• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

He is risen

Never. Cuz the only Prophet I know is the false Prophet. But the gifts of the Holy Ghost is some are teachers, some deacons. Some prophets and Apostles. Never call me a Prophet. I said it cuz I knew my days where already ordained by God. It beyond knowing. It's hard to describe. It's like a inward struggle that a fire goes on.

Smyrna. The devil will put you in jail to test you for ten days. Ten days means a period of time. I ne er caved. Got beat the he'll outta me. But after a year of this unusual experience I recieved my Crown.

But in those days, following that distress,

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
25 the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
26 “At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens."

So yeah is definitely not a doctrine based on the Scriptures, but I ve heard is a kinda popular doctrine in the US hence I was asking
What that is conveying is the sun won't be a thing of fun and sin. No more moonlight get together. It will be so apparent to man that God is real. Yet they hate Him. Have you met those ppl who God never did anything wrong but they have a real hatred for Him. The only one innocent is Him.

What that is conveying is the sun won't be a thing of fun and sin. No more moonlight get together. It will be so apparent to man that God is real. Yet they hate Him. Have you met those ppl who God never did anything wrong but they have a real hatred for Him. The only one innocent is Him.
It s one of the few things that pisses me off. Ok, you don t believe He is the Son of God, but what has He said and done to be hated? He helped people, His Message mke sense even for non believers, He had the balls to tell what was what to the Political and Religious elite, He died in an extremely painful way even if He was innocent...what´s to hate?

I dont get it either. Like when he breaks the seals man's heart will become so hard. I imagine young women scared giving their lives to Jesus but after every judgement God will make it totally impossible to sin because the torment will be so bad. God gets His Glory. I guess it just is truth. Some are destined for damnation. Just like Christ only died for His sheep.

I dont get it either. Like when he breaks the seals man's heart will become so hard. I imagine young women scared giving their lives to Jesus but after every judgement God will make it totally impossible to sin because the torment will be so bad. God gets His Glory. I guess it just is truth. Some are destined for damnation. Just like Christ only died for His sheep.
I guess some hate Him due to ideological blindness or because they hate anything remotely decent, some don t hate Him but the wrong ideas they have about Him, caused at times by ignorance at times by the shameful words and deeds of many self proclaimed Christians.....

They brought this Judgement on themselves. When Michael stands up for the ppl of God. A Trial so bad that it will a blood bath. Don't ever take this life as if you won't have another one. We get the best of both worlds.