European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Have drugs fucked you up?

Hospitality

Greenlighter
I done a shit load of ecstasy in my time, although I’m guessing no more than many people here. Maybe one thing that separates me from a few is how many I used to take in a session- it was regularly more than 10.

I’m fucked up in a bad way unfortunately, I’ve got terrible anxiety and I can’t concentrate on anything. I guess I’m pretty depressed too.

I put this down to drugs but I hope I’m wrong as I don’t want it to be permanent. My gf and friends have done lots of drugs too and are fine. They reckon I am too and my problems are just from worrying so much.

How many of you have issues from drugs? If I search this place and the internet in general it’s all pretty bleak in regards to what drugs do to you. I can quite easily find info that suggests even a few pills does bad damage. But I don’t see this out in the real world. Unless my mates are all hiding it...

I done a shit load of ecstasy in my time, although I’m guessing no more than many people here. Maybe one thing that separates me from a few is how many I used to take in a session- it was regularly more than 10.

I’m fucked up in a bad way unfortunately, I’ve got terrible anxiety and I can’t concentrate on anything. I guess I’m pretty depressed too.

I put this down to drugs but I hope I’m wrong as I don’t want it to be permanent. My gf and friends have done lots of drugs too and are fine. They reckon I am too and my problems are just from worrying so much.

How many of you have issues from drugs? If I search this place and the internet in general it’s all pretty bleak in regards to what drugs do to you. I can quite easily find info that suggests even a few pills does bad damage. But I don’t see this out in the real world. Unless my mates are all hiding it...

I take a hardcore Libertarian view on "drugs" which I'll not go over again as people understand by now & anyone with any logic will agree with me.
If you really think eating some MDMA will fuck you up my friend you really need to learn, look at people in Russia hooked & falling to pieces due to addiction to bathtub cooked Desomorphine, Sisa smokers in Greece, people that have never fully come back from eating Datura etc etc............

I put this down to drugs
And if that is the case who put a gun to your head & made you take them I wonder? Oh that's right nobody did & you took it upon yourself to do it so who is to blame?.......YOU are!!!

I suggest you quit moaning with your first world problems & learn about people with real issues related to drugs..............oh maybe start with people in Mexico that are crying over missing family members or the amount of corpses dumped at the side of the road cut into pieces via a chainsaw for a basic start.

Maybe the title wasn’t very good. I’m very clear on the fact that I chose to take the drugs and I’m not looking for any sympathy. I’d just like to one day understand whether I’ve trashed my brain or if I have it in me to recover.

Zopiclone Bandit- I’m sorry if my issue with drugs isn’t as bad as some other people’s but it’s still something I suffer with daily and would like to try and do something about.

If I was your "Bro" I'd be passing a law on Eugenics I know that much.

there are plenty of us here who will sweep you away.
Sure you can my friend, is that a threat to dox me & set some liberal "tough guys" after me?
My friend those that have ways really don't go talking big on a open forum.

Maybe the title wasn’t very good. I’m very clear on the fact that I chose to take the drugs and I’m not looking for any sympathy. I’d just like to one day understand whether I’ve trashed my brain or if I have it in me to recover.

Zopiclone Bandit- I’m sorry if my issue with drugs isn’t as bad as some other people’s but it’s still something I suffer with daily and would like to try and do something about.
I live daily with aftereffects of my use. I definitely think taking ecstasy and expending those receptors can be devastating. Anxiety and depression are two i’ve noticed.

Hahaa yeahh. I've been sober for 12 fuckin years, 13 soon. They fucked me up in the good way, I mean I had my ups and down as any junkie but if I remember, MDMA gave me a chance to bring out my romance better than sober, writing/speaking/behavior and I wrote some of my best love poems while on MDMA. Fragile. As other drugs, veins, pills, most of what you hear today, brain damage, depressions, some episodes here and there sometimes, issues in personal life. As far as psyhedelics goes? Well here's comes the best shot, Ayahuasca helped me to get sober also showed me the unknown wind. Acid/DMT and few other ranges of the psyhedelic family class, why should I lie, I ain't that familiarized with all the specific names. My favorites gotta be mescaline, mdma, ativan and ofc, my girl, how could I forget her? purple haze.

I take a hardcore Libertarian view on "drugs" which I'll not go over again as people understand by now & anyone with any logic will agree with me.
If you really think eating some MDMA will fuck you up my friend you really need to learn, look at people in Russia hooked & falling to pieces due to addiction to bathtub cooked Desomorphine, Sisa smokers in Greece, people that have never fully come back from eating Datura etc etc............

And if that is the case who put a gun to your head & made you take them I wonder? Oh that's right nobody did & you took it upon yourself to do it so who is to blame?.......YOU are!!!

I suggest you quit moaning with your first world problems & learn about people with real issues related to drugs..............oh maybe start with people in Mexico that are crying over missing family members or the amount of corpses dumped at the side of the road cut into pieces via a chainsaw for a basic start.

Just because other people have worse problems, does not negate his problems. By your logic, only the person with the absolutely agreed upon, worst problems can ask for information on how they feel. We all feel sad / shit / down / worried sometimes, nothing wrong with or asking for help / information. Especially on a drug board aimed at people from your country / continent who may have experienced the same or have information.

Just because other people have worse problems, does not negate his problems. By your logic, only the person with the absolutely agreed upon, worst problems can ask for information on how they feel. We all feel sad / shit / down / worried sometimes, nothing wrong with or asking for help / information. Especially on a drug board aimed at people from your country / continent who may have experienced the same or have information.
Thank you for buttressing the community against disgruntles.

When did you stop that usage? For how long were you doing 10+ pills for and how often?

Damn, looks like I missed out on all that logic that was handed to you at birth. Never considered relativity?

MDMA, like other drugs, downregulates its respective neuroreceptors in your brain. It might be up to a year for them to go back to normal. I'd suggest eating some Russian nootropics from a racetam family for a while. Aniracetam is particularly good as an anxiolytic, though supplementation with choline is a must while on it.

Damn, looks like I missed out on all that logic that was handed to you at birth. Never considered relativity?
Like I said Zopiclone, you shall be swept away by the BlueLit wind like the debris you are. If we don’t have each other then why are we here other than to gloat, demean and belittle the starving, suffering, condemned souls that this forum is a second home to.

Here is the question that many ask themselves that nobody can answer. Would have you still had anxiety and depression that would have developed around the same time period if you hadn't had taken Ecstasy/MDMA?