• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Have you ever wondered how much illegal drugs cost? Here's your chance.

Unless you're dealing with a strain that's naturally brown, all it means it's that it's old...

It means it's been allowed to grow old. It doesn't just turn brown over time, it grew that way. Weed smokers using the "brown dirty Mexican weed" meme is almost racist :p

Really if you buy schwag all the time like me you'd know the brown (golden, orange) weed has lots of scent and usually thicker moister buds, compared to dry thin green flaky buds I see a lot. In the schwag market you begin to know what good weed LOOKS like, and the brown stuff almost always has more trichomes than the green stuff. Now the light green stuff? Yeah that's the best, besides the rainbow california shit (see what I did there???)

^I don't know man, any green plant matter turns brown with age, and weed loses potency the older it gets, I've had dank sinse buds that were brown, but as far as Mexi brown, it's just been sitting around for awhile dude....There is weed that's kind of orangey brown but still mostly green that appears more brownish than green...but in general..

Brown=old

Somebody help me out here.

^I don't know man, any green plant matter turns brown with age, and weed loses potency the older it gets, I've had dank sinse buds that were brown, but as far as Mexi brown, it's just been sitting around for awhile dude....There is weed that's kind of orangey brown but still mostly green that appears more brownish than green...but in general..

Brown=old

Somebody help me out here.
That's how all of the weed I'm talking about is, except the green part. It's actually a goldenish color. and naw it's not cuz it's old... that's silly. The buds were fresher, smelled better, wetter, stickier, fatter, actually had fully grown seeds instead of halfway grown ones... that's some properly grown schwag. The improper schwag is never brown in my area, always green. Oh and these brown buds had an insane amount of orange/red hairs too!! Sometimes the brown ones literally did have red hairs it was strange looking weed with buds thicker than my hand.

In my area the weed's about 5x cheaper than in this articles average for USA but there's still assholes around here that sell it for 40 billion petrodollars a gram. All those petrodollars are just government debt assholes!

99 dollars for one gram of cocaine. thats a bad deal if you are in the usa. well maybe new york or something but in the south you are more likely to get two or three grams for 100 bux

^Huh?! Are you implying you think coke is cheaper in the south?

We got some serious drugs in the US, and sure...if you have the right hook-up in Texas or Florida you could potentially get some good coke for cheap, but overall...nist of the cocaine is in the northeast! Where are you from? where do you come up with this?