• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hello All, Noob here that has taken 1.4 G of MDMA in One Night - Exp and Advice?

If theres one thing you pass on to others about this experience, it should be research your drugs.

The statement isnt judgement at all, and its something i tell my friends, family and even random people(in specific situations), we have all this information now at our fingertips that can be accessed and utilized instead of passing on half-facts.

When i was first gettin into drugs(think when you were in 6th or 7th grade) the internet wasnt where its at now, and drug advocacy programs and the like for drug education and harm reduction were basically unheard of....

If we dont make good use of the ease of access to facts and information, whats the point of havin it.

nah, it was an astute observation as to how i was treating mdma ( just like coke ), the parallels are there it can't be refuted.

nah, it was an astute observation as to how i was treating mdma ( just like coke ), the parallels are there it can't be refuted.

Ok cool.
Im glad you caught what i was getting at. I was kind of worried i worded it poorly(so i deleted) and didnt want you to misunderstand or take offense for that matter.
I also didnt want any possible future readers of this thread to take it out of context.

You should talk to the dude who just posted "1000 mg MDMA one night (pill form)"

So it's the 7 week mark, I still have foggyness from time to time, esp if i'm scrolling thru my phone fairly fast. It's not as concentrated as it was before, but it's still there. The little mental games i play with myself are better, i can look from one place to the other to the other over and over, no lag, my visual prowess in that sense has returned for the most part. My mood is fairly low for most of the day, I only smoke weed once a week now. Every morning I'm still waking up with half a degree temperature that goes away after 2-3 hours and comes back late afternoon and stays for the same, which just makes me feel uncomfortable, still have a fan on me most of the day to alleviate that. The temperature in the morning goes away for an hour or so if i exercise, so there is that. I can sleep fine, i don't need any medications for that. I was taking melotonin and L-tryptophan for a few days to get a deeper sleep or to compensate, but i've stopped as it's making me feel more depressed. Hopefully next week i'll be able to report 100% taking no medications whatsoever or smoking weed so i can at least provide a clean report, i was taking Krill Oil and Omega 3-6-9 most everyday which i will still continue to take, but no more L-tryptophan, because i just want to do what i normally do and let my brain chemistry get back some balanc. Does anyone know if benzo's or maybe prozac can help me short term or help with the serotonin receptors i've so very obviously burned out? My mental clarity is back... i'm just down in the dumps.

Last edited:
So you had a good time, now it's over, you're back to normal, and you worry about feeling down with a slight foggy brain.

You've just forgotten that you felt down with a foggy brain before, too. Just like taking a vacation, without the sunburn, back to the cubicle. I get to feel like that all the fucking time, forever.

I agree with quitting all the drugs for a while. Being obsessed to half-degree body temperature changes and multiple supplements are not helping with feeling down. Do your routine and exercise more before you consider another prescription, especially when there's no evidence you did anything to your serotonin receptors (come on guys, that'd be lethal, and it's the presynaptic ones you'd fry, the ones that antidepressants target).

By the way, this just goes to show you there might in fact be something to the whole "MDMA ain't the same" argument.

I mean, more than a gram in one sitting? Back in the day a good 100 mg dose would floor you on your ass for hours, compared to today's standards in which I, too, could eat an entire gram.

But I'm not a chemist. All I know is that my lab tested, 200 + mg Dutch MDMA is nothing compared to the mind blowing domestic pressed pills of yore. And I don't own a pair of rose tinted glasses, either.

Not trying to spread misinformation or hijack your thread, just my two cents.

Well remember that past a certain dose, around 200mg, you're just risking your health anyway. You can only get so high with the stuff, so 200+ mg will feel the same as 1000mg, in terms of rolling. But you'll have more stimulant metabolites (3,4-hydroxy- and 3-hydroxy, 4-methoxymethamphetamine) giving you a harder come-down.

I also think a lot has to do with a person's own chemistry at the time--I've had very different roll intensities from the same batch. Not just intensity, but "character", something that would take more than uneven mixing. FWIW I've had an intense roll after being pretty despondent for several days; not much roll after being upbeat, same batch.

That and I've had admitted MDA-heavy experiences that really blew some of the light and fuzzy MDMA episodes out of the water. I think more people are after that, which is also a metabolite, than the MDMA, and don't realize. I sure prefer the MDA (not convinced on these toxicity rumors).

