• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Have I been piped? Or did MDMA really just fuck me up?

registor

Greenlighter
Hey guys, well this all happened last weekend. Officially a week now and I am barely seeing any progress. Well, I took 3/4 of this skyblue doublestack rolex on past weekend with my girlfriend. She as well did but she vomitted 1/4 of it (so she only took 1/2). She does not have any hangover or insomnia like I am doing now. Since that moment, I have been having trouble sleeping, constant anxiety, heavy depression, I am guessing brain zaps? (I was tasered like two months ago near the neck so I know how actual electrocutions feel like), I also constantely feel I am on the trip (like sometimes I see pictures on the phone and they seem odd just as when you are rolling). I also remember inhaling popper that night. Just twice... Oh, and I had popped an Armani the past weekend of that. I fully recovered of that one, the pills I constantely take are armanis and they have never fucked me this bad and I only did them once every two or three months. This was the first time taking the rolex. My friends also caught some of these pills from the same batch, they even ate it completely, and they claim they had a horrible hangover but just for a day or so... Some even claim they did not feel anything and let me say that these dudes are heavy pill users. This was not pure MDMA either since I have had pure mdma capsules twice on 2015 and they feel completely different to this trip. Under the rolex I felt more social, did not enjoy kissing my girlfriend, and well I slept until the next midnight... Thoughts? I read that recovery from acclaimed BZP and MDMA combos are nasty as long as hell... I just want to feel back to normal...

To be honest I've been wondering this myself recently about various different drugs and various potential cuts.....I understand that piparezines are one of the most common adulterants in MDMA but since the explosion of legal highs 6-7 years ago I don't think we can ever be sure again exactly what we are taking unless it has been rigorously tested.Regardless of what it may have been cut with you should be ok It doesn't seem likely with the amount that you've taken that there would be any serious damage from most compounds. I have been in this situation with MDMA more than once and remember one horrific occasion where for at least 2 weeks I felt I would never be the same again I just felt completely dissociated and unreal as you can imagine this got me panicking which of course never helps and in the end probably intensified and prolonged the agony.Though I'm sure your not here for the lecture in my opinion taking MDMA is just not worth all the potential downsides looking back now (Haven't taken MDMA for nearly 2 years) I can't believe how naive I was about drugs and especially MDMA like.......

I am out of my place, being distracted. Indeed, MDMA for me has always been a special drug. In this case I will not indeed forget this moment, but heck I need to recover as soon as possible. I am out of vacations first of all.

Yeah same well...To be honest I never really planned to take MDMA it was just always something that if i knew it was there I'd be on it after initially realising how good it could be (I suppose like anything really). But you soon find out (Or at least I did) how to ruin it for yourself regardless of how careful you are.But yeah you should be ok soon enough the only thing you can do is eat properly like....Literally nothing but protein,Fruit,Veg. etc. I wouldn't personally start going in for special supplements like 5HTP etc. at this stage.Most of the time it is just downregulation so anything that can upregulate serotonin naturally I.e exercise wouldn't be a bad thing though I imagine that's the last thing you want to be doing at the moment.

Well you'll never know unless you can test the pills I mean I doubt anyone's going to admit it even if they know it themselves.It's extremely hard for anyone at this stage to determine exactly what was taken considering peoples reactions and symptoms always differ depending on who they are what their mental state is etc. For someone to tell you 'Yeah from what your saying I'm 100% sure you were piped' aint really very helpful.

I know, all I am hoping is to recover as soon as possible. Most people recover within 6 months from that nasty combo. Btw man, should I ditch the valerian root and just start taking piracetam? Piracetam will help me a lot on my mind but I am sure it may not completely help my serotonin levels, neither I know if the actual issue of the piperazine/mdma combo is really that the CYP2D6 enzyme gets blocked and by taking piracetam I may not unlock it soon

Anyway being 'Piped' may not be all that bad there isn't that much information about on the direct neurotoxicity of Piparezines. it seems the doses needed for that sort of effect would probably have to be be high and frequent I would go as far as to say no matter how bad your feeling actually being Piped may be healthier than taking pure MDMA (Controversial I know).

Fuck no lol, when I took pure MDMA I only felt depressed the next morning. Both times

Again with these things I think you can look too much into it..These homoeopathic remedies probably won't do all that much for you I've read some ridiculous thing before on how you can 'Heal your brain' etc. I mean it's a nice idea but poor neuroscience.Your brain will do it's own healing if it needs to heal atall. 6 Months is a long time and I would say this is in extreme cases that's more the sort of recovery time seen with minor brain injuries.Though I do see what i'm sure you have (I.E long term comedown threads etc.) I can't imagine your symptoms will last that long......When I finally did recover after this happened to me the last time, I cut my losses with MDMA If you are looking for any sort of advice,from me it would be do the same find another favourite drug because believe me there's better less harmful things out there.

