• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Have drugs fucked you up?

Being on morphine and related painkillers for 48 years, if anything it slowed or periodically halted the ageing process -- Miss Emma and D and Vilan inter alia did not, in the medical parlance of the day, fuck me up.

The amount of "junkies" I see that think they still think time has halted the aging process is unreal. Truth is, a taught looking bulimic 50 something is the truth.

The amount of "junkies" I see that think they still think time has halted the aging process is unreal. Truth is, a taught looking bulimic 50 something is the truth.

Junkies and some other unsupervised narcotic users, yes, with malnutrition and the ravages of cuts used in smack being part of it. Chronic pain patients? Not unless they are cut off. This was proposed as something diamorphine, morphine and the like could do by 1930 or so . . . when a doctor mentioned this many years ago, I actually was not happy about it -- I'd worked really hard for that pate of silver hair I had by about age 30, and they do know of people whose grey hair turns black again after age 90. I do not think there is a biochemical way to reverse the aging process, but in my 5000+ mg daily morphine base equivalent days, everyone stated it seemed to have shut off the process for 10 years of so and wondered if I was smoking cannabis for some reason. No, but have used tinctures of cannabis (improvised ones) to combat nausea.

If it is just slowing metabolism or some other effects, despite what the CDC in the US may say, narcotic use careers of around 100 years were first documented in the 1950s, and median life expectancy was lower then.

Junkies and some other unsupervised narcotic users, yes, with malnutrition and the ravages of cuts used in smack being part of it. Chronic pain patients? Not unless they are cut off. This was proposed as something diamorphine, morphine and the like could do by 1930 or so . . . when a doctor mentioned this many years ago, I actually was not happy about it -- I'd worked really hard for that pate of silver hair I had by about age 30, and they do know of people whose grey hair turns black again after age 90. I do not think there is a biochemical way to reverse the aging process, but in my 5000+ mg daily morphine base equivalent days, everyone stated it seemed to have shut off the process for 10 years of so and wondered if I was smoking cannabis for some reason. No, but have used tinctures of cannabis (improvised ones) to combat nausea.

If it is just slowing metabolism or some other effects, despite what the CDC in the US may say, narcotic use careers of around 100 years were first documented in the 1950s, and median life expectancy was lower then.
5000mg morphine LOL
the most i ever took was 2600mg

Take 500mg-1000mg transresveratrol and 1000mg NMN daily. If you can afford to! I cant. Well I could if I stopped taking drugs and buying Nintendo switch games. But it's very expensive.

A lot of anti aging/longevity studies are showing the benefits of taking these supplements.

It's what Dr. David Sinclair takes each day.

Interesting stuff imo.

Through in some metformin or barberine for good measure. I forget the dose of metformin he takes.

im actually completely fine with my morphine sulphate consumption.Its not neuro or organotoxic,is 100% pharma grade and i get it basically for free.
The only thing that bugs me is the lowering of testosterone that is caused by the oral morphine and the fact that i habe to pick it up every week.I get 1100mg daily and mostly take 600-800mg.

It doesnt interfere with my academic career and neither it does with my work or general energy levels,whch i attribute to taking it in the evening.Generally i think it would be slightly better without it,but without the control that is provided through the substition clinic in form of drug tests i fear that i would start going hard on the crack cocaine again which would fuck my life up again

It's subjective to how the host saw the visions. Not meds, I blame 80% that accident happend by their own doctors prescribed them expired shits, I swear on grave, real stuff would you know, not this point doesn't get misunderstood. Pharmacy industry was already sold. Who would stayed? No one.

Anyone that opens a post with the word "Dude" automatically has no credibility to anything they say after.

🖍🔎📕
...Anyone who automatically dismisses credibility due to the mere use of a colloquialism deserves to be respected for their viewpoint?

Hmmm. This would appear to be suggestive of a narrow spectrum of cognitive skill.

But, hey... I could be WRONG, Dude!

( maybe you might consider the same )

📍📍📍

I’ve been lucky enough to recover ‘mostly’ from most of my dabbles.

Alcohol has left the worst damage, mostly being cravings and the inability to walk away after that first drink.

Weeds shot my short term memory, but I used that hard and for a long time. It takes me a lot longer to absorb new information now than it should, and I often retain things in the wrong order.

The worst I’ve seen is from acid (real LSD) not the shit they have today.
Those people are sadly affected in ways they’ll never heal from and I find it difficult to describe.
But they’re not themselves anymore.

Lastly, those with a predisposition to mental illness, triggered by drug use.
Usually trips, but my best mate went that way when someone sold him ‘mdma’ that was clearly not mdma.
He slips in and out of psychosis and can’t use drugs at all anymore without it ending bad

While I am not attempting to dispute anyone or anything their experiences have shown them, I find that this group...

The worst I’ve seen is from acid (real LSD) not the shit they have today.
Those people are sadly affected in ways they’ll never heal from and I find it difficult to describe.
But they’re not themselves anymore.

are in my experience the same as below...

Lastly, those with a predisposition to mental illness, triggered by drug use.
Usually trips, but my best mate went that way when someone sold him ‘mdma’ that was clearly not mdma.
He slips in and out of psychosis and can’t use drugs at all anymore without it ending bad

...as I have never come across a case of drug induced psychosis in an otherwise mentally healthy person that did not rapidly improve or dissipate completely once the drug had been withdrawn. This is though, just in my opinion and as with anything regarding the first peron is severely limited as a result.

