• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Having a terrible ending roll, considering a second day popping

Tufi

Greenlighter
Hello. I'm semi-experienced mdma user but i always ended up not maintaining self control and abusing it. Full of brain zaps and severe hangovers after 2 weeks of rolling with 2 days between each roll. The last time i think i got a pma pill, redosed and it messed me up with a huge bad trip, thinking i was dead or in a hospital and everything i see was just a dream, recording voice messages for my gf, which i regretted so much in the morning. So i took a break of 3-4 months and decided to pop again last night. It was in pill form again and was highly recommended from my friends around. It's said to contain 180mg of mdma, tested, and i was going to pop alone because i was really excited and couldn't wait. I popped 3/4 of the pill at first(6.45pm), having a shitty come up with anxiety(although a regular mdma come up anxiety, just prolonged later), then an amazing peak. At the start of the peak, i popped the remaining 1/4. I got the shitty come up again when i redosed, i don't know maybe it was a psychological anxiety? But it messed my peak up. I had a continuous 30-45 minutes of anxiety mixed with euphoria. And when it ended, i only had like 15-30 mins of the peak left, then i came down. I got frustrated and popped 1/2 more, i think 2 hours after the first pop. I got the come up, and as i got the magic, i popped the remaining 1/2 of the second pill. But then it started to go shitty. I had ultra blurry and double vision. And i sweated terribly that my tshirt was seriously wet so was my hair.(typical summer night, around 19-23 celcius) at the same time, i was shivering from cold. Yeah sweating all my fluids away but shivering from cold at the same time. I tried to sleep laying for around 1-2 hours, couldn't sleep. Then i got up to pee, but i still couldn't pee. And i blacked out when i got up. I crouched in toilet and it seemed to ease a bit but when i got up again i would get the black out effect again, i only had a few seconds from a pass out until i crouched again. I tried to walk back to my room but i couldn't even walk straight. Then i ate something, drank a good amount of water, because all i ate that day was 5 slices of bread, i didn't have the apetite even before the roll. I'm in a mild depression for a month, which is why i wanted to pop some e. And as i messed up last night, i really want some answers.

1-why was my peak 'more anxiety-less of real peak' instead of vice-versa? Was it about the first redose?

2-why did i keep blacking out? Any obvious reasons of it?

3-i'm planning on popping 1 today and no redose. can i get an average mdma high without anxiety? Or should i pop 1,5 at once?

4- will drinking a protein shake and eating well enhance my high tonight, as it's a consecutive roll, but last night i felt the peak only for total of 30-60 mins. I want to be filled with happiness tonight!
Thanks

Edit: it probably doesn't contain anything other than mdma, tested by a friend

Slept for about 9 hours last night and i feel pretty normal right now, no hangover at all yet. (Take into consideration i was already in depression but i feel even a little better than before popping)

Last edited:
Hello. I'm semi-experienced mdma user but i always ended up not maintaining self control and abusing it. Full of brain zaps and severe hangovers after 2 weeks of rolling with 2 days between each roll. The last time i think i got a pma pill, redosed and it messed me up with a huge bad trip, thinking i was dead or in a hospital and everything i see was just a dream, recording voice messages for my gf, which i regretted so much in the morning. So i took a break of 3-4 months and decided to pop again last night. It was in pill form again and was highly recommended from my friends around. It's said to contain 180mg of mdma, tested, and i was going to pop alone because i was really excited and couldn't wait. I popped 3/4 of the pill at first(6.45pm), having a shitty come up with anxiety(although a regular mdma come up anxiety, just prolonged later), then an amazing peak. At the start of the peak, i popped the remaining 1/4. I got the shitty come up again when i redosed, i don't know maybe it was a psychological anxiety? But it messed my peak up. I had a continuous 30-45 minutes of anxiety mixed with euphoria. And when it ended, i only had like 15-30 mins of the peak left, then i came down. I got frustrated and popped 1/2 more, i think 2 hours after the first pop. I got the come up, and as i got the magic, i popped the remaining 1/2 of the second pill. But then it started to go shitty. I had ultra blurry and double vision. And i sweated terribly that my tshirt was seriously wet so was my hair.(typical summer night, around 19-23 celcius) at the same time, i was shivering from cold. Yeah sweating all my fluids away but shivering from cold at the same time. I tried to sleep laying for around 1-2 hours, couldn't sleep. Then i got up to pee, but i still couldn't pee. And i blacked out when i got up. I crouched in toilet and it seemed to ease a bit but when i got up again i would get the black out effect again, i only had a few seconds from a pass out until i crouched again. I tried to walk back to my room but i couldn't even walk straight. Then i ate something, drank a good amount of water, because all i ate that day was 5 slices of bread, i didn't have the apetite even before the roll. I'm in a mild depression for a month, which is why i wanted to pop some e. And as i messed up last night, i really want some answers.

