Hello and an MDPV Question

This thread really got off topic since I last dropped by... Anyway, I have some test tubes coming in the mail this week. I'll post back when I have my results.

No I'm sorry Yeppuni....I was making fun of my own country and trying to make a joke. I agree with your and Dash's comments re idiocy in the US for the most part.

Sorry for the derail. I Love This Thread.

:(
OK..... I see no questions and no work in progress, so I will leave you to whatever. Thanks again for the great comment above:)

I reckon that may be because every is awaiting their PV to arrive from overseas... :D

Sorry to derail too, my handle "yeppuni" comes from the nurse's name in a Korean song.
In Korean war period yeppuni cared many solders in front, and finally, she attacked to hostile tank with a bomb in her hands. She became a heroine in this battle, and this episode is similar to Kamikaze in Japan. Originally yeppuni is one of the girl's name means "cute or beautiful" so it's not proper to use my handle, it describes my desire to help something for you all.

I`ve used the search engine but I can`t seem to find Stuffmongers post where he explains the quick and dirty method step by step. Did he delete it when he decided to edit some of his posts? Can some one help me out with the step by step?

I`ve used the search engine but I can`t seem to find Stuffmongers post where he explains the quick and dirty method step by step. Did he delete it when he decided to edit some of his posts? Can some one help me out with the step by step?

If you want to simplify things, you can get a pretty good batch by not bothering to separate the oil and doing the following:

Dissolve the white pv in distilled water (about a cup per gram). A flask is good but if you don't have one then use a tall, clear glass. Add an amount of baking soda equivalent to three quarters of the amount of pv. Heat on the stove in a container inside a pot of water (I use a container inside a pot inside a pot but not really necessary). When it bubbles take it out. After the first bubbling you will see a light greenish-yellow oil on the surface. This means all is OK so far. Let the water in the pot on the stove cool for a moment. After a minute put your flask back in. When it bubbles again take it out. Continue this process until a globule of dark egg-yoke colored oil appears on the surface of the precipitate at the bottom, or is floating beneath the surface of the water. (This may take quite a while - be patient). Take the flask out, swirl the mixture for a minute (until the dark yellow globule is mixed in) and pour into a shallow, wide dish. Let cool. Place in front of a fan at it's highest setting and let evaporate. If the mixture does not darken slightly during evaporation, then the room temperature is too low. Move to a warmer spot or place in front of a space heater turned to its lowest setting (don't forget the fan - highest setting). After evaporation add another quarter cup of distilled water and swirl the dish gently. Keep the fan going at full blast the whole time. Continue this process until you get the color you're looking for. Let dry COMPLETELY. Scrape the residue on the dish with a razor blade into a fine powder. Enjoy.

This technique is not ideal but will give you an end product that's still awesome and has few pv effects. The dosage requirements will be higher than normal because you will have some baking soda and other odds and ends mixed in with the end product (none of it, apparently, harmful or unpleasant). Try 5mg at first, and if insufficient, bump a little more.

This is the quickest and least tedious technique for getting 90% of the Tan pv effects. trust me -- it's still way beyond anything you've imagined.

There you go...

I reckon that may be because every is awaiting their PV to arrive from overseas... :D

Yep. Not everyone has a house full of MDPV and lab equipment. And as I learned recently, trans-atlantic mail takes a damn eternity.

I have never posted in a drug forum. Spent years reading them, learning from them, shaking my head at them, but never posted before. It’s scary to post here because I know, and most of you have to know, that every drug agency, police force and investigative body in the world has to have their moles in here and have analysed every word, picture and handle since this first opened up. It’s one of the reasons that I didn’t take Stuffmonger seriously. Only a brain fried idiot would post pictures of their house and yard on a fucking drug forum taking about making drugs. It couldn’t be real. Plus I also live in Central America and only the dregs of society or the socially maladjusted choose to live in the remote jungle regions here.

Stuffmonger is whacked, he's deluded and he's out of touch. So I had to try it - his quick and dirty stuff.

The first batch looked like this:

onev.jpg

And felt like weak pv. No euphoria, no sex god emerged. I proved myself right and was about to leave a post for Stuffmonger suggesting he check himself into a clinic, but I made the mistake of re-reading his posts. Sounded too lucent for a madman.

My second batch looked like this:

twopf.jpg

And was no better than the first batch. Worse actually. And proving myself to be crazier than Stuffmonger, my third batch looked like this:

tanqc.jpg

And,

FUCK!!!!
FUCK!!!!
FUCK!!!!

Holy fuck, fucking Christ, fucking unbelievable, fucking wordless, fucking amazing, fucking everything. Thank christ I had a girlfriend who joined me. Most of the stuff we did that day we still can't talk about. Can't even look straight at each other while we talk around it. She blushes. I feel ashamed and uncertain. She wonders who I am. I wonder who she is. We wonder what the fuck happened. It was awesome. And scary. And unsettling. But we sure as fuck want more.

I am not gay, have never been gay, men don't turn me on, I'm not interested. But if I didn't have a female partner I know, fact, straight up, I would have gone down to a gay bar with a sign around my neck that said "Will pay $100 for every dick I can suck". Wierd man!!! I can honestly, actually see how stuffmonger's friends wanted to fuck his dogs. I swear I could have done it. Two days later I was still fantasizing about the strangest, most ridiculous sexual things. Even now my mind is still affected.

