• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

He is risen

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Can you imagine Christ cloaking Himself as to not be see. The last was Thomas who by touching his scars He said you have touched and know that I AM who I say I am but blessed are those who have no seen and believe. Jesus spent forty days with His Apostles. He was gearing them up but remember when Jesus takes Peter off quietly and says how he'll die. What was the Lord's rebuked. Mind your business. What if I want John until I come back. This is where it gets tricky. You have to see on the Island of Patmos John was in the matrix of the Day of the Lord. The Lord made it confusing so those w ears and eyes could see clearly what He meant. WE know from the Book of Daniel the beast will put a stop to all sacrifice and slaughter both Jew and Christians. Or anybody who doesn't worship him. No exemption from the Tribulation the Great One. Everyone will have to go thru it. Like I said I would gladly w a smile on my face take 1st aim at death. I remember as a child my dad was really into Revelation and the Beast. I remember vaguely a couple movies about them. The Prophet Daniel put him in the right light. God didn't leave us orphans. If the Master comes back and find you working there's a reward and I believe that's supernatural protection. If you're be lazy saying my Master would come back but He hasn't. I tell you that Master will cut him to pieces. Guys Jesus is not to be fucked with. Everybody who has ever threatened me physical harm has died a horrible death.

The weight and gravity on my shoulders cuz I was told Daniel I raised you up for this very purpose. That I may display my power within you. How Lord can I hold The Prophet Daniel's weight. It's not honor. I sacrificed everything. I believe that His All knowing plan is that important.

Jesus was born on a lake of fire!
THERES A LOT OF TRUTH IN THIS. From He was conceived thr cross was always on His mind. Even the teachers of the laws where astounded by His wisdom as just a child. He's the only BEGOTTEN child of God. He is the only one able to Govern the Universe. Jesus said Father has given me full Authority into the cosmos. I'm sure in a sense Him walking on water that water and the disciples just as scared if it was fire. When He rose from the dead He rebuked the Apostles but His heart was so tender to them. It says when we get to heaven we recieve a crown. I don't think it's a literal one but a perfect body. With His name on our foreheads and His City. Why ppl don't want to repent is because there is something the Lord is pricking at your heart tell you to give it up. I can see how a pretribulation rapture would throw this world off its axis but as the Left Behind series in Archived its fiction.its one last martyr witness.

THERES A LOT OF TRUTH IN THIS. From He was conceived thr cross was always on His mind. Even the teachers of the laws where astounded by His wisdom as just a child. He's the only BEGOTTEN child of God. He is the only one able to Govern the Universe. Jesus said Father has given me full Authority into the cosmos. I'm sure in a sense Him walking on water that water and the disciples just as scared if it was fire. When He rose from the dead He rebuked the Apostles but His heart was so tender to them. It says when we get to heaven we recieve a crown. I don't think it's a literal one but a perfect body. With His name on our foreheads and His City. Why ppl don't want to repent is because there is something the Lord is pricking at your heart tell you to give it up. I can see how a pretribulation rapture would throw this world off its axis but as the Left Behind series in Archived its fiction.its one last martyr witness.
Do you believe in the Rapture, like people being taken to Heaven before the Great Tribulation?

When the seventh Trumpet blasts we will be transform in the twinkling of an eye. That's if you are blessed to make it till the end and Stand before the Son of Man. Jesus would of clearly said the redeemed would be removed before it hit the fan. It's a global mass martyrdom. If you can't lose your life you won't save it but if you lose Your Life for MY SAKE you'll find it. It's an even greater glory to God. We ain't going to be in Heaven while the earth is bombarded w Judgements. The rapture doctrine is only taught in western churches. It's unbiblical.

But in those days, following that distress,

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
25 the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
26 “At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens."

So yeah is definitely not a doctrine based on the Scriptures, but I ve heard is a kinda popular doctrine in the US hence I was asking

When the seventh Trumpet blasts we will be transform in the twinkling of an eye. That's if you are blessed to make it till the end and Stand before the Son of Man. Jesus would of clearly said the redeemed would be removed before it hit the fan. It's a global mass martyrdom. If you can't lose your life you won't save it but if you lose Your Life for MY SAKE you'll find it. It's an even greater glory to God. We ain't going to be in Heaven while the earth is bombarded w Judgements. The rapture doctrine is only taught in western churches. It's unbiblical.
We Catholics don t believe in this doctrine either, the official position is Amillenialism https://www.catholic.com/tract/the-rapture Not sure whether we are a western Church as we are everywhere and we are getting stronger in Africa and Asia ...I really hope that our next pope will be Cardinal Sarah , unlikely but one can dream https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Sarah

Yeah this Pope is Satan himself. I can't stand him.
Not a big fan of the guy but c mon, Satan is a lil too much. You know the saying " Some Popes are a gift from God, some Popes are tolerated by God, some others are a punishment from God"....

Yeah he's definitely a punishment. But I'm not catholic. I tried to get into the politics but there is so much truth from them. Pope John Paul a true blessing.

I m more a Benedict the XVI kind of person myself. He was the Pope when I finally went back to the Church, his theological works are amazing, i do really miss him...

Yes he truly was a blessing. This pope was so breaking everything off from the church. What's funny is my sister is catholic and said the same thing about this pope. It took two days to elect him. John Paul the 2nd was definitely a man after God's own heart.

Yes he called out Muslims as a religion of the sword. So much back lash. This pope is a judgement from God. If God steers me to catholicism then so be it.

Yes he called out Muslims as a religion of the sword. So much back lash. This pope is a judgement from God. If God steers me to catholicism then so be it.
It would be grand to have u with us! I ve been an "independent unaffiliated Christian for quite a while (reading the Bible, praying etc) but then I realized that our Lord left us with a Church (with a structure Sacraments to administer etc) not with a Book, the Bible came later and ..the Church decided which books were inspired and which ones were not.

Well I believe at this certain time God has sovereignly set those books aside for now. I'm still not sure what you will call me. I guess a Prophet. The Prophet Daniel.