Last edited:
Lool well where I'm from alot of people get on Mephedrone which seems much more benign health wise...And believe it or not it's a better buzz aswell more controlled but just as pleasurable.Most people who did MDMA now do Meph. they never really look back you can take Meph. on a semi-regular basis with almost no real consequences.It works in almost the same way releases the same neurotransmitters just doesn't seem to do the same damage.

Since Mephedrone is not very well studied, I think I'd approach it with the same caution as MDMA.

Of course,though of the studies that have been done there are some positives and no extreme negatives,more people have certainly died from MDMA proportionately in fact very few have died from Mephedrone atall were talking less than 10 directly attributed to Mephedrone. Considering people on these forums talk of having 10-15 Gram a day habits that persist for like 6-7 months I just can't see how it could possibly anymore damaging.

Guys but this just doesn't make sense as to why I feel like this, I barely did MDMA in the past, only pure MDMA pills twice and at around 8 months of pause. My friends who also had from the same batch of blue rolexes claim they were dirty as fuck, the comedown for them lasted one day but not a whole week like me...

You described some fairly heavy poly-drug use, and you don't seem to have used a test kit or a scale. It's unfortunate that you're experiencing negative side effects, but it's not THAT surprising. Maybe you took some piperazine, maybe you didn't. You will almost certainly feel like yourself again in a few weeks. Anyway, the way to avoid such harsh comedowns in the future is to cut down on your drug use a bit and be more careful, i.e. testing.

You described some fairly heavy poly-drug use, and you don't seem to have used a test kit or a scale. It's unfortunate that you're experiencing negative side effects, but it's not THAT surprising. Maybe you took some piperazine, maybe you didn't. You will almost certainly feel like yourself again in a few weeks. Anyway, the way to avoid such harsh comedowns in the future is to cut down on your drug use a bit and be more careful, i.e. testing.
Here guys, these were exactly the pills I had. I still have two at my home and I am eager to test them, yet the test kits are expensive and I will be throwing those pills to the trash as soon as I have them on my hand. My friends keep telling me it was only Meth/Amphetamines, so what do you guys think? http://www.mdmateam.com/post/122338682426/blue-rolex-w-200mg-mdma-and-1g-molly They werent definitely MDMA, probably had just a bit, yet I did not hallucinate at all so were these Amphs or BZP?

The particular substance responsible for producing these kinds of issues may ultimately be of little significance, MDMA can cause these issues as well as typical substituted amphetamines/cathinones.

The general recipe for recovery doesn't differ too much - mindfulness meditation (don't ruminate or worry too much, it's surprising how much we can over-think), sleep (which mindfulness meditation will of course help with, although it can take a while to learn), and time. Most people take at least a couple weeks (although many are back on their feet much faster, especially if they don't ruminate too much) so just do your best to relax and not think too much in the mean time, try some guided mindfulness meditations on YouTube and just stare at the inside of your eyelids and attempt to quiet your thoughts.

Try to catch yourself every time you find yourself lost in thought, and focus on the way your breathing feels.

I hope you feel better soon. Try not to worry too much.

Thanks, attempting to do so. Through the day I start feeling fine but when I try to sleep I just can't. When I am finally able to sleep I don't sleep as normal as I used to do (8-12 hours). I just sleep like 3-4 hours and wake up and so on... And when I finally wake up I feel so irritated and depressed I don't want to move or do anything just go back to sleep but I just can't at that point...

Here guys, these were exactly the pills I had. I still have two at my home and I am eager to test them, yet the test kits are expensive and I will be throwing those pills to the trash as soon as I have them on my hand. My friends keep telling me it was only Meth/Amphetamines, so what do you guys think? http://www.mdmateam.com/post/122338682426/blue-rolex-w-200mg-mdma-and-1g-molly They werent definitely MDMA, probably had just a bit, yet I did not hallucinate at all so were these Amphs or BZP?
We don't allow substance identification. This is a thread with value though so I'm going to keep it open. There's no telling what you took without testing it, there's waaaaaay to many substances out there that can cause everything you describe. Time is the biggest healer but things that help as well: proper food, enough sleep, perhaps supplements though I am not sure these are in fact effective some people swear by them and last but most importantly exercise exercise exercise. That last one really works wonders for recovery, try it you'll be surprised