• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have you ever been addicted to something that makes you mostly feel like shit?

Read that some people get addicted to delirant dosages of diphenhydramine. Think it can't get much worse than this.

Propylhexidrine. The absolute worst. High for like an hour followed by 6-7 hours of feeling extremely irritable and depressed asf. Horrible fucking drug.
Like snorted bupropion.

Everything i am addicted to makes me feel like shit. Meth especially. Heroin is the only thing that makes me feel good when I'm high but even that eventually turns to agony after being in such a state of apathy for an extended period of time. I can't get heroin anymore so I do fetty sometimes and that stuff has the worst high and the emotional and physical suffering it causes is next level.

But here I am, smoking meth and hating life because of it, as usual.

Everything i am addicted to makes me feel like shit. Meth especially. Heroin is the only thing that makes me feel good when I'm high but even that eventually turns to agony after being in such a state of apathy for an extended period of time. I can't get heroin anymore so I do fetty sometimes and that stuff has the worst high and the emotional and physical suffering it causes is next level.

But here I am, smoking meth and hating life because of it, as usual.
I m in a similar situation, there s no Heroin here in Brazil but I had a good connection for crushable oxys that for me were even better. But the plug is no more and here I am doing ..coke of all drugs (and booze and benzos because you know how it is). I m still not at the stage of ' I hate this shit" but things are escalating and I need to keep my shit together because it s too late....

yeah i was referring to the peak. I m a downer person myself , I ve had my fair share of opioid withdrawals but at least when i m high on smack or oxys or opium i m...fine. Now imagine if anytime you were taking oxys-smack-whatever you were just freaking out. That ´s my missus with cocaine! I m taking a shitload of cocaine atm because..I can, I need to get things done and cope with the depression caused by the lack of oxys, it s not my favourite drugs but at least I don t go insane using it, she totally looses it so I can t see the appeal... I never did crack but I ve injected speedballs and man, I ve hated any second of it, was just waiting for the smack to hit, it s simply not my thing. As coke is not her thing.
Coke is shit too short a high and too expensive, I had my run with meth because its like MDMA and it temporarily removes opiate withdrawals, it went the same way, days up, paranoid, loosing my shit and the scary part is I didn't see what it was doing to me till I got off it, my advise get into a sub clinic, ik sub's are for opiates but it kept me and others ik from going back to speed, it gives a nice warm euphoria and rush of energy, and above all when tolerance builds it doesn't make you crave more of it or any drugs it just makes me feel like a normal human being capable of producing dopamine and being motivated, ..well some times it makes me feel a bit superhuman BC of the energy it gives at work and the motivation to get shit done, I been on and off it 3 times now, the wds do suck but if you get in maintenance and have ins to cover it running outs not an issue, personally I love it its a win win, I get to feel good, normal slightly high mabey and not fall into addictive patterns, also since its also a dwner it helps w anxiety witch means I can smoke pot and feel like I did in highschool, this is coming from someone who's danced with Whitney, Tina, fent, Roxy, boy, molly, I'd take what I have now over all of those, also things like agmatine help keep the tolerance low for opiates n it works for sub's, its also my ho to for taper and staving off night wds when I was using, that, black seed oil, mulungu and kratom have saved my ass a couple times but only when I was messin with norcos , for rent only subox or methadone would do, hope any of this could help and I wish u two the best of luck

Hi guys,
I m not understanding what s going on with my wife. She used to loose it when she was doing too much cocaine and -or when she was not following my advice (take a downer). But now a line makes her super paranoid, convinced that our cats are dying and all kinds of shit, hence coke is banned from the household (officially, I sometimes hide myself in the loo and do some line, because I m an horrible person). But honestly, I m old fashioned myself, drugs are supposed to make you feel better, at least momentarily; that s why I don t miss weed, or drink rarely, don t do any other drugs but oxys and coke . Because they make me feel good while the others make me feel like shite. Blow to her is like weed to me, is definitely not the drug for her like weed and psychedelics are not for m, how can she miss something that makes her feel so fucked up from the very first line? Has it ever happened to you to get addicted to something that just dos not work for you and you still want to use? What´s the point?
I have a friend that as soon as he achieves a decent high he immediately seems to twist up into Mr pretzel and just seems to find the negative in everything. I mean that literally. when I say Mr pretzel, his legs seem to try angle up together and he crosses his arms over himself like a crude self hug. I think he would be much higher without drugs because I've never seen him experience that false sense of escape that is the reason for doing it in the first place

