• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

⫸STICKY⫷ Hash Poll

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters
So you do get that bell ring-ish effect too!?!?

am I allowed to link him to a dispensary that carries the .5 diamonds .5 terps, im thinkin not as I type it so Ill assume not for now and think of another way.

Upliftn 1g half and halfs are the brand and product name.
That's really cool, I appreciate the info! I'm too much of a dab fiend to stray from buying baller jars, $8/g is the best way to financially burn a couple grams a day. Recently I made some 100 mg/mL tincture though that is stealing my heart.

A friend of mine put about 15g of concentrates, ~5g being white diamonds, into about 350mL of everclear. It was dosed by the hundred microliters and was prone to inciting OEVs, almost always generating CEVs. It led a handful of cannabis naive people to believe to this day that they were dosed with a non-cannabinoid, haha.

Oh man that sounds so much better than the days of green dragon or pot brownies that have the actual pot in them still. lol.

I am going to have repeat that concentrate formula. Wait hold a second, if it is THCA doesn't it need to be heated to convert to thc which is what you need? I have heard both sides of this argument too much: this seems a good place to settle it.

8 a gram shooot I am paying over triple that and no headshops mess with thca as we caught a community ban on mdpv and spice before they were illegal.

Oh also I edited but update the clear crystals I get are "full spectrum" crystals by Upliftn and between 80 and 90% despite the clear crystal appearance. (see what i mean about consistency fooling me)

May I ask how I would go about finding a legitimate place to find thca. Not a source as much as does any franchise headshop carry it, gas station (bp carries whipits), that kind of thing......and if not that is fine too. Alternative question: are most of the online places ripoffs and does leafly or anything like that do reviews on thca crystal carriers.

So you do get that bell ring-ish effect too!?!?

am I allowed to link him to a dispensary that carries the .5 diamonds .5 terps, im thinkin not as I type it so Ill assume not for now and think of another way.

hmm they seem to be "full spectrum diamonds" which would not be the same thing....but they do indeed come in clear/white crystals.

(see what I mean about consisteny fooling me all over) lol.
I forgot to answer the first part, sorry, I've eaten 300mg of THC today and it's showing.

I certainly get that bellringer effect, it seems consistent between people who take fat enough dabs. Enails make them comically easy to pull off, and since it stays hot you can just do it again and again infinitely, it's pretty wild. An enail, an ounce of dabs and an asthma inhaler are one hell of a night when put together.

shoot i need an e-nail. Somethig about using a torch to get buzzed seems like a bad plan.

no worry, it isn't the kind of question that is encouraged exactly; or anything I can't find out with some googling I imagine. Better to not straddle the line in the sand I suppose. but if head shops have them I am sure I can find a way and will as yea triple that price for BASICALLY the same thing isn't making me feel brilliant..

I figure I smoke pot for the full spectrum and after that I am just redousing the thc receptors as required. I don't know that the 'terps' are doing as much as people think. I don't know though.

Oh man that sounds so much better than the days of green dragon or pot brownies that have the actual pot in them still. lol.

I am going to have repeat that concentrate formula. Wait hold a second, if it is THCA doesn't it need to be heated to convert to thc which is what you need? I have heard both sides of this argument too much: this seems a good place to settle it.

8 a gram shooot I am paying over triple that and no headshops mess with thca as we caught a community ban on mdpv and spice before they were illegal.

Oh also I edited but update the clear crystals I get are "full spectrum" crystals by Upliftn and between 80 and 90% despite the clear crystal appearance. (see what i mean about consistency fooling me)

May I ask how I would go about finding a legitimate place to find thca. Not a source as much as does any franchise headshop carry it, gas station (bp carries whipits), that kind of thing......and if not that is fine too. Alternative question: are most of the online places ripoffs and does leafly or anything like that do reviews on thca crystal carriers.
I'll PM you with my personal source, it's the same company that most people online seem to use for alternative cannabinoids. Also I'm posting $8/g because I'm buying by the ounce, I could get it closer to $6/g if I bought by the qp.

You also certainly need to decarb most dabs before use, the same way you would flower but I just make a little dent in tin foil on the baking sheet so that as the dabs melt they stay contained. When I made that last vial of 100 mg/mL oil I accidentally left some on the tin foil, so I scraped it up and mixed it back into the oil. Temptation overtook me however, and I did a thumbprint the same way people do with LSD. The same way that heady tincture being held under your tongue will hit noticeably fast, holding these crystals in my mouth tasted like shit but got me absolutely goofily high. Doing THCA thumbprints officially got added to my list of gigaedibles that I fuck with, like decarbing and eating a gram of kief to stay high through the night into the next day.

A good tip btw for finding a good source for cannabinoids is reputation as far as CoAs go, if they're publishing data indicating good purity, you can usually trust it. The fellow weed nerds on future4200 are usually pretty good at sniffing out bullshit from what I've seen.

shoot i need an e-nail. Somethig about using a torch to get buzzed seems like a bad plan.

no worry, it isn't the kind of question that is encouraged exactly; or anything I can't find out with some googling I imagine. Better to not straddle the line in the sand I suppose. but if head shops have them I am sure I can find a way and will as yea triple that price for BASICALLY the same thing isn't making me feel brilliant..

I figure I smoke pot for the full spectrum and after that I am just redousing the thc receptors as required. I don't know that the 'terps' are doing as much as people think. I don't know though.
Yeah, I've independently mixed certain terps with white diamonds to try to figure this out and I don't know how much they do relative to other cannabinoids giving different strains their unique profiles. There seems to be similarity between certain terps and cannabinoids though, which may lead us to this perception deceivingly, I'm not really sure.

I get normal dabs as well as THCA diamonds for $300/oz usually, the lowest I've seen is $200/oz. Grabbing a qp/half pound would drop that more if I reached out to somebody with a caretaker's license too, which I've been considering.

Enails are bomb as fuck, it's definitely a lifestyle shift as a stoner.

I kief as its about a Morrocan as you can get, I'm confused about the recored harvests and the availability of the 100g bars