• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever... v. Nipple Bumps!

No, unfortunately not I guess.

Ever been sober for more than a year?

Nope, I haven't been sober for more than about 24 hours in the past 13 years, unless you count just smoking herb as being sober (I do but I understand that most don't).

Ever mixed up drugs in your stash and taken a different substance than you meant to?

Nope, I haven't been sober for more than about 24 hours in the past 13 years, unless you count just smoking herb as being sober (I do but I understand that most don't).

Ever mixed up drugs in your stash and taken a different substance than you meant to?

nahh, i'm really careful with that sort of thing.

ever gotten someobody stoned for there first time and they freaked out?

Technically no, well once I mailed a kid some blueberry and he freaked out 4 states away lol (young guy, very good friend though) and once me and my buddy did gravs with his GF and she said life turned into a comic book! Hahhaa actually that's a good way to describe taking too much weed....

Ever take stims in the morning when you are supposed to sleep during the day? I just did.

Not exactly, but one time as a twelve year old I had been snorting adderall all weekend as per usual, and when monday morning came I thought it was saturday night, due to being totally twacked out. My brother came into my room as I was doing a detailed pencil portrait of a favorite author, at 6 am, to remind me to get ready for middle school. I went to school while seeing shadow people and bumping adderall powder whenever possible, including in class next to a student who was the son of the teacher of the class (I told him to keep quiet or I would make his life hell, then I did a big rail in front of him [in class, on my textbook] ). So yeah, 12 year old me twacked out royally with zero sleep for a couple days, made for an interesting experience at school.

Ever blatantly done drugs in plain sight in public, knowing that there's squares around and they could see you and know what you are doing?

Yes, during my dark/give zero fucks phase of life.

Ever try to cold turkey more than one drug at once? How did it go?

It was necessary, trust me. Dry socket wisdom tooth and not nearly enough opiates to curb the pain. I hit it thru a long silicone tube really slowly. It was probably one of the most funny looking and fucked up things Ive done. I did notice ice crystals forming on my nose hairs after a long session.

Yes, I tripped real hard on dph once when I was 13. I wasn't sure I was feeling it til I noticed that I was watching the wind blow ripples into the concrete and that there were people folding laundry on my neighbors porch, that seemed to re appear and disappear while I watched. I realized it was way more crazy than I was ready for so I laid down and went to sleep. Thank god sleep comes easy on that stuff, I was worried I was in for a real bad trip.

Ever taken a huge dose of psychedelics while drunk or benzo'd out?

Nitrous nostrils sounds hard'co....

dph delirium I hatted, don't understand why some people are still abusing these as there is all the info about how NOT FUN, deliriants truly are....

Hahahahaha, yes, only on thizz, though.. Best time was when I had these e-mazing Purple Rhinos, gave em out to 3 friends, went to see DatsiK around 2010/11, lose the dude (Lets say friend #1, it was his first roll), find him chatting with some girls he knew from school (which was a win as everyone was rolling quite profusely) and he had the biggest shit-gin I've ever seen, and gave me a hug.
--
Ever snort anything off a broads tits?

Way back off my ex girlfriend ds tits

You ever vaped 15+mg 5-meo-dmt or gone put in public on 150+ mg MXE?

Yep, been out and about on at least that much MXE. Didn't realize how fucked I was til I got to the bar and tried to interact with people. Was one of the weirdest nights out I've had, everything just dripped psychedelic neon. I didn't even make it inside the bar actually, just stood outside talking to people until I sobered up enough to get home. Also vaped around 10 mg of n,n DMT at a show, another time I smoked DMT laced joints (with probably more than 25mg in each) outside a show in the cig smoking area. Everyone kept asking loudly who was smoking DMT.. Such a distinct smell. My gf said I just reeked of it all night while I was dancing.

Yeah, titty lines of MXE will be happening shortly..

Ever nodded out at a particularly inappropriate time?

Ever nodded out at a particularly inappropriate time?

just recently, i ended up making the dumb decision of getting some dope after coming home from a festival i didnt sleep at. spent m,ost of the day at work nodding out, and unfortunatly i work as a daycare teacher. makes me feel rather shitty, but hey, i guess we all make shitty decisions some times. im usually more careful.

ever down 7 grams of ket over the course of two days?

Not Kay, but MxE, I've probably powered through.. 4.5g~ in 2 days.
--
Ever been so goddamn paranoid you're looking under your bedroom door because you think you're about to be barged in on? Even though you're the only person there, lol..

Yes! The thought of a stranger coming in my house. Crazy shit!

Ever flushed drugs out of paranoia?

Never! I've had my stash flushed on occasions, though.. Big stashes, sadly. Though the one that sticks out the most was when I was 17, just started doing Oxymorphone, and I had a bottle of 30ish 20mg, and around 150ish Tramadol (lol, I know, but, I can't say no to freebies!) anyways, I had the bottle containing all of them under my mattress, and for some reason I wanted to look at my Opana, wasn't even planning on doing one, just wanted to admire. As soon as I pull them out, I sat on my bed, and my door swings the fuck open.. So, my madre barged in my room, I crossed my arms real quick to hid it (I'm clever as hell) she kept asking what was in my hand, I told her a pipe, I was smoking a bowl.. She didn't buy it, and then snagged the bottle. I was like fuck that dude, so I literally shadowed her trying to get my bottle back, because those bastards were MAD expensive, and I was not about to let her flush them. Somehow, I got the bottle back after much bitching on her end. Mission accomplished.
--
Ever been caught mid anything? For instance, my mom barged in on me IV'ing caine when I was 18, also once when I was blasting rocks, though I was sweating like a mad man, I told her the smell was weed, nailed it.

Fucking idiot acquaintance busted in on me when I was breaking thru on dmt yelling all drunk an shit

I know how to ruin a dmt breakthrough? Have a drunk guy come screaming past u. He apologized but I was mad for so long.

Have u ever been to a meeting(na/aa) for socializing rather than getting help? I sure have

No, I have thought about going to one though. I probably should.

Have you ever smoked crack with a hooker and fucked her immediately after?

Nope, never even smoked crack :p

Have you ever eaten your own sperm/vaginal fluid? :D

No but most Deff have with points of heron

Any one ever shot a bag of fake something?

actually yes.

Went to the hood to cop some. Got sold some fake shit. Looked like dope but smelled like.... something... Can't describe it, but I wasted 40 bucks on this hoodrat

o ya that was awesome actually. sorta wish you could do hot rails of dmt, i feel like it would be easier to get ur full dose in a single hit.

ever spent an entire trip in public?
I just did a hot rail of dmt. Well about 30 minutes ago anyway, I had to remind myself to breathe, it was almost like getting hit with a wave and going under, I think that’s why I was holding my breath