• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Have you heard of/taken a purely visual drug?

vegan said:
DiPT gives very strong audio effects, but few visuals (at the doses i know)
I think he's talkingabout 5meo dipt.

which I have had total freak outs on, when I used to go to the clubs I took so much of it, talk about paranoia!

At lower doses DIPT will produce audio effects w/o visuals or mindfuck but when you up the dosage the effects totally change. 5-meo-dipt can be tame at low doses too and give you mainly a body high but it can be very dose sensitive and 1mg can be the difference between a good trip and a trip to the toilet.

egor said:
I think if you are looking to just see some cool colors, psychedelics are not the answer. Visual effects are just a side effect, the mental alteration is the majority (and the essence) of most trips.

Don't get me wrong, I've had experiences with psychedelics, and I do enjoy getting my mind twisted. Just not all the time. I'm the type who can only appreciate certain effects at a given time depending on my mood, setting, what's been happening recently, etc - what I'm looking for is a more heavily visual drug that will leave my mind for the most part alone to... add to my diet, if you want to think of it that way %)

But given how far this thread has progressed without a generally agreed-upon answer, I suppose you're right.

Last edited:
5-meo-dipt was only moderately visual for me, but it had a pretty bad body load. I dont think it is a good canidate for a mainly visual manifestation

Sometimes i dont get visuals even on DMT.....just my mind opens and I get psychological responses

Yeah me too , LSD isn't always visual for me either.

haha me and my friends were talking about this the other day, what it would be like tpo just have visuals but no mental stuff. I think it'd be kinda cool

Theres no drug that will give you visuals while you feel straight. Its not possible... yet. Its all brain or CNS or muscle error, you'd need a drug that only works on the visual part of the brain but that would be impossible to design based on our current (lack of) knowledge on the brain and its sites/receptors. Maybe a drill into the brain, with some sort of designed drug and injected into a part of the brain would have this effect. But remember sometimes the visuals aren't just your eyes doing tricks, they're based on the environment around you and your thought patterns..

I just think this will never be possible. And the closest you will get is a high dose of clean LSD with lots of benzos so you delude yourself into thinking your not tripping mentally but getting very intense visuals.

Just having visuals for eye candy would be entertaining for a little while until you see how pointless they are by themselves. There is no meaning without total immersion in the accompanying mental space, imho.

For some reason, LSD seems to be all visual and very little head-fuck for me. Granted, I haven't done it for a long time, but I remember being totally tripping balls and still being able to act sober and hold normal conversations.

cricketpill said:
For some reason, LSD seems to be all visual and very little head-fuck for me. Granted, I haven't done it for a long time, but I remember being totally tripping balls and still being able to act sober and hold normal conversations.
white fluff is like that to me, all visuals and great over all sense of connection/well being with life and little cognitive change beyond the elivated mood lift and mental attchment to the connection of everything.

good stuff.