I think, my brain is still in anxiety mode, my temperature seems to go up when i start thinking about all the bad stuff, and i'm pretty sure my hands get colder, so that when i feel my temperature it appears even worse, my brain fog also gets worse during this time, i mean right now even reading the previous responses which have no ill intent, my face gets fully flushed. I want to believe the aftereffects of what i've done have worn off and right now i'm just stuck in this kind of anxiety that comes and goes on it's own. To prove that point, when i get really involved in certain movies, my temperature stays constant. I don't mean to antagonize anybody's experiences, i know there's alot of you have it way worse than me, i just wanted to document it for those people who may end up going through the same thing.... I've never had anxiety before, so it's hard to distinguish and separate the aftereffects i'm feeling now from the ridiculous amount of mdma i did. I need to take control of my mind again and control this anxiety, i think that is the only thing holding me back from a full recovery. During those first 2 weeks i was going through hell, all the time, it was brutal. That experience just traumatized me and put me in this negative feedback loop. I just gotta be strong and beat it.

datpancakemix private message me bro, my highest does is 700mg in one night of pure mdma pills, i think it would be great if i could have a chat with you.
So please get back to me even send me your number on private so we can chat!

You guys got lab bros to verify all this, right?

Back in the day, MDMA toxicity was thought to be from taking massive doses like those, as serotonin is depleted and neurons begin uptaking the wrong monoamine.

And one metabolic pathway makes stimulants that do nothing for a high, just blow up your heart, like ephedrine.

Anyway, have fun wasting your money!
(Shit, five people could roll on your one gram dose, and you just throw it away. You don't have any girlfriends?)

So this is an update, 9 weeks in ( i ingested 1.4g on april 25th, it's now July 4th ) . Everything is getting a little better, but the progress is very slow, I still fairly anxious/nervous for no reason most of the day. I don't get anymore headaches, icepick or otherwise. I can sleep just fine, My Temperature is normal most of the time. I'd say it goes up by no more than a quarter of a degree for 1/2 the day, any time i feel a temperature i'm also anxious, when i'm anxious my hands and feet go cold, so it's obvious that i would feel that my temperature is going up, when in truth it's going down. So i can probably conclude that the temperature is all anxiety. I have been smoking weed again nearly everyday this past week, I know this doesn't help, but it's just a habit, i don't really feel normal without it. I also did do a few lines of coke. I became fairly anxious the day after, but it was more like a low grade depression, anyways... I really just wanted to do it to see if i would be stable afterwards, i have no inclination of doing coke again for another few months. Anxiety is really the biggest issue right now. It's not anything extreme, but i always just feel it lingering there, like i can't ever enter PURE CHILL mode anymore and let my soul rest. Just been occupying myself with work/games. I don't get foggy much, maybe for half a second 2x a day once in the morning and once in the evening on average, my spatial awareness is doing ok, reaction time A-OK, my fine motor controls have been restored, though.. i do have the smallest muscle twitches like once or twice a day on average. I still don't feel 100% on account of the low grade anxiety. But i hope in due time i'll be back to normal. Anyways, i'll provide another update in a month. I just want to keep a log to help people that might find this information useful, thanks for all the compassionate people who have replied and tolerated my presence, I wish you the best.

PS: i have been using Olanzapine/zyprexa 5mg, twice a day as needed, it's a nuerotropic that balances out your brain chemistry i guess. I don't use it everyday, I might switch to something else just for anxiety, but i think it works fine for the most part and edges me out a bit.

One thing I love about the standard disclaimer of 'Consult a medical professional' is that the average doctor will know way less about this stuff than the average BL'er, lol. 'Modern' medicine is really in the dark ages when it comes to the brain or the effects of drugs like MDMA.

So you had a good time, now it's over, you're back to normal, and you worry about feeling down with a slight foggy brain.

You've just forgotten that you felt down with a foggy brain before, too. Just like taking a vacation, without the sunburn, back to the cubicle. I get to feel like that all the fucking time, forever.

