• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Have you ever been on a psychedelic binge?

pf echoes

Bluelighter
Have you ever gone on a psychedelic binge? I would assume that it would be quite a journey if you had the right setting. But hearing from the people that have done it themselves would be interesting.

Most of the "never again's" I hear come from things like this, just thought I'd add that. :)

Is the Pope catholic? Does a bear shit in the woods? - these are similar such questions for a fair percentage of PD regulars I'd bet.

Too physically drained to recall my bouts of hideous excess with psychedelics, but I might do when I feel a bit better/rested (it was a big weekend! ;) )

Attend a festival with about 100-200 dollars to spend on psychs and molly....

Go out of your mind for a weekend....

Its one of those things that i would never do outside of a festival but tripping for an entire weekend is a fucking adventure.....

First psytrance festival i went to, there was no LSD in the state i live in... No one had anything, the dead were going on tour and everyone was hording it......

So i had a friend with a rather large and diverse assortment of research chemicals and another friend with a large bag of mushrooms....

Ate some 2c-e, later that evening i was fed mushrooms on a grassy hill, ate some molly. Laid down in tent dowards morning. Opened my eyes a couple hours later feeling like i had no sleep. Breakfast consisted of a bowl, oranges, couple pancakes, and 7mg of DOM. That had me tripping until mid day sunday... On sunday the people that had brought 2 large tanks of nitrous decided to just give it away for free, so we had like 10 people lining up on this grassy hill with balloons in their hands and seeing how far we could all walk while huffing nitrous... Commentary was provided by all the sleep deprived, psychedleic cracked out people sitting around the hookah inventing new foods like the fruit snacks and pop rocks oatmeal cream pie sandwhich.... And sausage on a frnech toast bun provided by the neighboring burners.

Its a great way to turn a weekend long festival into what feels more like weeks....

The last festival i went to i just ate a lot of acid friday and saturday with a good amount of molly on saturday.... I got fucking dosed with molly....

The cap i bought had been intended for the person i obtained it from, it had 2 hits of acid and 250mg of molly in it while the other caps had 100mg. I took out the 2 hits of acid, ate them and then the 2nd night ate the cap which i did not know was 250mg... It was eaten along with a couple of the highest quality hits from a vial on candy i have ever eaten.... I was tripping face and decided to wander through the forrest and found the guy with the nitrous tank.... walked back to camp with a balloon, lost touch with reality for a minute.... Eventually went to sleep, woke up feeling cracked out all to fuck....

Do keep in mind that days of solid tripping, no sleep, very little food, and the toll on the body and mind can cause you to fall apart.... You will not feel normal for a while after spending a weekend eating large amounts of psychs. 3 days of sleep dep is enough to make most people go a little looney, now throw in large amounts of LSD, mushrooms, MDMA, research chemicals, god knows how much nitrous, and you have yourself a recipy for feeling fucking strange....

Been on a like 3-4 day acid/ketamine binge, with lots of weed aswell. Made me sort of question my own reality

Made me sort of question my own reality

I thought that was the point of psychedelics? :)

To answer your question, yes.

Would i do it again? Probably not.. left me in a state of identity crisis for a few weeks.

I used a fair bit of 2c-I over the course of several months, and then 2c-E twice. That was the end of the line for me and the 2c's. I have gotten much enjoyment out of them but would not like to explore any further with them. During this era, I used mushrooms and LSD as well but not as frequently.

I went on a week or two long routine of using K once or twice in a night, pretty fun times.

Overall, I had a good time. I would definitely use K again, but not the 2c's. I would definitely use mushrooms and LSD again as well if they came around, but they don't seem to that often anymore.

Yes, indeed. Notable ones:

July 1995, Chicago, IL. The last run of Grateful Dead shows, a month before Jerry Garcia died: First night: 3 tabs strong LSD. Second night: 8 tabs same. Third night: 13 tabs LSD and 2 tabs MDMA.

Summer 2008: 2 tabs Hoffman LSD, 3.5 grams racemic Ketamine, 1 gram S+ Ketamine in 1 weekend.

:|

Way back when I used to go on 2-3 psychedelic binges nearly every weekend, usualy combining as many as 5 or 6 drugs at a time. Its makes for a very interesting weekend but often when I am done my body feels like its been hit by a train and my mind would run be running on empty.

Basically every time I would buy a vial, I'd eat about 40 hits of it in the first week I had it. Usually with MDMA or MDA thrown in there at some point.

I don't do that anymore though, it really is counterproductive and drug-pigish. Plus it fucks up my cognition for a month or so, and makes it hard to function. Not to mention its also a waste of a precious compound.

When I was in college I would go on binges twice a week for about 3 days at a time...it got to the point where I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating from the acid or sleep deprivation. Did that for about a month straight. I'd even take finals and go to class tripping.

I'd have to take 3 gels just to come up, then re-dose regularly. I miss those days, and wish I had access to that much acid again :( Sadly, back in Miami I haven't seen it in a year. Maybe it's acids way of telling me I've had enough for a little while.

jesus, how many times has this been done? id tell my story, but ive already written it several times in other posts... and it always kinda seems like dick-sizing a bit to me :) but i still enjoy reading (dont mean any offense here).

also, as someone already said, binging on psychedelics is kinda a waste.

try a month straight of really fucking hi quality acid...every day...plus mixing that with an ounce of special K and a whole bunch of molly...and some meth in there......what a month that was.

I don't understand how someone who's not John Lennon can do acid everyday for a month. Don't you have like...work or...something you have to do...ever? Wouldn't your tolerance be astronomical after about 3 days on the stuff? How much acid were you taking at the end of the month to trip?

I usually only binge on psychs at festivals. Other than that, I don't have the time to dedicate to such expeditions anymore. I feel lucky to get a full day to myself that I can dedicate to tripping. Such is life.

try a month straight of really fucking hi quality acid...every day...plus mixing that with an ounce of special K and a whole bunch of molly...and some meth in there......what a month that was.

I don't really see how it is possible to trip 30 days in a row on LSD. By the 4th or 5th day you would have to eat a ridiculous amount to even feel it. How much where you taking at once by the last week? I would imagine you would probably have to eat close to 50-100 hits or more to actually trip at all.

I have eaten acid 3 times in 4 days when I was seeing Phish play new year's eve in Miami a few years ago. On the last night I ate 7 hits and barely tripped at all. Absolute waste IMO.

Last edited:
I dont binge too much on psychedelics anymore, they are much more useful to me in moderation.

But I've spent a few weeks tripping around the clock on 2c-i, mushrooms and dxm.

It started with 500mg 2c-e in a 2 week time span, but the just exploded into a year of dosing some esoteric chemical almost daily. It went on for almost a year. Keep in mind I was not taking +3 level doses daily, but usually at least a moderate to strong +2...

Well I've never heard of anyone doing that besides those with Leary (or who was it, at least in his days) and yea I think you have to double your dose every so other period?

Intesting to see how long you can sustain such an induced sense of enlightenment but a month? no thanks.

A weekend is plenty!