where it can be seen. When it comes to pills, I trust NO ONE - not even life long friends. Drugs will make people screw over their own children.

Worst case, withdrawal. Most of us who are addicted or were addicted have survived lots and LOTS of W/D's, and you will too! Good luck.

Last edited: