• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hello Rainbow Fentanyl Addicts!

There's always SO MUCH FAKE FEARMONGERING.
There's enough people out there *desperate* to buy Fentanyl. Nobody is trying to trick your kids into using drugs.

Also, why did I think "rainbow fentanyl users" was gonna be about how gay people were more likely to be fentanyl users lol

There's always SO MUCH FAKE FEARMONGERING.
There's enough people out there *desperate* to buy Fentanyl. Nobody is trying to trick your kids into using drugs.

Also, why did I think "rainbow fentanyl users" was gonna be about how gay people were more likely to be fentanyl users lol

If folk can stomach Hassan Piker enough to actually listen to what are often based takes, he goes into the weeds here regarding the actual situation regarding Fent seizures in the US...

RE: Steewith2ees.

haha nobody; certainly not I said anything about liking the US!..... Please read some of my posts if you want to read the room about how I feel about the country I was born in. I will repeat; it feels weird waking up every day knowing you are part of the 'evil empire' for lack of ambition to find a better term. I know the comparison to nazi germany is a complete american cliche'; but after you watch a cop haul off a loved one, grabbed out of the house with no warrant, arrest searrch or otherwise; no paperwork, no stated cause or reason...... after you stand in the doorway demanding to see a warrant for entry or arrest and they cannot even produce a reason but still push straight passed you and PHYSICALLY beat down a family member as they are confused saying rosaries....Well any illusion of freedom is shattered. Shattered! Also if I dissapear; please know that probably means I layed my life down for this cause.

Thank you for taking the time to kick out a bit of historical truth. I mean that sincerely.

Yea that oxycontin abundance in suburbia; that in time lead to 'fentoin' that killed MOST of my friends... I am hanging on and admittedly only alive because here in america we have a "green privelage" suboxone program. If you can afford like 600 USD or more for just the prescription, than another couple hundred USD to see the doc every month. 50 more for a counselour. and if you fail a drug-test, the penalty you ask? (how would I know id never do that...) another 50 dollars tacked on to your monthly bill and a harsh sentence....of words...that was smoothed over quickly. (don't price quote me anything lower ive been around long enough to know what I am paying for.)

"Just throw money at it till it goes away" is the core base of the US legal system. scratch. EVERY US SYSTEM. IMO of course. Before you get it twisted and think im a soft suburbanite know that I am one of those low income households. Well below the poverty line, which is a US based poverty line and not global line. I understand that too. I qualify for gov assistance but I don't personally like any interaction with the government.

I like the old old old school code of honor. "Any man that relies on or does business readily, trades information, helps any gov. institution etc is a bit weak and cowardly. You don't pay them anything it is counterproductive; well taxes if you dont like prison; if you can duck that where you live or your gov isnt directly against global interests, CONGRATS!. The Netherlands does not have clean hands either I will point out. Now I am a product of the US school system so bear with me if I stumble in llogic or historical context (our education is REDICOLOUSLY US-centric) but, well you know what your country has done better than me im sure; I will save it But I think you know my line of thinking in this regard.

I consider myself Irish by way of corktown US. The Irish are the team I am backing. 12 fishing boats UN-AIDED by the GOD DAMN UK (yea its kinda like that) just stopped russia from doing "rehearsal war practice" for the Ukraine war just off the SOUTHERN Irish coast.

I have been weak, there is no shame in taking the help you NEED it. Outside of any form of snitching which is just straight treasonous and unacceptable in for any organizatiion legit or otherwise. (corporate espionage is rampid! they go to country club jail tho.....$$$ member'.....When I caught a blade I let the gov foot the bill.....because, well if I didn't they would have taken my house. MANY TIMES I have been about one check away from losing everything. (by which I mean grab what you can haul out and protect while homeless in the winter, which for comparisons sake is considered similar if not slightly worse than Siberia (where I am). Tundra is a very real thing here.

Now that we understand eachother better I think we should be ok.

Thanks for taking time to document some truth.

It is not possible to aersolize fentanyl at lethal, or even recreational, dosages. If it was, the US military would have already been using it in their drone strikes on children, weddings, and other dangerous terrorists.
Nah I dont know about all that now. We are talking about a military who for all intensive purposes have unlimited funding. Not for any moral reason just logistically doesn't make sense. Attack drones are very well if not overstocked as well as all of the horrible things that they launch. Why rock the boat with something like that? It was only semi-effective for russia? ..... as long as everyone plays by the rules the us/n mostly s made than the us/n is assured victory.. I would think the use of fet gas would be 1. risky and easy to detect. 2. Open the door to chemical weapons being used openly which would definitely even some odds up but be HORRIBLE for everyone, the last thing the US wants is a fair fight. 3. already stated, they have the drones and missiles made and stocked. Hell maybe they would, they do stupid things too. but it would be counterproductive

*edit.. Is that factual it is not possible from like a chemistry point of view? I would feel a little better knowing that. I am all ready running a 0 ppm reverse osmosis on the tap water because of distrust; well it was left over from someones grow and just gunna be trashcanned also..... but I would feel slightly better knowing it is physically undoable

sorry stee2ees this part has nothing to do with you, I am not good with the quote button; hence the old school RE last time.

The Russians did it to storm a Theatre full of terrorists. Many people died who did not need to as the military refused to tell the medics they were dealing with opioid poisoning as the knockout gas was like national security secret sorry.

thank you again. I thought I mentioned it has already been used in russia than someone brought up it was a fet analogue not fet......so im thinkin 1. the analog was simply cheaper to produce 2. If it is not cheaper to produce than I do wonder if it can be aerosolized? I know they had fentanyl nose spray (and that was a legit script) for awhile. Admittedly pharma fet still not completely on the "well id never'' list. That is a short list dictated by principles morals and neccessity though. "affordable morals" are very real and as G-chem so wisely pointed out.....neccessity can change real f'kin quick, especially if you are out on a limb running your tolerance up. (says the guy on a ton of suboxone) who just reeled some other shit back in. well by just i mean roughly 8 years ago...

I like your blunt honesty stree2 you belong here lol.

Last edited:
Damn I can't see the pic. *edit* huzzah the pic is there now...... oh shit your crew and i was breakin your balls like a greenlighter. Musta read 2013 as 2023. (noone get any ideas the ball breaking never stops and is expected in return if you want respect) Yea we still have a bit of a jail vibe haha.

Last edited: