• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Hedgehog appreciation thread

You like the RX8 cloudstrife? I'm looking at a new car but can't decide. (well second hand not new).

In was thinking of a BMW X1 as that's what I mainly drive at work and I've got quite attached to it....it's pretty nippy too...

I've got a company Skoda Octavia but keep getting raped for private mileage payments every month and my Astra is looking a bit sorry..

You like the RX8 cloudstrife? I'm looking at a new car but can't decide. (well second hand not new).

In was thinking of a BMW X1 as that's what I mainly drive at work and I've got quite attached to it....it's pretty nippy too...

I've got a company Skoda Octavia but keep getting raped for private mileage payments every month and my Astra is looking a bit sorry..

Yeah, fantastic car! Has enough room for 3 adult passengers, and enough boot room for even a dodgy TV, and plenty of that mad Mexedrone that's going around.

Go for an X1! Especially as you've grown a liking to it. For me, a car is something you need to love getting into, and don't mind sitting in while stuck in traffic.

I used to have a company van, and drove that pretty much everywhere outside of work. Now without it, using the RX8 everyday is a killer on the wallet!