• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Have you been to Colorado yet??

I do not see Rick Scott signing a Medical Marijuana bill. Anyways, I feel like my state will be legalizing it relatively soon, I also think that we will see federal action before President Obama leaves office.

Yeah, unfortunately I agree. But the main point was that it was rejected at first, and then Fl citizens decided that was bullshit, which is what I expect to see happening a bit more often from we, the people.

I live in CO right now, and yeah it's interesting. I'm just not a huge pothead anymore. People keep trying to get me to mail them shit, and having already been warned by a friend who is a postal worker...no.

I used to live in CO, in Littleton to be exact. so sad i do not live there anymore. planning a trip for the summer though.

I live in Colorado an the recreational weed is over priced a shit ton atleast for people that know Co prices! I dont know how much more it is compared to other states but I think its around the same

Have you been to Colorado lately?

Mrbudman@420,
I have been to the High Time's Cannabis Cup this year and going next year cauze it waz Gucci! I also went to the preparty with Ice Cube headlining the party and Ice Cube brought the house down but wish he sign some autographs and Snoop Dogg wrap the whole 420 Experience in one hole ball of FUN! I hope weeed will be legal very soooon throughout the USA so it will be off the black market for good!!!!....Cauze buying weed from the streets is not a good thing to do cauze you might know a few or a lot of dealers and in my case I don't and the weed might be good or not and it might be weighed right on the money but mostly it's short a few grams and when you buy from a dispensary you get a lot a choices of buds, hash and edibles and that's from one store, if you don't see what you want there then there's about 200 or more dispensaries to choose from, the weed is always weighed right or the store will give you more weed for your buck and it's in a friendly environment instead of a back alley environment.

Mrbudman@420,I have been to the High Time's Cannabis Cup this year and going next year cauze it waz Gucci! I also went to the preparty with Ice Cube headlining the party and Ice Cube brought the house down but wish he sign some autographs and Snoop Dogg wrap the whole 420 Experience in one hole ball of FUN! I hope weeed will be legal very soooon throughout the USA so it will be off the black market for good!!!!....Cauze buying weed from the streets is not a good thing to do cauze you might know a few or a lot of dealers and in my case I don't and the weed might be good or not and it might be weighed right on the money but mostly it's short a few grams and when you buy from a dispensary you get a lot a choices of buds, hash and edibles and that's from one store, if you don't see what you want there then there's about 200 or more dispensaries to choose from, the weed is always weighed right or the store will give you more weed for your buck and it's in a friendly environment instead of a back alley environment.