• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hello Rainbow Fentanyl Addicts!

True, I was just joking though.

Was naloxone available in Russia at the time though? If not, I doubt there would have been anything the medics could have done anyway.

Regardless, accidental aerosolization of diluted fent street powders is total BS. Which was the subject of the post initially.
Yes I agree , but from leo's perspective they never know if they might just come uncross uncut material so I understand if they take precautions.

This is a new era of DESTRUCTION. we need more safe sites to get legit. products I will NOT touch anymore s^r##T dop3.
As long as we have the luxury of a good connect, a doctor, and a low dependency, we will never touch street drugs. It's been over half a decade myself.

The truth is that when we lose these luxuries I mentioned above....we will be desperate and we will consume the rainbow xylazine-fent-meth concoction.

Even those of us "above it" right now should be very concerned that this is what drugs have become. Because shit can change very fast in our lives.

these mfs had a trunk with the largest bust of fent that looked like a rainbow and dude "gets away" lol
what a joke
tech and shit for when they wanna finds someone

I could go for some fent pills.

The idea that someone would base the decision to get the glorious opioid high of fentanyl becsuse the pills are multi colored is just about one of the dumbest things I've ever heard out of the media.

Cars come in different colors, legit oxycodone pills do, alcohol comes in so many flavors and colored packaging.

It nist shows a complete disconnect in that it's the drug a dopamine rush....not the stupid color of a pill...that makes one do drugs.

Color the pills shit brown for all I care. Fent is fent
Hell I prefer brown. Usually means it's gonna be actual diacetylmorphine. lol :p
Me & my friends use to refer to it as "chicken" and "hanging out with Mr. Brownstone".... aaah the good old days.

The Russians did it to storm a Theatre full of terrorists. Many people died who did not need to as the military refused to tell the medics they were dealing with opioid poisoning as the knockout gas was like national security secret sorry.

They did, but that was with a fentanyl analogue MANY times more potent than fentanyl (carfentanil - while fentanyl is active in the hundreds of micrograms, carfentanil is active in single-digit micrograms, which is an absurdly tiny amount of something). Also, opening a bag and having a puff of powder float into the air is much different than a specially prepared aerosolized spray. Regular fentanyl would never even come close to killing you by just opening the bag.

In short, the news segment is 100% a media freakout designed to instill fear. That said, fentanyl is a very serious problem, which kills many drug users, and sadly, many who aren't even trying to buy heroin, because it's showing up in cocaine and fake benzo presses. There was even a batch of fake gabapentin pills that went through my town a couple of years ago that were fentanyl, which is just insane.

But fentanyl has been around for quite a number of years now, so this is nothing new. Doesn't make it any less of a problem, though.

They did, but that was with a fentanyl analogue MANY times more potent than fentanyl (carfentanil - while fentanyl is active in the hundreds of micrograms, carfentanil is active in single-digit micrograms, which is an absurdly tiny amount of something). Also, opening a bag and having a puff of powder float into the air is much different than a specially prepared aerosolized spray. Regular fentanyl would never even come close to killing you by just opening the bag.

In short, the news segment is 100% a media freakout designed to instill fear. That said, fentanyl is a very serious problem, which kills many drug users, and sadly, many who aren't even trying to buy heroin, because it's showing up in cocaine and fake benzo presses. There was even a batch of fake gabapentin pills that went through my town a couple of years ago that were fentanyl, which is just insane.

But fentanyl has been around for quite a number of years now, so this is nothing new. Doesn't make it any less of a problem, though.

Spot on Xork but please believe that in this case you are preaching to the choir. I never intended to draw an exact parallel between the Moscow incident and the likelihood of fentalogue poisoning through microscopic amounts of powder, I just wanted to provide an example of the drug being used as an direct inhalant. I do not want to even discuss the videos of these uniformed snowflakes doing a dying fly impression for the cameras as i fucking hate most US policing practices and propaganda and I do not wish to go down any rabbit hole by even acknowledging these so called exposure overdoses. I know its the worst kind of bullshit, I just wanted to provide a semi - contrarian example to the statement that this drug cannot be be effectively inhaled (outside of direct and deliberate insufflation).