I agree with quitting all the drugs for a while. Being obsessed to half-degree body temperature changes and multiple supplements are not helping with feeling down. Do your routine and exercise more before you consider another prescription, especially when there's no evidence you did anything to your serotonin receptors (come on guys, that'd be lethal, and it's the presynaptic ones you'd fry, the ones that antidepressants target).
I fully agree with this comment. Nicely stated. datpancakemix really if you want to help yourself recover faster you need to get on with your life as best you can. Do not underestimate the effects anxiety can have when you start feeding it by researching, compulsively checking yourself, going through every possible diagnosis out there to figure out why you're feeling what you're feeling,... your own mind will keep sustaining the symptoms you're experiencing. Also, exercise does wonders for recovery, it's amazing the impact it has
Well remember that past a certain dose, around 200mg, you're just risking your health anyway. You can only get so high with the stuff, so 200+ mg will feel the same as 1000mg, in terms of rolling. But you'll have more stimulant metabolites (3,4-hydroxy- and 3-hydroxy, 4-methoxymethamphetamine) giving you a harder come-down.

I also think a lot has to do with a person's own chemistry at the time--I've had very different roll intensities from the same batch. Not just intensity, but "character", something that would take more than uneven mixing. FWIW I've had an intense roll after being pretty despondent for several days; not much roll after being upbeat, same batch.

That and I've had admitted MDA-heavy experiences that really blew some of the light and fuzzy MDMA episodes out of the water. I think more people are after that, which is also a metabolite, than the MDMA, and don't realize. I sure prefer the MDA (not convinced on these toxicity rumors).
If you're talking about he empathogenic effects, 200mg might be the plateau for those. However there's a lot of other effects that keep increasing well beyond 200mg, the CNS stimulatory effects for instance. And starting from doses well above 200mg for most, hallucinogenic effects start to appear as well, which are theorised to be caused by metabolisation to MDA like you mention. Though anything beyond 200mg goes past the point where MDMA is at its' most beautiful I think indeed. 1,4g is ludicrous. It would surprise me if that was pure MDMA, though I guess anything is possible

One thing I love about the standard disclaimer of 'Consult a medical professional' is that the average doctor will know way less about this stuff than the average BL'er, lol. 'Modern' medicine is really in the dark ages when it comes to the brain or the effects of drugs like MDMA.

There's a lot of drug nerds here, yes, and some students taking pharmacology courses. And doctors suffer a lot of anti-drug bias, from seeing only the worst cases come in to the ER. But don't kid yourself that any of us comes close to that knowledge.

I know someone here can tell you off their head the exact Ki for MDMA at SERT (hint: it's between 250 and 700nM, not very tight) but a doctor knows what stimulants are doing to various pressor peripheral saturation hematocrits and shit we don't think about but need desperately when something goes not-right. And you'd be surprised at what a psychiatrist can tell you (not a therapist, admittedly).

so, It has been 4 months since i took 1.4 G, I can say there have been improvements, but every single day is a Trial. I wish i could report something different, but this has truly been hell, every step of the way. Also, my report is not a clean one as i am taking medications to cope, but i hope it helps someone. and maybe someone can help me? I've been taking medications as prescribed by a psychiatrist in the addiction medicine department of the hospital i go to ; Zyprexa(Olanzapine) and Ativan(Lorazepam) from time to time. Currently i'm taking 2.5 mg of zyprexa at night and 2.5 mg a couple hours after i wake up, down from 5 mg/5mg which was making me feel like a miserable zombie. My Appetite is still very low after these 4 months, All i can say is that this month is better than the previous one, I no longer see progress in days and it's hard to even see it in weeks. But i do not have anxiety anymore which is a relief, just complete depression. My psychiatrist is reluctant to prescribe me something like prozac, which i think would be a great help, I am not bi-polar, i don't have anxiety anymore, I'm not manic. I think that prozac or zoloft would be good for a few months... I really would like to know what you guys think about that combination for recovery? I know most will say to not take any antidepressants.. and i am trying to lower the ones i am on now, for a few days i went down to 2.5 mg of zyprexa a day.. but I can't tell if it's the withdrawals that are extremely unpleasant or the simple fact that me without drugs in my system is the unpleasant one... the lines are skewed and i know that nobody can make a decision on which way to go at this point... but if anybody has any experience about the type of medications to take after such an ordeal.. it would be helpful, in all honesty my psychiatrist has offhandedly admitted to having next to no knowledge about what to do, I can only count on you guys giving me some kind of direction. I know this plea is as pathetic as they come, but i'm hoping someone has had a similiar experience with what medications to cope with.