1-why was my peak 'more anxiety-less of real peak' instead of vice-versa? Was it about the first redose?

2-why did i keep blacking out? Any obvious reasons of it?

3-i'm planning on popping 1 today and no redose. can i get an average mdma high without anxiety? Or should i pop 1,5 at once?

4- will drinking a protein shake and eating well enhance my high tonight, as it's a consecutive roll, but last night i felt the peak only for total of 30-60 mins. I want to be filled with happiness tonight!
Thanks

Edit: it probably doesn't contain anything other than mdma, tested by a friend

Slept for about 9 hours last night and i feel pretty normal right now, no hangover at all yet. (Take into consideration i was already in depression but i feel even a little better than before popping)
I'm only going to answer your third question. No, I don't think you shoul pop tonight after having such a shitty experience yesterday. Take some time off so you can recover, you could put yourself in a real shitty situation if you pop tonight. Believe me you don't wan that

um you're right i think i overdosed a bit, which took most of my peak away. but since i didn't get a long lasting peak( only around 30 mins, 60 max), i hope that i have some serotonin left still. I mean i was spacing out 3 months until when i really got excited for it again, and there it comes a shitty trip(well not all but mostly). I think i'm gonna roll again tonight, because i can't wait 3 months again, unless i think i will get a slightly weaker magic tonight. will i? i don't remember from my past experiences. and thanks for the reply

Do it if you think feeling like you've been hit by a train the morning after for an extended period of time is worth a probably even worse roll than you just had...

You need lots of recovery or you're just risking horrible damage that could take years to reverse, just look at the MDMA recovery thread for an idea of what sort of abuse can cause a LTC.

You're being really stupid and you're going to ruin MDMA for yourself and possibly even your life through your addiction (what you're doing is not the actions of someone in control).

Thanks for the reply, i thought 3 months would be a pretty good break but i couldn't get the most from rolling again

Thanks for the reply, i thought 3 months would be a pretty good break but i couldn't get the most from rolling again

glad you asked here. are you aware its mandatory to take long breaks when using empathogen- entactogen drugs?

and you need more research, self control, and patience if you cant control your use. Thats why drugs are banned bc people dont use responsibly and ruin for responsible users and people freak out and say f#@$ it and ban the stuff due to ignorant people being uneducated and being drug addict (no self control) if you dont have the education and self control please stay away from things you dont understand...not trying to be harsh, th abuse yu mentioned looks bad. Maybe try a three year break and in that time read, research, learn all you can

glad you asked here. are you aware its mandatory to take long breaks when using empathogen- entactogen drugs?

and you need more research, self control, and patience if you cant control your use. Thats why drugs are banned bc people dont use responsibly and ruin for responsible users and people freak out and say f#@$ it and ban the stuff due to ignorant people being uneducated and being drug addict (no self control) if you dont have the education and self control please stay away from things you dont understand...not trying to be harsh, th abuse yu mentioned looks bad. Maybe try a three year break and in that time read, research, learn all you can

Pretty much this. Dont pop!