• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Have you tripped in a sacred/occult place?

There is something called the Georgia Guidestones in my state that i have wanted to go out and see for a while....

Its basically 4 huge granite slabs which each have 10 statements on how to rebuild society after the apocolypse in various languages.... Only one man knows the identity of the person who funded the project, and he has sworn to take that secrete with him to the grave....

Also it functions as a clock, a compass, and a caleneder....

The christian people have said its the 10 commandments of the antichrist.... There have been no real human sacrifices, although its believed a few chickens were slaughtered by some occult people....

It has a couple of hippie testaments in it....

Its on land that is open to the public in the highest place of town in some cowfield....

Thats crazy man....I ssaw this and did a fair bit of reading about it after- very very intriguing....:)

I tripped on mescaline and wandered around Haight/Ashbury, that was a pretty awesome experience :D

Thats crazy man....I ssaw this and did a fair bit of reading about it after- very very intriguing....:)

Yea its been there for like 30 years and i have lived in Georgia all my life and just learned about it recently.....

I dont consider any of them to be all that satanic as far as the inscriptions go....

I rather like the 9th one...

Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

24 years ago I ate mushrooms (acquired in Pokhara Nepal) and went to the Potala Palace in Lhasa Tibet on my birthday, anticipating something transcendental. What I experienced was the realization that it was just a brick and mortar edifice maintained as an artificial museum. The bike ride back through Lhasa to my hotel, observing the normal daily life of tibetans and chinese, was far more mind opening and enjoyable. The functioning monasteries in Tibet struck me as being far more sacred, but I wouldn't have wanted to be tripping there since intelligent human interaction with well meaning monks and students, and not so well meaning chinese security dudes, was so much a part of the experience.

A few weeks earlier I took MDMA solo in Muktinath, a village at the northern most point of the annapurna trail in Nepal, source of a natural spring sacred to hindus and buddhists. A wonderful experience, but entirely an inward meditation working out issues I thought I had left at home. At the time I felt that this inward trip could have taken place anywhere, but who knows.
The 14 day trek to get there and back from so called civilization were truly mind blowing without any drugs.

Sounds like the words of the Devil to me, boy.

Raised hardcore southern baptist....

I can't count the times i was told i would burn in hell for all eternity before i turned 10 and stopped going to church....

All of us unbaptised kids were put in a room and told to pray to god to save our souls from firey damnation....

In the eyes of the christian god, and hell even in the satanic faith, children are innocents. A little bit of religion that they chose to ignore....

I went to a methodist church for a while, enjoyed it far more... They were more chilled out compared to fire and brimstone.... "live a god life" was their message instead of "pray or burn".... You shouldn't mourn your faith nor should you fear your god... Its like fearing your parents, why would you fear them if they were even such a good parent anyways? Then again, according to the bible god kind of did kill pretty much all of humanity, and lets not get into some of the more brutal parts of the old testament...

The first time i went to church in 8 years was for a funeral of a classmate.... I can't see any other reason to go back...

It seems i have kind of rambled on a bit... i have had 2 hours of sleep in 37 hours or so and sober.... I guess the point is that anything that goes against the views of the church is by default, the work of the devil and/or the antichrist....

See, the old and new testaments should really be taken as two (or more) separate texts, rather than a unified whole. Jesus said to live in good life, a life of love. He was specifically there to tell people to stop listening to the authority and re-evaluate their morality, to overturn the status quo. And the status quo was the world of the old testament. I always found it weird when Christians would use stuff found in the old testament to talk about how Jesus wants you to do this or that, or is going to send you to hell to suffer for eternity, that is in direct conflict with the things that Jesus was supposedly teaching.

But hey, this thread isn't about that, is it? :)

Yea its been there for like 30 years and i have lived in Georgia all my life and just learned about it recently.....

I dont consider any of them to be all that satanic as far as the inscriptions go....

I rather like the 9th one...

Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

I like the 10th- "Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature." The repeat of the last bit is brilliant.

That sorta thing really spins me out....

I like the 10th- "Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature." The repeat of the last bit is brilliant.

That sorta thing really spins me out....

Everything about it is strange, its very well known how it came to be but no one really knows who funded the project.... Some people wanted to leave something to guide what is left of humanity after everything falls apart and to make the next era of the human experiment into something far more reasonable for those around to see it.

I do wonder what is in the time capsule that is supposed to be buried under the stone... There is no set date to dig it up and open it. So i guess its supposed to be opened post apocolypse... It would be funny if they answers to all of the questions were buried feet below this strange structure....

I took LSD at Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors in Manhattan and it was one of the most intense, meaningful and profound experiences i've ever had.