Last edited:
Hey man. I had some struggles due to MDMA/XTC use and I've found myself some stuff to cope with due to a relentless search.
I'd recommend you get yourself some Tianeptine as it has a number of benefits for a depressed and harmed brain. The main being that it does actually do regenerate Serotonin Receptors and helps your Brain grow new Neurons through BDNF as well. I think most of us know that MDMA is specifically neurotoxic to those. Plus it'll take care of Anxiety and Panic as you probably only do not have attacks anymore due to your benzodiazepine medication. I'd also recommend you slowly taper those off as they do not help your brain recover, they might even do some harm themself.
Also Tianeptine helps your Brain to not having to cope with Stress, which is crucial for recovery since Stress is known to damage the Brain and making it unable to recover.
And because you say youre having to cope with temperature, I can say through my own experience that Tianeptine somehow has a cooling effect/sensation primarily felt at the forehead/frontal lope. Before, I sometimes felt like my Brain would melt right through my forehead.
Second you might as well take some highdosed Kurkuma/Curmeric with some Black Pepper and maybe some fat as well(I'd recommend Hemp Oil) daily.
Black Pepper and Fat help your body with the bioavailability of Curmeric. For recovery a dosage of at least 5G is advised. It activates stemcell proliferation through which new neurons can be grown.
Adding some Brahmi to the daily mix would be helpful too, because it has an beneficial effect on Serotonin Receptors as well. And it is an Adaptogen further helping your Brain to cope.
Due to the fact that you live in the U.S. I would also as you already do self medicate with Cannabis. Perhaps not smoking it, rather drinking a tea at night as you'll have a good nights sleep which is helpful for recovery and helping your miserable appetite. In the best case you get your hands on some high grade Cannabis Oil/also known as Phoenix Tears(Rick Simpson).
In the U.S.you should be able to get Tianeptine through online nootropic vendors since it is not licensed there. Just see that you do not go too far over the daily recommended dose as it has addicting potential.
I managed to get it prescribed here in Europe and the daily recommended dose is 3x 12,5mg throughout the day(every 4 to 6 hours). Some people need higher doses for an effect and since you probably get it in powder form over there anyway, just find it out yourself. But I wouldn't exceed 100mg a day, even though few take way more than that to create the Euphoria that Opiods do, as it does have an affinity to bind to those receptors among others.

The last thing I want to say is that you have to get used to the fact that you are probably never going to be the person you were before. You have transformed yourself through losing old connections and neurons in your brain and now it/you will form others. This happens throughout life anyway and there are numerous ways to damage your brain apart from taking a neurotoxic substance. That simply being stress, inhaling waste gas in traffic, or consuming alcohol. The only constant is change brother. Hope that'll help you. Spread the word and

Happy Recovery.

Ah yea, and when youre feeling a bit better take some Psilocybin Shrooms. If you'be never had them.... It is a great experience, they do connect the Brain in an unusual way and you'll be feeling pretty awesome on the come down. At least a very nice feeling of exhaustion, which I find helpful.

Last edited:
thanks, i appreciate the all the advice, I will talk to my psychiatrist about Tianeptine and Brahmi all the research i've just done seems promising, any and all help is appreciated. I will try the Black Pepper and Curmeric as well. I hope that i can be the same person i was, i may have done alot of mdma that one time, but it was JUST ONE TIME, i didn't do a crazy amount over the course of a summer, i didn't do it for many years in a row, it was just 3x which i did 200mg 1 month apart from each other and felt very little from it cause i did coke at the same time, and one time nearly 2 months later where i did 1.4g by itself, 2 high doses of 700 mg and 500 mg with 8 hours inbetween, i know it's a shit ton, but that's it! just one night! My Brain SHOULD be able to recover from that There are several spurts throughout the day when the stars align and where i feel the same as i did before, for fleeting moments of time, It's mostly in the morning for roughly around 3 hours where i feel depressed and some measure of anxiety. Also, i've done shrooms over a dozen times in my life and it is the most positive drug that i've ever done, never even a semblance of a bad trip. But I'm too afraid i will bad trip in my current state, i think it's far too early to take that chance just yet. Thank you again for posting friend, especially as a first time poster, it really makes me happy to know people care that much to help me out!

After doing a good amount of research and reading reviews on Tianeptine and Brahmi, I've decided to go ahead and buy a decent supply to try it out, I hope that it works well and from what i gather It will also help me with withdrawl symptoms while i attempt to get off Olanzapine/Zyprexa. Thank you again for reaching out to me with this information, Ill write back on here to let people know how it's worked out for me. If anybody has other insights regarding medicines that might help out or successes with zoloft/prozach to help months after mdma abuse, those insights would be much appreciated.