• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Have I been piped? Or did MDMA really just fuck me up?

As soon as I am back in my city I will hit the gym so wish me luck. I forgot about that "substance identification" thing, I just wanted to know if I could be safe or not, but well, it is up to me to find out what I took and it is too late anyway since I am experiencing the comedown. Though all my friends who had the same thing said to be back to normal within a day or two, probably it was all due to binging

I think it's important for us to remember people can have these sorts of problems from cannabis and traditional psychedelics like mushrooms and LSD as well. It's easy to get caught up ruminating about inconsequential things like what the substance is when there is an incredible variety of substances that can cause similar symptoms, however because of the general thinking that cannabis is benign, people tend to worry and catastrophize less when they get severe issues from it and thus they recover faster. Whereas with ecstasy you can go "what if it was drug xyz and what does that do to my brain cells", when really piperazines are't that bad and were actually trialed as anti-depressants at one point.

The issues you are having very likely aren't due to injury to brain cells, but rather neuroplastic adaptations that can take some time to unwind. I think the people that are vulnerable to these issues have genetics that render them vulnerable to neuroplastic adaptations from stress hormones like cortisol, and these adaptations occurred under the acute effects of the drug (hence why it can feel like you're still on the drug). Insomnia is a very common report. I highly recommend practicing mindfulness - it will take time. The people who can really benefit from mindfulness struggle to learn it at first. But just as if exercise makes you very sore and is very difficult, it means that you need it that much more.

Give it some time. People often report great improvement by the 6 month mark while many are much better by the 2-3 month mark, although everybody is different. Cardio and mindfulness will certainly speed you along.

Last edited:
Not in any way substance ID -- simply a statement on likelihood of non-MDMA substances tha are passed off as MDMA

Is there a term for CATHED? -- it's wAAAY more likely the case that if the chemical isn't MDMA it is a substituted cathinone, or some type of furan

Hell -- I say RC'd

Thanks, attempting to do so. Through the day I start feeling fine but when I try to sleep I just can't. When I am finally able to sleep I don't sleep as normal as I used to do (8-12 hours). I just sleep like 3-4 hours and wake up and so on... And when I finally wake up I feel so irritated and depressed I don't want to move or do anything just go back to sleep but I just can't at that point...

Research HPA axis dysregulation and how to fix it.

The RC's tend to fuck up the fight or flight response and the set point of the HPA axis

Leading to hypersensitivity of all senses, and also persistent fight or flight response.

think about how you feel about stressors now -- and then use that behavior to evaluate if it would have helped survival.

worrying about shit? -- survival mechanism when JUST ABOUT EVERY FUCKING THING COULD KILL YOU EAT YOU OR BOTH

hypersensitive hearing, eyesight, taste, smell -- all the better to hear, see, smell, and taste -- SHIT THAT MIGHT KILL YOU

Research HPA axis dysregulation and how to fix it.

The RC's tend to fuck up the fight or flight response and the set point of the HPA axis

Leading to hypersensitivity of all senses, and also persistent fight or flight response.

think about how you feel about stressors now -- and then use that behavior to evaluate if it would have helped survival.

worrying about shit? -- survival mechanism when JUST ABOUT EVERY FUCKING THING COULD KILL YOU EAT YOU OR BOTH

hypersensitive hearing, eyesight, taste, smell -- all the better to hear, see, smell, and taste -- SHIT THAT MIGHT KILL YOU

H2O the worlds most dangerous chemical?

Guys I guess I am 87% back to normal... Probably it was just some nasty as Meth pressed on that pill, and I had deliriums due to the binging.