They make fentanyl nose spray and people smoke those weird sidewalk chalk looking chunks all the time of foil of foil. It easily could be inhaled via liquid aerosol or smoke

Yes it is.

To be fair, that wasn't fentanyl, it's a far more potent fentanyl analogue. It appeared (according to the article and everything else I've ever read about it) to not be fentanyl or 3-methyk-fentanyl. Likely the ultra-potent fent analogues like sufentanil or carfentanil (which is like 500x more potent than fentanyl).

I'm confused.... if you have a ton of pure fentanyl and you design a bomb to slow burn it into the air after it hits the target, it's gonna take some people out. I've vaped a spec of fent on a foil and was taken aback by how strongly it felt after that teeny tiny airy light barely visible smoke was exhaled. And when i say fent, i mean the analogs that are way stronger.

Edit: Xorkoth beat me there, I actually hadn't seen his post and was responding to the earlier discussion. But yeah, it's not just plain fentanyl out there. I wonder what thr strongest opioid is. Maybe one of the *tonitazines?

This.

I’d “like” this X 1000 if I could.

I have a 14 year old son

Intelligent n sarcastic/excellent sense of humor. His comment “oh yeah, never wanted to try that before. But now that it’s -available in primary colors omg yep now it’s on my bucket list”

(For the record, my son thankfully doesn’t even want to try weed yet. So I told him a little about this absurd media concept. And asked him “well would you want to try weed more if it was bright purple or orange or rainbow?” That’s when he made the above comment)

*just feel the need to explain that before I get attacked for someone thinking I asked my son about fentanyl n trying it *
I think it's good that you talk with your kid about drugs. More parents should. Especially those with histories. Might, just might, be a deterrent if you have a strong bond and can be open about how the stuff was a bad experience in hindsight, but sure can be tempting when your young and not quite able to see the future yet,lol

I think it's good that you talk with your kid about drugs. More parents should. Especially those with histories. Might, just might, be a deterrent if you have a strong bond and can be open about how the stuff was a bad experience in hindsight, but sure can be tempting when your young and not quite able to see the future yet,lol
yeah I think about this often. i think that would've been a lot nicer than a) getting screamed at by my mom for doing drugs, which led to a general "well fuck you then" attitude which reinforced my desire to do drugs / maintain my independence, and b) getting lied to about it by my school, having them restrict students to a single government website for research... which led me to become suspicious of authority in general, more "well fuck you then," (really, though. grade 8 and they're already laying the hammer down on critical thinking and independent research? Fuuuuck) so I figured they were hiding something, found Bluelight, found Erowid, concluded drugs weren't that bad and that the govt. was hiding things, went out and got high.

Other things could've helped too. Like if I'd lived somewhere instead of my tiny rural town and could actually see or talk to a drug addict, or have someone explain to me without judgment how their life was pretty normal for years as they slowly approached the world of addiction, one step at a time lwith head tilted up looking at the sunshine and rainbows, unaware in their proeccupation that they're marching towards a death camp.

"Drugs are bad, you must confirm this Fact with other Facts from this website only." didn't cut it. but real education might have. to me the world of addiction and dependence was presented in such a way that I more or less consideered it to be an part of "reefer madness" dark fantasy chic. not something that happens to real people.

every time i went to vancouver I'd make the people I was with take a walk through the downtown east side because I was fascnated by drug culture. "it's like being in a movie!" completely unaware that all those folks were once young like I was, completely unaware of their struggles and pain. if i'd grown up around that and it was treated and viewed the way it should be, i'd probably have been able to develop the mindset of "fentanyl? heroin? no thanks! i've seen how that shit fucks up people's lives" sort of mindset that I envy

I
It is not possible to aersolize fentanyl at lethal, or even recreational, dosages. If it was, the US military would have already been using it in their drone strikes on children, weddings, and other dangerous terrorists.
Ts been used as an airborne weapon in Russia

THIS IS WHY I always preach drugs that an kill you in a mg or under should be considered chemical weapons.