Coke is shit too short a high and too expensive, I had my run with meth because its like MDMA and it temporarily removes opiate withdrawals, it went the same way, days up, paranoid, loosing my shit and the scary part is I didn't see what it was doing to me till I got off it, my advise get into a sub clinic, ik sub's are for opiates but it kept me and others ik from going back to speed, it gives a nice warm euphoria and rush of energy, and above all when tolerance builds it doesn't make you crave more of it or any drugs it just makes me feel like a normal human being capable of producing dopamine and being motivated, ..well some times it makes me feel a bit superhuman BC of the energy it gives at work and the motivation to get shit done, I been on and off it 3 times now, the wds do suck but if you get in maintenance and have ins to cover it running outs not an issue, personally I love it its a win win, I get to feel good, normal slightly high mabey and not fall into addictive patterns, also since its also a dwner it helps w anxiety witch means I can smoke pot and feel like I did in highschool, this is coming from someone who's danced with Whitney, Tina, fent, Roxy, boy, molly, I'd take what I have now over all of those, also things like agmatine help keep the tolerance low for opiates n it works for sub's, its also my ho to for taper and staving off night wds when I was using, that, black seed oil, mulungu and kratom have saved my ass a couple times but only when I was messin with norcos , for rent only subox or methadone would do, hope any of this could help and I wish u two the best of luck
Hi, cheers for the input but there are no subs clinics down here (Brazil) and I ve always avoided subs even when I was in Europe and I was doing smack. Here when I can I do oxys and when I can t kratom and some benzos and loperamide do the trick to keep the w-d away . The hard part is the mental one and here comes the coke which is freaking everywhere ,generally good and not that expensive! The missus is doing well now is me that I am at least trying to reduce the amounts-days of using cos this thing can make you insane!

Used to do a lot of Tapentadol (put it down to boredom at the time) but damn does it make you feel sick then great then sick and spaced out over and over.

Nicotine. What a shitty “high.” Feel good for 2 seconds, then my body starts hurting and cramping due to the vasoconstriction. (I only use nicotine vapes because I hate smelling cigarette smoke on all my clothes. Only use cigs in rehab.)

Also, at the tail end of my addiction to crack (mental addiction, it’s not really physically addictive) I was doing it over and over and not getting ANY positive effects anymore. Think I burnt out all my receptors. I kept wondering “why tf am I doing this,” but I kept doing it…such is addiction. :shrug:

I'm addicted to vaping. All it does is give me chest pain now. I didn't even smoke before I started. I'm 30 for crying out loud. Who starts a nicotine addiction at 30? It seems I never learn my lesson. Well I do learn temporarily, I just forget and then repeat.

But yeah cocaine can make you paranoid but I don't find it that bad. It does get that bad with crack and meth though. Especially when you throw benzos in there ( counterintuitive I know, you think it will help but it actually does the opposite, the logical reasoning side of your brain leaves the room and all thats left is your delusions)

