• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Healthy Living Photo Thread

-20kg total since I was at my heaviest last year, so -10kg since the last picture I posted in october. I've somehow managed to completely lose all my horrible eating habits so the weight has just melted away and I finally feel good about how I look, it's really nice :)

dcv2xd.png

Although if anyone has tips on how to keep a stable weight that would be much appreciated - I'd really like to stop losing it now!

Hot!! Only tip I can say is eat lean protein and keep exercising!

Well, I'm finally at my ideal weight and I just wanted to show the progress - this is what can happen when you really work at it!!

April 2012:
xlkxud.png

December 2014:
2exxytu.png

And man does it feel good! It really is worth the effort =D

Been doing weights three times a week since mid September. Started at 62kg, pictures at 66kg, now at 68kg. Eating enough is definitely the hardest part. It's satisfying though putting on shirts and jeans and feeling them get tighter around your body. And getting looks from people ^_^
SAM_31922.jpg

SAM_31962.jpg

Wanted to share this picture with you! I'm clean off drugs, barely drink, eat healthily and try to go for runs three times a week and I've never felt better about myself! Not lost any weight but I feel so much more toned. Never been happier about how I look! :D
102s31f.png

This thread makes me seriously miss the photo album functionality this site used to have. Lost sooooo many epic pictures that I only had in that album. =[

Punta Cana this week
after 90 minutes of yoga, boot camp, and pilates on the beach staring at 930a we needed electrolytes. My third I added rum
11034265_10155219345105447_7605259205891547382_n_zpsbmfabd0u.jpg

11000585_10153833915213626_7481822402976010566_o.jpg

My webcam baked in the sun for a whole entire day. I'm guessing UV damage?

Training- off an on for 4-5 years
weight- 187 IBS
Height- 6' 4''
Natural- No. Which is shameful considering many naturals blow me out of the water.
Body fat- I'm guessing 7-8%

I follow a very strict dieting protocol that I've personally adapted and shaped from extensive OCD with my journals and macro/micro nutrient monitoring.

My workout routine is so overly complicated for no reason I can't even begin to explain my illogical thought process behind it.

Last edited:
You'd be impressive for a natty and look decent depending on what you're cycling.

I have ran 4 cycles total since i was 17 (ya I know how ignorant could I possibly be) and I have to say the first 2 cycles were complete learning experiences that resulted in mostly side effects and major water retention. I haven't been on a cycle in over a year now. Last cycle was Test Prop 400mg/wk for 14 weeks with trenabolone acetate as a kicker for the first 3 weeks at 50mg/wk. Largest I have weighed in at was a little under 200 lbs. I haven't been to the gym in a little under 4 months, but I've been keeping myself partially active with calisthenics. I'm just extremely lazy at this moment in time.

here is another couple after a month after working out after sitting on my asss snifffing mxe for the last year

Nice job on the quick development! Especially if that was acquired over a period of a month. Keep it going and lay off the nose candy and you'll be good :)

Don't forget about working them legs!

^Thanks! I went from 160lb placing first• in mine and third• in the weight class above me 2008 in my highschool's iron man competition. Then I graduated and pain pills, stims, disso's, and depresssion have been eating away at my muslce ever since down to 140. I guess I lied somehwhat as I would lift weights for like a half hour every 3 months while on mxe.

Edit: yup....we have squats coming up on Friday. I have a small natural gift of sorts when it comes to legs. I have huge archless feet so I have unwitttingly been spending my whole life on just the pads of my feet whcih has built my calves in a great way. It consrast to my ability to squat I am so unflexable that I can't keep my back straight for a dead lift to save my life.

Last edited:
^Thanks! I went from 160lb placing first in mine and third in the weight class above me 2008 in my highschools iron man competition.

I wish I would have tried out some type of bodybuilding competition or is the iron man a strong man competition? I guess I could still try. I'm young?