Hello and an MDPV Question

I just haven't had the time to make anymore or the time to do it. Fuck you Rusted, my life doesn't revolve around drugs, I've got real life to deal with most of the time. What an ass, calling people out because we aren't doing it 24/7 or whatever schedule you think we need to be on.

I get your point Trans...but that doesn't answer any of my questions. Guess I'm pressing the issue 'cause I see some serious problems with this thread...and I'm an impatient SOB and don't like to wait more than a month for results that can be acheived in two days.
Re-read the first 5 or 6 pages of this thread and see if some of the procedures and statements seem suspect retrospectively. Anyone with me on this? Stuff's advice about the solution having to oscillate between heat and cooling (can't just keep it at 190F), and telling Codders to start over, doesn't make sense from a chemistry standpoint. It also doesn't jive with his own instructions where he says that if you still have the yellow/green oil during the drying and it's not tanning...you can just do the heating process over again and you haven't lost anything. This is not arguing about how many dogs he's got Trans.
Look at the picture of the "heavy eggyolk yellow oil" in the first post and compare to the picture of the yellow oil on page two. They look dissimilar. Causes me to ask questions.
Put yourself in Stuff's situation...you're the inventor of this great new hypersexual euphric substance "SPT" and you start a new thread. (because lack of interest on ADD?). Would your first post inquire about how to mechanically separate this pv oil? Weird. Would you then go on to tell people how to make "SPT"? Mention and show pictures of certain products from a certain company? Post a bunch of pictures of your lab and house, and tell everyone your name is John? Doesn't add up. Not even close. Think about it.
Know Trans isn't the only one that's sick of me. I'm out.

I have a gram of PV going to buy some distilled water tomorrow and try it.

I put a little of this pv into tap water.. just to see it dissolve.. it seems to appear disollved when stired well as the entire glass goes murky white... but then settled on the bottom ... is this usual? the PV is very potent in a bad way.

I get your point Trans...but that doesn't answer any of my questions. Guess I'm pressing the issue 'cause I see some serious problems with this thread...and I'm an impatient SOB and don't like to wait more than a month for results that can be acheived in two days.
No need to leave, just slow down and let everyone move at their own pace. If you're truly this keen to see results, have a go.

If there's one conspiracy theory about this thread I can go along with it's the one that anyone who tries this posssibly disappears for several days of raping cakes. If stuffmonger is even 10% honest with that insane description of food-sex, I doubt few who try this in EADD quantities will have anything but shameful stories to report back.

I put a little of this pv into tap water.. just to see it dissolve.. it seems to appear disollved when stired well as the entire glass goes murky white... but then settled on the bottom ... is this usual? the PV is very potent in a bad way.

In my experience with MDPV from numerous different vendors, it has always dissolved 100% clear in water with no more than a minute or so of stirring.

To my knowledge pure MDPV hcl should always dissolve clear in water.

Re-read the first 5 or 6 pages of this thread and see if some of the procedures and statements seem suspect retrospectively. Anyone with me on this? Stuff's advice about the solution having to oscillate between heat and cooling (can't just keep it at 190F), and telling Codders to start over, doesn't make sense from a chemistry standpoint. It also doesn't jive with his own instructions where he says that if you still have the yellow/green oil during the drying and it's not tanning...you can just do the heating process over again and you haven't lost anything. This is not arguing about how many dogs he's got Trans.
Look at the picture of the "heavy eggyolk yellow oil" in the first post and compare to the picture of the yellow oil on page two. They look dissimilar. Causes me to ask questions.
Put yourself in Stuff's situation...you're the inventor of this great new hypersexual euphric substance "SPT" and you start a new thread. (because lack of interest on ADD?). Would your first post inquire about how to mechanically separate this pv oil? Weird. Would you then go on to tell people how to make "SPT"? Mention and show pictures of certain products from a certain company? Post a bunch of pictures of your lab and house, and tell everyone your name is John? Doesn't add up. Not even close. Think about it.

He didnt invent, or claim to invent, anything.

"Tan" whatever-it-is, has been around and been sold at least as long as MDPV hcl has.

OK.. seems like you're now implying that anyone who actually tries this gets busted or killed or something worse. How would that happen exactly, without the Bluelight staff handing out IP addresses to the authorities in multiple countries and a co-ordinated worldwide effort to crack down on an essentially legal substance? Makes the 9/11 conspiricy theories sound lame in comparison.

Don't really care to respond further to your questions. Already wasted a lot of time answering them.