With the exception of properly marked, serial #s, LEGITIMATE chain of liablity/resonsibility.

The Russia incident although not straight fentanyl (srry i didnt read each word) I do believe was probably picked for its aerosol capacitys, even spread, if they were smart something naloxone could overcome. But at the prices ive been quoted and no idea if there scam artists, but if not it is quite worrisome how easy that is to get ahold of.

Personally I think Micheal Kenneth WIlliams RIP got put down for the episode he did on fet.

Last edited:
LThat said, fentanyl is a very serious problem, which kills many drug users, and sadly, many who aren't even trying to buy heroin, because it's showing up in cocaine and fake benzo presses. There was even a batch of fake gabapentin pills that went through my town a couple of years ago that were fentanyl, which is just insane.
it’s at the point now where if you’re purely a crack or meth addict you should also become a fentanyl addict on the side to get some tolerance for safety against crack laced with fent. Ideally just get on high dose bupe maybe as a safety precaution.

Zero tolerance and one bit of some laced crack and you’re done. If you’re also a fent user and you hit the rock you’ll survive.

Thank you for having the balls for that profound post. No cop should need a "throwdown gun" to plant on someone they gunned down. No criminal should need a bag up fet up there arse for "worst case situations" no drug user should be getting anything but labeled lab tested drugs sold in normal human dosages.. I am not a global economist but I think it could be done. At least as well as alcohol cigarettes and pot. I know bootleggers are still around and if you wanna go to the streets you can get ciggies cheap but they are hardly competition.

Now I am a middle aged man and since MI has legalized marijuana since than I have seen things go from 13-14 yr old boys in girls waiting in basements of ghettos of people who wont give them any real name or information for what is usually some shitty mexi-CARTEL brick to beautiful colas, and the price has dropped 50%. If that isn't progress I don't know what is. On a down note.

Congratulations im too old and soft for that shit. So I hate to announce they have won for now. I am locked down to the point I wouldn't DARE walk down the street with an open beer and even think id make it to the store. with no charges, no criminal record no stated cause of suspicion. Couple fishing expeditions,

I do not know who's bed I shit in or when but they must be powerful.

Unlike us Neanderthals living in countries that are just second best, the US were the first to realise that drug use was inherently immoral and at the start of the 20th Century, needed to be made as unsafe as possible for those not important enough to have money and access to quality living, healthcare and Rx treatments. As the rest of the developed world had not developed any social drug issues even by the end of the 1960's it was necessary for the US to force prohibition on the wider world which saw there approach almost instantly validated. Here in the UK things improved very quickly - by the late '60's we had less than 500 heroin dependant users due to its medical use for the treatment of addicts but the ban thankfully forced a black market onto the country which not only made the drug infinitely more unsafe but, with the drug now available without the gatekeeping of immoral health professionals under the impression that everyone is entitled to basic health care, also saw the number of UK users increase to 250,000 within 15 years.

Things were mostly fine since then thanks to the US policy of harm maximisation which, temporarily set back by such evils like the wider availability of naloxone and access to safe consumption was corrected by replacing street heroin in most communities by fentalogues, to use just the example under discussion.

What was not supposed to happen was the over - abundance of Rx's for Oxycontin and other poppies for suburban people with money as when they ran short, people went to the streets only to find heroin and as time went on, what heroin their was replaced with street fent, brews. The opioid epidemic currently in effect is a real problem as, unlike historically, real people were being hurt as opposed to just marginalised communities made up of low income households and those POC's redlined into the same. Just because the law does not apply to the privileged does not mean they are immune from physical harm so instead it has become a priority to remind everyone that its the rest of the world that is pushing massive amounts of expensive drugs for free onto the one demographic with no financial independence.