• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever... v. Nipple Bumps!

PA, you know damn well I have ;) On the ket front, never IM'ed any opiates (That's what veins were made for I think) Though I do love IV Ket far more than any other RoA, too.. TRGB would agree ;)!
--
Have you ever been burned, while burning someone else? A double-burn.

Like with fire or a hot lighter? Then yes, but on purpose.

Have you ever climbed a tree or bridge or those trylon towers or a roof hella fucked up, then couldn't figure out how to, safely, get down

hahaha yeah, actually. i climbed up a tree, got stuck and someone had to drive their car under it so i could get down. i havent climbed a tree since.

ever get so spun that you couldnt remember the last time you dosed, so you do anothet line of whatever you were doing?

that was me at creek, probably went through close to a half o of ket, although it was split between two people plus all the bumps/ lines i gave out to people. i just kept going, cause you know... k-holes. <3

hahaha yeah, actually. i climbed up a tree, got stuck and someone had to drive their car under it so i could get down. i havent climbed a tree since.

ever get so spun that you couldnt remember the last time you dosed, so you do anothet line of whatever you were doing?

that was me at creek, probably went through close to a half o of ket, although it was split between two people plus all the bumps/ lines i gave out to people. i just kept going, cause you know... k-holes. <3

Well, I haven't snorted anything. But E always has this effect on me like, I'm not that high, am I? I don't think so...I need another. Then like 2 hours later...again. I don't think I'm that high, am I?

Have you ever accidently set a fire (out of control one) while fucked up?

Once, and it reallllllly got outta-fucking-control.. I dipped out quick..

Longest ecstasy binge?

Once, and it reallllllly got outta-fucking-control.. I dipped out quick..

Longest ecstasy binge?

Honestly, 3 months (year total). Now I know what yall saying, how stupid, why take mdma like that..bla bla bla...it really wasn't mdma anymore, more like a crack/heroin/meth/hallucinogenic binge/high. We just had it. My bf at time was buyin boats, soo it was always there, everywhere. Pills in the bathroom, pills in the kitchen, pills in my car. Our house only had blow up couches, I had a Hella bomb bed. And some kitchen utensils used for baking cakes. Haha.

Have you ever been pulled over so faded you say to your friend, "I'll be going to jail please drive my car home" but then miraculously get away, FREE!...?

Longest ecstasy binge?

continously? five days straight, definitely fucked up some brain cells. got little sleep, psychosis set in right quick. also, around here that shits rather expensive and hard to come by. most of its either meph or methylone.

but aside from that stint, almost every other weekend during festy season, cause thats the way the circuit is.

---
yadida, id answer buuut i dont wanna fuck my good luck up, hahaha.
---

ever give something valuble away cause you were really, really fucked up? what was it?

continously? five days straight, definitely fucked up some brain cells. got little sleep, psychosis set in right quick. also, around here that shits rather expensive and hard to come by. most of its either meph or methylone.

but aside from that stint, almost every other weekend during festy season, cause thats the way the circuit is.

---
yadida, id answer buuut i dont wanna fuck my good luck up, hahaha.
---

ever give something valuble away cause you were really, really fucked up? what was it?

Lost stuff shared some gem chems.... I cave m'y heart to m'y girl...does that count? :)

Have u eva reached orgasm on more than 0.5g MDMA?

Lost stuff shared some gem chems.... I cave m'y heart to m'y girl...does that count? :)

Have u eva reached orgasm on more than 0.5g MDMA?

of course it counts!

and i get too drop faced on anything over .5 so that means its only cuddle city for me. hahah.

---

ever get seperated from your group at a show only to have them find you more fucked up then when they lost you?

Hahahahaha, yes, only on thizz, though.. Best time was when I had these e-mazing Purple Rhinos, gave em out to 3 friends, went to see DatsiK around 2010/11, lose the dude (Lets say friend #1, it was his first roll), find him chatting with some girls he knew from school (which was a win as everyone was rolling quite profusely) and he had the biggest shit-gin I've ever seen, and gave me a hug.
--
Ever snort anything off a broads tits?

hahah amazing. i miss when pressies were actually good. i think the last good ones that swung through here were those white lightening bolts, DAMN i ate three and fucking drop faced it.

also, datsik is AMAZING. saw him at bella terra a few years ago, dude goes hard.

---

and to answer, yeah dude, yayo and a nice girl to blow lines off of make for an interesting night. especially since i am a girl.

---

ever trip to hard and start crying cause everything is just that great?

yep, just happened to me and witnessed this happening this past weekend

ever try to shoot up while tripping?

Yeah if you count being extremely kd out and constant redosing.
or while on high dose mdma.

Ever done ghb?

Hahahahahaha, k'd out IV'ing.. Really don't know how I'd hit, but I would usually 1st-2nd try.
--
1,4 B, never real G. That shit ruined it for me..

Ever lose drugs, then find said drugs right in the goddamn open for the taking? Happened to me 3x in one week -.-

Nope, I don't think I've ever lost any drugs that I didn't eventually find. I did find acid from like 8 years ago in a book in my old bedroom at my parents house. It wasn't as strong as it was 8 years prior, if you can believe that.

Once while I was at work for a non-profit, at-risk youth mentoring program I found an OC80 on the floor. I thought it was best if I disposed of it personally, you know, for the sake of harm reduction. Silly kids!

Have you ever taken an intranasal hit of nitrous oxide?

↑↑hell no... intranasal nitrous. .. no thx

have you ever taken a deliriant dose of diphenhrydramine or dimenhydrinate or similar?

It was necessary, trust me. Dry socket wisdom tooth and not nearly enough opiates to curb the pain. I hit it thru a long silicone tube really slowly. It was probably one of the most funny looking and fucked up things Ive done. I did notice ice crystals forming on my nose hairs after a long session.

Yes, I tripped real hard on dph once when I was 13. I wasn't sure I was feeling it til I noticed that I was watching the wind blow ripples into the concrete and that there were people folding laundry on my neighbors porch, that seemed to re appear and disappear while I watched. I realized it was way more crazy than I was ready for so I laid down and went to sleep. Thank god sleep comes easy on that stuff, I was worried I was in for a real bad trip.

Ever taken a huge dose of psychedelics while drunk or benzo'd out?

yep, tripped on NBOMe while on 4mgs of clonazepam. there were still awesome visuals but it lacked that 'i'm alive!' feeling that tripping makes me feel. my fan being eaten by itself was pretty rad though

ever done a stimulant while tripping? sounds like a terrible idea lol 8(

Yes, but it wasn´t a good experience. It spoiled my high.

Ever done H with coke but didn´t get the results as expected?

No, but I did coke while on methadone (took it recreationally, was not opiate dependent at the time) and it was waaaay better than I thought.

Also, regarding stimulant tripping - while I've heard it can be fun, I once took mushrooms while I was high on dexedrine and it was fucking horrible. Never again.

Have you ever dissolved molly in red wine, then filled a squirt gun? Lotsa fun to be had there.