• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Have you ever been on a psychedelic binge?

Here's a little quote from PiHKAL to keep in mind when you go on psychedelic binges....I myself probably should have thought of this a little more, but anyways...careful taking LOTS of psychedelics; it's awesome til it bites you in the ass, and it will eventually !!!

MACHO, adj. This describes a person of either sex who pushes his limits too much in experimentation with psychedelics. He always strives to take a higher and yet higher dosage, to prove that he can weather the storm. Such a person should be encouraged to do some intensive insight work into his compulsion, which is essentially self-destructive.

Last edited:
Read or watch Fear and Loathing im Las Vegas, it basically chronicals Hunter S Thompson's week long phycadelic binge he was on when he went to Las Vegas to cover a race for the press, only it's told through a ficticious way using slightly different characters/names. But it really is awesome, made me wanna try a psyc binge for maybe around 4 days.

The past 2-3 months has been one massive psychedelic binge for me. I took 2C-E 4 times last week.

A "psychedelic binge" eh?
How about when you were eating it like ju-ju-bees for months on end
and you got the "hot" hit you deserved? The one that had people sounding
like vinyl on 16 for 2 days?
I look at the DEA micrograph from the 70's and 80's and
it seems like a wine list.