^^^ dude I'm jelous. I wish I saw that exibit. I saw the dvd on netflix and it was amazing... I think I'm going to watch it again tonight.

The most sacred place I've tripped? I'm not really sure. Being under the stars on head full of mescaline seemed plenty sacred to me.

I took LSD at Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors in Manhattan and it was one of the most intense, meaningful and profound experiences i've ever had.

What about the new temple hes building somewhere in new york.? Its a fucking temple (from what ive gathered) devoted simply to the manifesting of the mind (which is what psychedelic means irc) and his psychedelic art. One cool thing about the place, if your a tool fan, is the tool shrine. Hes building a tool shrine! You can donate to the temple and have your name engraved on the shrine. Supposedly a bunch of other awesome stuff. Ill try to get some more info and find the link, and ill post it.

I smoked a doobie at the Alamo but nothing different happened, except I wondered why the whole thing happened in the first place.

on a different note
For me, some places seem to have a 'weight' if a lot of stuff happened there in the past, and it seems when the defenses are diffused from drugs, the weight is easier to feel.
Sounds like a good vacation though, travel to some of the world's most potent places and trip

Finally got the chance to take a trip in the Blue Mosque in Istanbul (~300 Morning Glory seeds). The experience was fascinating, although it was a bit difficult to get into the feeling of the place, as I am not religious, and have a hard time understanding it as deeply as a practicing Muslim, in this case.

As far as the atmosphere, it evoked a number of very deep thoughts about human organization, and ceaseless analogies between the architecture of the mosque and the human body, as well as the potential future of human societies. I felt at one point as though I could see the belief as a tangible flow of energy, particularly later in the day, when looking at the mosques on the skyline from a roof (I intend to write an experience report on this soon).

Also, the endless painted tiles and tessellations, some of the most intricate in the world, made the most unbelievable eye candy. :) Probably one of the most beautiful non-natural setting to take a psychedelic.

I think that the stonehenge would be a really crazy place to eat some LSD or something.
stonehenge-1.jpg

Even more crazy when there's 30 000 other people all with the same idea in mind. The Stonehenge summer soltice festivals in the late 70s early 80 were total anarchy, but not always in the good sense (people screaming around on motorbikes in the pitch dark while everyone is tripping can get pretty scary). A couple of orange microdots (supposedly made from Kemp - he of operation Julie fame - acid) made for one of the most intense trips I've ever had (I was only 19 though!)

Since the early 80s, the police have prevented the festival taking place, because in the 80s, Maggie Thatcher hated the crusties (the travellers at the heart of the British festival scene) and stomped down on the showpiece festival with all the enthusiasm of a religeous zealot. For a sacred site there was an awful lot of violence & blood spilt at the scene of the proposed '84 festival

i have tripped numerous times at Moundville in AL. It is freakin amazing there. A huge field with about 25 huge mounds built by the Indians. I'll tell you, there was some really intense shit going on out there on those nights. At one point I was walking around by myself and as I walked by one of the mounds I could just feel the presence of people around me and when I looked up at the mound I could see the silouettes of all these men and childeren and even their dogs. The kids were acting a little scared of me and kind of running back towards the men and women. The men all just walked over to the edge of the mound and just stood there and watched me. It was fucking wild!!! I didnt get the feeling of fear though. It was all good. Another time me and this girl were walking thru the field and the grass was about knee high or so, and out of nowhere we could hear something moving up behind us and as it got to us the air got real cold and then it went on past us and you could see in the tall grass where something had moved thru it.. Yep insane huh? So tripping in a Native American sacred area is very spiritual and there is a good chance that you will have some sort of incounter with spirits. I just hope they are good incounters like mine. peace

^^you brought up something...

I indirectly tripped at an indian burial ground....

I tripped where i used to live, big 100 acre family property last november the day before thanksgiving....

How did it turn out? fantastic trip, 2 days later we learned that our cousin who we had trusted with telling had narced us out to our entire dads side of the family, some 40 odd family members found out me and my little sister were droppin acid and watching the sun rise..... and as i said before, i was raised hardcore southern baptist, so it didn't go over well...

This thanksgiving will be the first time we have seen her since the incident.... not sure how im going to treat her...

The night before my friend's wedding a few weeks ago we went up to the top of a mountain in the Appalachians where at certain times these blotches and balls of colored lights appear over the ridge, some sort of natural light phenomenon. We were on DOM. We never saw the full lights but the sky kept glowing with auras, and my friend saw a trapdoor open in the side of the mountain that he said went to another dimension that he could see through it.