• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Have you ever been on a psychedelic binge?

Started everyday for about a month with a huge hit of dmt with an occasional K bump. Not really a binge, but made things a bit weird for a while. Great antidepressant effects though.

I like JUST JUST JUST JUST fininished a 5 day long psychedelic binge at Shambhala. It was SOO O AMAZINGLY spectacular. A true ++++. Me and my girlfiend saw the light and the love together. It was the most special experience of my entire life. My drug cocktail was quite enormous, everyday seemed to be more intesne and valuable than the day before it, it just kept building and building. I remeber when I k-holed and did 4 cartridges of nitrous, i was flying through dimensions getting smaller and smaller until I was looking at what were helium or hydrogen atoms or something. Pretty awesome. I did some amazing spiritual healing, and I think i have dealt with a fairly significant social anxiety problem that has been festering for sometime.

I highly recommend psychedelic binges at psychedelic music festivals. I can't wait for burning man next year.

Well I did two mild hits of LSD the other day for the first time, and now I'm about to take a supposedly strong blotter, so you can say I'm starting strong :)

Ok, I am finally done with this psychedelic binge. My wife is coming home tomorrow and it's time to come back down from outerspace. I did 12 mgs of 2C-I tonight, might do some more ketamine. I think i tripped out for almost 7 days straight, on a vast array of phens, tryptamines, and ket, and weed. It has truly truly truly been a shamanic voyage.

Ok, I am finally done with this psychedelic binge. My wife is coming home tomorrow and it's time to come back down from outerspace. I did 12 mgs of 2C-I tonight, might do some more ketamine. I think i tripped out for almost 7 days straight, on a vast array of phens, tryptamines, and ket, and weed. It has truly truly truly been a shamanic voyage.
Haha. Best excuse for frying your brain like that. :D

Haha. Best excuse for frying your brain like that. :D

If you think you're going to fry your brain when you take psychedelics, then you are going to fry your brain. If you think you are going to have a shamanic voyage, then you are going to have a shamanic voyage.

And hey, maybe frying your brain IS part of the shamanic voyage ??

Besides, i can say with confidence that I KNOW i did not harm myself during this whole thing, in fact, I know that because of the amount of spiritual healing that has happened within myself, i am probably much better off now than before. But if i get any kidney failure in the next few days i'll let y'all know.

my room mate just remarked that I have a strange but strong body odor. Maybe ingesting psychedelics over a long period of times makes you stink ? I just showered a couple days ago. Oh well.

Recently had a LSA binge. Quite amazing really, now having earned the value of it when known how to prepare. But staying up for two days tripping out was pretty crazy ha. Learned a lot though :).

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Sadly, yes. :(

But I'm making it my life's work to provide our bear friends with proper restroom facilities so they can stop having to defecate everywhere in our forests.

Everyone, please donate to the Bathrooms for Bears Coalition!

Sadly, yes. :(

But I'm making it my life's work to provide our bear friends with proper restroom facilities so they can stop having to defecate everywhere in our forests.

Everyone, please donate to the Bathrooms for Bears Coalition!

bahahaha

There is nothing wrong with shitting in the woods! I do it on the reg and in fact prefer it to using a toilet, for the simple fact that you can't clog a hole in the ground like you can a toilet. And also the view is much nicer in the woods than it is in a bathroom.

On-topic: I binged here and there in my early days of tripping, but now it just seems a waste of good drugs so I tend to avoid it. Plus, after a solid trip I tend to feel like, "Well, don't need to do that again for a while!"

Ive gone a slight psychedelic binge. LSD every other day for a week, mixed in with slight ketamine use, and MDMA once a weekend for 2 months. The usage of psychedelics never faded away, after that, almost every weekend for a 2 month period.

Psychedelic binges are not recommended IMO. I lost most of my personality due to extensive shattering of the ego. As it slowly re-pieces together im feeling much better.

I dont think i could binge on acid just due to the fact that tolerance builds much too quickly, i find an RC like 2c-e where the next day tolerance after taking a fairly heavy dose doesnt restrict you from experiencing the full effects is excellent for binging.

Every time I complete an extraction I start a binge on DMT, I will sometimes smoke as often as 15 times in 3 or 4 hours (changa)

I will do this a couple days in a row and then wont smoke any for weeks.

I used to always binge on psyches every weekend though. I was always in search of the perfect combo, a typical night would start with opiates, work its way through tryptamines and phenethylamines, start the absynth and cocaine at sunrise and back to opiiates.... we would continue the coke and opiates until around 3 or 4 pm sunday when we would start drinking champagne and cooking bbq

These binges would usually start on a thursday night and go until sunday night... they were not strict to psychedelics, in fact, it was kinda like all over the place... a lot of fun though.

I have had some more spiritual based binges though, obviously not the ones that involved benzos and coke.

I recommend everyone go through a time in their life where they do psychedelics twice a week at least for atleast a few months, but I would not do it again now... Im too old with too many responsibilities.

I got into psychedelics when i was 14, which is also something I recommend, if you are mature enough to be safe at that age. Psychedelics were sooo much more magical back then, I really think it has something to do with how much less reserved the human imagination is at that age, and also with how anxiety free the mind is at that age (as you have not yet had a chance to find out just how REAL the real world is at that age)

I have binged on Pyschedelics before yes..........but only due to fact that it is rare my g/f goes out of town and leaves me the pad :) I believe it was started off with some 2c-i........came down, took a little bit of 2c-e............you know the drill :)

I've been taking LSD every week to two weeks for like the last 3 months. Would you say that's sort of like a binge? I've dosed two days in a row before, but only once and when I was younger.

But the frequency in my trips is because I've been using 100ug doses (which recently became available to me 3 months ago) to study how different dosages feel. I got up to 500 and decided it was unnecessary to take anything between 500 mics and 1 milligram. I'm now on the quest of being floored by it. I plan to take heroic doses every month instead of strong doses every week to 2 weeks. I also want to know what saturation is like.

Going on an acid binge seems kind of selfish to me. I knew once this guy who was eating ten strips every night. It didn't make sense to me. Such a rare and profound compound with so much potential to change lives going to waste because of some dumbass who wants to get high. Not cool in my book. It's like throwing diamonds down the shitter IMO.

When I take LSD it's not just to get high, it's to experience and discover something new whatever it may be. I would honestly feel really bad if I were ever to disrespect/abuse LSD, because I remember times where I couldn't find LSD, and it was the only thing in the world I really wanted.

:p