• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help a Young Mind Help Others

Lol that's what makes acid an awesome drug for it's buck. Making you feel awesome hahah. I'm done with it for a while. But I like your analysis of me. It has scientific like terms. Where can I learn things like that? Any tips?

. But I have a bunch of felonies and other charges that never in a million years would Harvard or Yale accept me, even if they did I wouldn't have any money to go there I'd be in debt the rest of my life almost.

you def wouldn't get in for college to schools like that which doesn't matter...but and undergraduate education at schools like that is a waste of money, what matters is grad school. But for graduate school (phd or md degree etc) or for a post-doc your criminal record wouldnt matter at all. They would look at your undergraduate grades, GRE scores, research experience and publications....and not even bother doing a criminal background check...(or probably give shit if they knew you had a record)...if you have greatly proven yourself as an academic by the time you finish undergrad and/or graduate school I don't think that many professors on admissions committeees would care (if they even bothered to check, which they dont. ....i know this for a fact)...as long as you have already proven yourself a talented academic.

don't do psychology, do a more "hard" science like chemistry, chemical biology, medicine etc. and apply it to neuroscience or medicine if you want.

as for your pipe dreams of getting psychelics accepted into the mainstream....KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF!!!!!!! it will only hurt your professional career in 95% of people you deal with....you'll know the right mentor the right professor to share that info when the time comes. but trTRUST ME ON THIS ONE keep that shit to yourself

Last edited:
I'm just going to add to all of the stay humble comments.... I really don't mean to rain on your parade, but your IQ score is not going to take you far, and the reason that high school is insultingly easy to you is because it's insultingly easy to everyone. Seriously, high school is no measure whatsoever of your abilities. And you are sorely mistaken in thinking that no one else out there has a vision like yours, because there are people out there achieving things for psychedelics that you haven't even begun to imagine yet.

You have good interests and good energy. Now all you need to do is keep your mind open and never assume that you know anything. You've got many years left of research and interacting with others who are interested in this same field before you'll even really form a set idea of what contributions you really want to make.

I could say more but it's been said.... Just, listen to others and never get ahead of yourself. Thinking that you've already got all the knowledge it takes right now is a surefire way to guarantee that you never make it anywhere with your goals.

Definitely, that's why I was thinking of anonymously publishing studies as to not hurt my credibility and reputation within the professional community in the future. But why not psychology? Perhaps neurology? I've been looking into how to access more brainpower through neuroplasticity lately. Seems interesting. At the end of the day, making the almighty dollar really pushes our dreams to the side.

those are great directions (generally)
i recommended the army because it makes your commitment to your mates into a life sustaining force,
working for that type of thing is essential if anything is to be built on a solid foundation.

also they pay for your higher education

another thing is

don't try to define yourself too early, though by all means become well read and expert in many areas, but they way progress is happening,
know that all roles and trades keep getting obsolete except plumbing, and electrical.

The information is out there to be found but you can't really force anyone to accept or believe something. I wanted to change the world too because I think the foundations are simply wrong and without changing them we'll never have a world with everyone being equal. But you can't do that all by yourself, you can't even do that with a bunch of people who think alike. I guess the majority of souls on Earth are still immature and that's why we are where we are. The culture and the media manipulate people into believing that people need what they present to them. It's just as hard to help someone open their eyes as it is hard to convince a Catholic that his/her religion is self-contradictory, the evidence is right there in front of their eyes but they just won't accept it.