• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Having Conversations with People In Your Head

Anyone else read the title thinking op meant that they were arguing with voices in there head?

I dream about things the next day before I wake up, but it's difficult to put everything together.

Example: I'll dream about someone who I haven't seen or thought about in years, and then see them the next day after I had the dream. Deja vu occurs as soon as I lay eyes on that person.

It's weird, it's like humans have an evolving undeveloped sixth sense or other senses. I can even feel people looking at me 50 yards away where I can't see or hear them. I turn around to look, and sure enough, someone is staring at me.

If humans can dream about the future, that means there is some kind of predetermined destiny.

I dream about things the next day before I wake up, but it's difficult to put everything together.

If humans can dream about the future, that means there is some kind of predetermined destiny.

I've had this happen to me repeatedly, and occasionally seeing things further ahead. It's a hard one to deal with knowing that the future may have already happened (what is time anyway..).

The brain is confined to its dream of self, with a consistent effort to understand it...

SS, it is weird trying to understand the Theory of Time. It's already possible to travel into the future, but we don't have the capabilities to do it. Maybe our time has already happened.. It's just weird trying to understand the universe.

Has anyone here noticed that ParappaTheRapper is from Olive Garden? That's so funny! I like Parappa :) I hate to see when Parappa gets temporary bands. It really Grinds My Gears!

I've had this happen to me repeatedly, and occasionally seeing things further ahead. It's a hard one to deal with knowing that the future may have already happened (what is time anyway..).

I've had this happen also.. i will dream of an event happening and then it could be weeks or months later and i find myself in that event, and i get a very strong sense of deja vu and then a realization that i dreamed of this happening some time ago.. half of me feels like im connecting memories and dreams together to create an unhinging sensation, while the other half of me genuinely feels as though i dreamt this was going to happen exactly the way it unfolded.

I've had this happen also.. i will dream of an event happening and then it could be weeks or months later and i find myself in that event, and i get a very strong sense of deja vu and then a realization that i dreamed of this happening some time ago.. half of me feels like im connecting memories and dreams together to create an unhinging sensation, while the other half of me genuinely feels as though i dreamt this was going to happen exactly the way it unfolded.

I didn't realize so many of us get these deja vu dreams. It's an interesting topic.

ya fersure.

Another time i get this real big is like, having this huge text convo with someone youd rather not even talk about it so you are practically leaving voicemails on eachothers inboxes.

Then you have part of the conversation in person and youre both kinda like whooa wierd, flashback.

No you're not crazy. Having conversations in your head is fine. It's a problem if theres random babbling, threats, and gibberish in your head, that's a symptom of psychosis.

Yeah I do that a lot, especially if my answer wasn't exactly a touchdown, so to speak... I have to be the smarter one. And if I turn out to be the other guy I then rewind the whole conversation and alter it. That makes me feel better. A bit.