Totally understand Stuff...I've been giving you a hard time. I never said, nor do I think, that BL staff is doing that. There are different ways to go after people. For example, there is a local LE agency where I live that investgates "cyber" issues and they don't need a warrant to investigate anyone's cyber communications, emails, etc. Just so you know, LE will claim PV is a cathinone analog, even though it's an analog of Pyrovalerone, as stated on the DEA website. I never said anything about a worldwide conspiracy, you made that up my friend.

I just haven't had the time to make anymore or the time to do it. Fuck you Rusted, my life doesn't revolve around drugs, I've got real life to deal with most of the time. What an ass, calling people out because we aren't doing it 24/7 or whatever schedule you think we need to be on.

Yes young Jedi, feel your anger. I never said your life revolved around drugs 24/7 and that you needed to be on a schedule. If you just make stuff up I'm gonna call you on it. I would have expected an angry response like this from Stuff. Ha!

He didnt invent, or claim to invent, anything.

"Tan" whatever-it-is, has been around and been sold at least as long as MDPV hcl has.

Bad choice of words on my part...I'll be more careful. Maybe I should have said that he (re)discovered the process.

^^^ Face it mate you're just being a dick with your conspiracy theories, wasting everyones time and fulling the thread with junk. If you want to continue on this topic, why don't you start a new thread and call it "the stuffmonger conspiracy" lol...

PV hcl will dissolve completely in even a small amount of water - no murky suspension and nothing will settle on the bottom. The water should be crystal clear. Sounds like you don't have pure mdpv.

PV hcl will dissolve completely in even a small amount of water - no murky suspension and nothing will settle on the bottom. The water should be crystal clear. Sounds like you don't have pure mdpv.

Yeeh i know this stuff is junk. Not cool. Could it be to do with the water being only a few degrees above freezing when i tested it?

distiled at room tempreture mite have a better result?

Folks - to try to stem the tide of suspicion about my involvement with Am-Hi-Co, or any other RC company: Weeks ago I divulged my identity and affiliations, in a highly verifiable manner, both to Vecktor (Moderator) and to Whoremoaning (Senior moderator). Everything I have inferred about my lab gear, my location, my activities and my purpose are absolutely true.

Let's move on.

Yeeh i know this stuff is junk. Not cool. Could it be to do with the water being only a few degrees above freezing when i tested it?

distiled at room tempreture mite have a better result?

Never tried it a few degrees above freezing. Try it in warmer water. You can't lose anything by attempting to dissolve a chemical. You can always get it back by evaporating the water.

Folks - to try to stem the tide of suspicion about my involvement with Am-Hi-Co, or any other RC company: Weeks ago I divulged my identity and affiliations, in a highly verifiable manner, both to Vecktor (Moderator) and to Whoremoaning (Senior moderator). Everything I have inferred about my lab gear, my location, my activities and my purpose are absolutely true.

Let's move on.
Agreed... no one would be advertising for them at the current time anyway, with the media coverage surrounding "bath salts" and assorted crap. So I don't think anyone ought to be suspicious of Stuffmonger.

I was one of the people who said they were gonna do it. However, the place where I was going to do it can't remain at 85 degrees for three days without an enormous heating bill. I'm gonna have to build an enclosure for it and I don't know when I'll have the time to do it. I haven't been dragged off by the police.

And also, another question. In the drying process, after the water evaporates, does more water have to be added right away or can dry, half finished product sit around for little while before it's rehydrated? The reason I ask is because I would have no way of tending to it 24/7. I realize it would take longer this way because nothing would be happening as it's sitting there dry, but would this hurt the end product?

And also, another question. In the drying process, after the water evaporates, does more water have to be added right away or can dry, half finished product sit around for little while before it's rehydrated? The reason I ask is because I would have no way of tending to it 24/7. I realize it would take longer this way because nothing would be happening as it's sitting there dry, but would this hurt the end product?

It can sit around for for a while. At room temperature it will stay moist for 12 hours or more even after the visible water has evaporated.

I was one of the people who said they were gonna do it. However, the place where I was going to do it can't remain at 85 degrees for three days without an enormous heating bill. I'm gonna have to build an enclosure for it and I don't know when I'll have the time to do it. I haven't been dragged off by the police.

I am going to try a food dehydrator for the warm drying process. This one for example, has a 95 degree setting and has a built in fan: http://www.amazon.com/Nesco-FD-75PR...VJ3C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1296246915&sr=8-1

Reports of somebody actually cooking tan and reporting back - hell yes. Bringing up a legal high product yet again, hell no. Take that to another thread if it has to be anywhere - there's a Branded Legals thread if you search for it.