Quetiapine 🤮
oh fuck, I use it as a "safer" alternative to benzos to knock me out after doing coke....when should I start worrying?
I'm addicted to vaping. All it does is give me chest pain now. I didn't even smoke before I started. I'm 30 for crying out loud. Who starts a nicotine addiction at 30? It seems I never learn my lesson. Well I do learn temporarily, I just forget and then repeat.
Well, I started smoking cigs when I was 14 and actually is the olny drug i ve not even attempted to quit in..26 years, the very idea of a smoke free existence scares me. I enjoy it so fuck it still is probably my worst and longest addiction, at least the pharmaceutical opioids I (used to, alas) get here are npt as poisonous as this shit
But yeah cocaine can make you paranoid but I don't find it that bad. It does get that bad with crack and meth though. Especially when you throw benzos in there ( counterintuitive I know, you think it will help but it actually does the opposite, the logical reasoning side of your brain leaves the room and all thats left is your delusions)
actually I get anxious more than paranoid, hence benzos do the trick, and I don t do crazy shit like I used to as a teenager mixing Rohypnol ( by the way, are Rohypnol still legal? if there s a thing that should be prohibited worldwide is that shit) and booze, I just enjoy the coke buzz. But I dunno, I m both blessed and cursed with a super high tolerance to downers, even when I ve been clean for months I need at least 80 mgs of oxys to feel something. Coke is a different beast altogether that I m not sure how to handle yet....

I can't recommend suboxone for stimulant addiction. If you think it sucks coming off meth, wait til you come off opiates. Although I can perhaps see the benefit if you're literally stimming your way to an early grave... but honestly I am on suboxone and in no way does it reduce my cravings for stimulants.

Yep:
Daily higher (over 2-3mg) dose bromazolam.
Sucks the life right outta a mf. My experience. YMMV.
Peace

My ex 🤣
Similar to addiction I think - kept him a secret from family (when they thought I wasn't speaking to him), knew he was bad for me but sometimes felt good, still have "cravings" to go back because it might be different this time...it won't
Also tobacco. Glad I gave it up years ago now.

I keep drinking industrial quantities of beer, despite the fact that only the first two give me a pleasant buzz and after that it's usually all just feeling crap but somehow still not drunk enough.

Yet my idiot brain is thinking 'if you just put some more in' ...

My ex 🤣
Similar to addiction I think - kept him a secret from family (when they thought I wasn't speaking to him), knew he was bad for me but sometimes felt good, still have "cravings" to go back because it might be different this time...it won't
Also tobacco. Glad I gave it up years ago now.
Addiction is almost exactly like a bad lover you keep going back to.

I can't recommend suboxone for stimulant addiction. If you think it sucks coming off meth, wait til you come off opiates. Although I can perhaps see the benefit if you're literally stimming your way to an early grave... but honestly I am on suboxone and in no way does it reduce my cravings for stimulants.
Do you think sub's block the euphoria from stims though? And I get why ur saying BC I have used stims while on sub's so obv it didn't keep all craving away but it was rare compared to how I used to go on month long runs every time I picked up, I noticed MDMA isn't as magical on sub's..meth is OK on sub's I haven't noticed a huge difference when I did pick up, adderall just gave me anxiety on sub's so I think it does affect the release of dopamine and endorphins a bit not sure how though, have u had similar exp mabey that could be a plus for ppl really trying to stop..only thing I don't like is I can't drink anymore because I start nodding even after a just1 or 2drinks sub's make alcohol intolerable and every one looks at me like I'm smacked and back on the sht if I drink so its just mj for me and occasional psychedelics..haven't noticed a difference using shroom, amanita, mabey a bit w lsd I get so much nausea on the come up I threw up last time..

Hi, cheers for the input but there are no subs clinics down here (Brazil) and I ve always avoided subs even when I was in Europe and I was doing smack. Here when I can I do oxys and when I can t kratom and some benzos and loperamide do the trick to keep the w-d away . The hard part is the mental one and here comes the coke which is freaking everywhere ,generally good and not that expensive! The missus is doing well now is me that I am at least trying to reduce the amounts-days of using cos this thing can make you insane!
Ah well coke is like 70 to 100 a gram in fl so it was way too much and wasn't even flake half the time and often laced w fent so it wasnt very attractive to use, man mabey try spacing out your runs.. Ik that's hard to do but a benzo at the end helps knock out and if its clean uncut it shouldn't be too much issue coming down,..prob not the smartest idea but mabey get a script for adderall or modafinil as a stim maintenance med