This is some scary, fucked up, wild, wonderful shit and my hat is fucking OFF to Stuffmonger

And I can’t make it again. It was a fucking fluke. I’ve burned through my full gram of pv with 5 more tries and can’t repeat it. One success out of 8 tries. That’s seven failures. WTF? I’m afraid to order more pv because if I don’t succeed with the next gram, I can see myself, like some rat in a mad experiment, spending the rest of my life in front of my stove, unshaven, unwashed, eyes unfocused from years of staring at a burner, hoping against hope.

Stuffmonger, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never posted in a drug forum. Spent years reading them, learning from them, shaking my head at them, but never posted before. It’s scary to post here because I know, and most of you have to know, that every drug agency, police force and investigative body in the world has to have their moles in here and have analysed every word, picture and handle since this first opened up. It’s one of the reasons that I didn’t take Stuffmonger seriously. Only a brain fried idiot would post pictures of their house and yard on a fucking drug forum taking about making drugs. It couldn’t be real. Plus I also live in Central America and only the dregs of society or the socially maladjusted choose to live in the remote jungle regions here.

Stuffmonger is whacked, he's deluded and he's out of touch. So I had to try it - his quick and dirty stuff.

The first batch looked like this:

onev.jpg

And felt like weak pv. No euphoria, no sex god emerged. I proved myself right and was about to leave a post for Stuffmonger suggesting he check himself into a clinic, but I made the mistake of re-reading his posts. Sounded too lucent for a madman.

My second batch looked like this:

twopf.jpg

And was no better than the first batch. Worse actually. And proving myself to be crazier than Stuffmonger, my third batch looked like this:

tanqc.jpg

And,

FUCK!!!!
FUCK!!!!
FUCK!!!!

Holy fuck, fucking Christ, fucking unbelievable, fucking wordless, fucking amazing, fucking everything. Thank christ I had a girlfriend who joined me. Most of the stuff we did that day we still can't talk about. Can't even look straight at each other while we talk around it. She blushes. I feel ashamed and uncertain. She wonders who I am. I wonder who she is. We wonder what the fuck happened. It was awesome. And scary. And unsettling. But we sure as fuck want more.

I am not gay, have never been gay, men don't turn me on, I'm not interested. But if I didn't have a female partner I know, fact, straight up, I would have gone down to a gay bar with a sign around my neck that said "Will pay $100 for every dick I can suck". Wierd man!!! I can honestly, actually see how stuffmonger's friends wanted to fuck his dogs. I swear I could have done it. Two days later I was still fantasizing about the strangest, most ridiculous sexual things. Even now my mind is still affected.

This is some scary, fucked up, wild, wonderful shit and my hat is fucking OFF to Stuffmonger

And I can’t make it again. It was a fucking fluke. I’ve burned through my full gram of pv with 5 more tries and can’t repeat it. One success out of 8 tries. That’s seven failures. WTF? I’m afraid to order more pv because if I don’t succeed with the next gram, I can see myself, like some rat in a mad experiment, spending the rest of my life in front of my stove, unshaven, unwashed, eyes unfocused from years of staring at a burner, hoping against hope.

Stuffmonger, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you change anything between batches? It probably would've been worth noting down everything that you were doing each time for future reference.

congrats on registering another account stuffmonger and backing your theory up! what branded product should we buy next?

This thread is just pure unadulterated frisk! I thought there must be some truth in this Tan thing seen as so many have been saying such & the fact stuffmonger went to alot of effort to explain his process aswell as post pics.

I cannot wait to get mine now. Defo going to be attempting this if the stuff I've ordered as Tan doesn't match the description.

congrats on registering another account stuffmonger and backing your theory up! what branded product should we buy next?

I wish I was stuffmonger. I'm not. I suspect we are in the same country, from his pictures, and that he is responsible for the stuff they call SPT that hardly anyone can get, but everyone talks about. And I think I know which river he's based on (it's a small country) and I could probably drive to his place if I'm right and knew exactly where. There's a shit-load of people here who are seriously interested in this. And I'd be happy to give anyone my contact info privately, but I don't have anything to sell. The Am-Hi-co stuff that he talked about is absolutely not based here as anyone into RCs would know. They are in Dominica, some 2,000 miles to the east. Nothing is based here, except a beer company and a bunch of drug cartels that don't care much about research chemicals.

But i really don't care what anyone thinks, I just want to get in touch with the man.

If that's the case, it's certainly a shame. I think a lot of us wanted to believe, as evidenced by nine pages, must say I still do.

Shill or desperate scientist trying to lend his theory credibility? Or unwitting next-door neighbours!?

Would definitely be worth removing references to Ultimate Sextasy even if both are legitimate.

Last edited:
Ahh what a massive shame. The hope has been lost. It's a bit odd that he'd live in the jungle and own a chemistry set in the hunt for tan pv. I suppose it's possible he was just trying to add credibility to his claims.

So what do you Gents think? Is there some truth to this or is this a big steaming pile of bunk? Much like Fox Mulder from the good ol` X-Files.......I want to believe!!!!!!

And what about bigbluemnm's IP? He apparently replicated the results a good few pages back.