My life experiences and resulting physical injuries and PTSD have fucked my mind up for sure, but abuse of prescribed opioids and pregabalin have made things worse....I just couldn't function without them... Hell i don't function well WITH them most days...

My life experiences and resulting physical injuries and PTSD have fucked my mind up for sure, but abuse of prescribed opioids and pregabalin have made things worse....I just couldn't function without them... Hell i don't function well WITH them most days...

How are things going? Are you still in hospital?

I take a hardcore Libertarian view on "drugs" which I'll not go over again as people understand by now & anyone with any logic will agree with me.
If you really think eating some MDMA will fuck you up my friend you really need to learn, look at people in Russia hooked & falling to pieces due to addiction to bathtub cooked Desomorphine, Sisa smokers in Greece, people that have never fully come back from eating Datura etc etc............

And if that is the case who put a gun to your head & made you take them I wonder? Oh that's right nobody did & you took it upon yourself to do it so who is to blame?.......YOU are!!!

I suggest you quit moaning with your first world problems & learn about people with real issues related to drugs..............oh maybe start with people in Mexico that are crying over missing family members or the amount of corpses dumped at the side of the road cut into pieces via a chainsaw for a basic start.
man, sometimes you're a bit too harsh with people. Bare in mind that some people aren't that experienced with drugs like you. I know you're high as a kite on zopiclone and heroin but please, think before you type...cheers.

Yes.

Not the excess, just the alternative thoughts about life following the excess.

Would defo be more happy if I just chose life.

my fundamental problem with alcohol/drugs is not that I've ever been physically addicted to anything, but I am psychologically dependent. In other words I can't get any work done or get on with my life without knowing that I have some kind of drug to look forward to at the end of the day. Something to take me out of the mundanity of life just for a while - to spur me on to do work, like in my early years when I did really good work at university because I knew I could go back to my room in the evenings and drink (or go out with friends and drink).

I don't have that now, and in a way it's paralysed my life, mentally - I just can't do anything without some kind of mind-altering substance to get me through what I have to do. It's a crutch, and I haven't managed to break free from it yet ☹

I haven't yet Chosen Life

A very simple yet immensely interesting question.

Initially I would have said that “the taking of drugs” rather than the drugs themselves fucked me up. As a teenager my parents pathologised me as an alcoholic and shamed me into 12-stepping for years where at least once a your I would fail and get drunk or high again which led to much more shame. However, after moving away from my hometown for a long time to a place with no drugs AT ALL I fairly happily survived 15 years drug free (though drinking sometimes).

When I was subsequently diagnosed as having both ADHD and bi-polar I I got a whole new frame for thinking about druhs vs myself. I love stimulant drugs primarily because they make me feel like “me” (or at least the me that I want to be) and now I have a prescription for that I don’t often have to do anything stupid. Drugs without shame Or fear are great.

However, over the 30 year course of giving lots of different drugs a shot (no pun intended) I can say this:

IV Cocaine: Lost my job, went bankrupt, lost several good friends but no long term health impact. Did lose a relationship.

MDMA: I’m pretty sure I have memory problems stemming from a period of heavy MDMA use in the 2000s. Also cost me a job,

METH: possibly triggered Bi-polar I (i.e. with psychosis) resulting in hospitalisation a few times, massive (temporary) personality changes tending towards anger

MARIJUANA: No doubt at all that smoking reefer between 13-15 gave me lifelong bi-polar disorder

LSD: No harmful effects whatsoever but has caused me to leave friends and relationships I was no longer ‘in-tune’ with

HEROIN: Makes me puke. Every single time. Never got close enough to it to be damaged

I’d prefer to be 90 % drug free and in a world where I could store-buy quality product of my choice for the remaining 10 %

iv cocaine is in my opinion the biggest beast the drug world can offer. Its just too strong for a human to handle. The insane rush ,the insane fiending,the insane health complications that stem from iv cocaine being caustic to the veins(or more like the residual substances from the production) and that you aint able to properly hit your veins after the first hit due to being geeked as fuck and vasoconstriction.

It is also expensive as fuck,make you anti social as fuck(from snorting you get the opposite effect) and you get all kind of mental health problems and paranoia. After the first hit i already suspect the police being near my door.

So does anything think it’s really possible to be truly happy again once you’ve done this to your brain? I mean like I say I’ve taken a shit load of MDMA, which I massively regret but I accept it was my decision and I have to live with the consequences. Still, it would be nice to think there’s so hope for happiness.

Definitely possible. I have three times in my life been at the bottom of a months long pit of the deepest despair following intensive drug use (including a six month MDMA binge). Each time I saw no hope for myself whatsoever and no belief that I would ever feel joy or happiness again. Each time I was convinced that I was irreparably damaged mentally including intellectually. However, each time a period of total abstinence of around 6 months combined with healthy living returned me to my normal happy loving self. I think that learning the techniques of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Mindfuilness really helped me develop the perspective and skills to negotiate the black periods following drug episodes and understand that one’s thoughts and feelings are not reality and can be deliberately and constructively re-shaped with effort and self-awareness. Although I have no doubt lost IQ points and some memory capacity I’d consider myself pretty functional (my day job is as an academic and I completed my PhD after these three periods and after all the damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
In terms of the effects shrooms and Leif eaten and smoke togetger. Or DMT. The first was horrible, second was insane!!!!

In terms of ruining my life its h and crack and benzos.