• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

⫸STICKY⫷ Hash Poll

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters
The one that stood out was something like Black Bombay. Very soft superdark and easy to make little cylinders of to put in your joint.

King Hassan, Morrocan Hash ( we call it hasj over here btw) With an balanced 50/ 50 CDB/ THC Ratio alway's intrigued me. Should have bought it, one the biggest mistakes I made in my live.

But back to my question, in what categorie would something like Bombay fall. Or Super Polm which is again an excellent product taste wise.

The only thing what i know was my boss smoked Kief, Weed raisin and local Tobacco (Moroccan). And got very stoned!
Is that the Kief you are referring to Moroccan raisin and local Tobacco?

But he never shared, treated it like gold in that respect. Not something you share with the average coffeeshop bartender.

Last edited:
Hands down dry sift hash (dry sieved chief pressed into bricks). I like that it has a sandy texture and is very easy for me to work with.

Had some legal jelly hash (still have most of that piece of devil's shit) that is fucking impossible to work with. It's almost infinitely pliable and you can play with it in your hands and it just doesn't break down. Doesn't vape worth shit.

I'm vaping using the Volcano and I find 0.1g gives 3 nice, milky bags. Soapbar/jelly hash doesn't work. I tried lighting it on fire and then quickly crumbling it, but no go. Only got burnt fingers :ROFLMAO:

Tom

Dry sift is my favorite. Only other hash I'll indulge in is bubble hash or live rosin.

Fuck BHO shatter. Most of that shit is made from trim swept up off the floor. Same shit used in most vape pens

I have renounced and regret my past marijuana use, Dd, you are the greatest, everyone on Bluelight loves your posts! Keep up the good work man.

I got just straight hash from Afghanistan it had the Arabic writing on it. That was the highest time on anything besides Opiates! It was like a brick I'm not sure what you would call it. It was sooo long ago.

correct but not the question. I am liking the thc-a diamonds which I think would be BHO but I feel like making a thread asking for some definitions. Not because I couldn't google it but because it might be good to have definitions for these things, as an old head I am confused by ALOT of the new stuff and feel definitions would be great. I also here that the live resin carts I have been buying are actually distillate. (says live resin comes from a dispensary chain) but is priced in the distillate range. Idk makin the thread.

And don’t forget charas has beautiful taste and smell of traditionally prepared hash along with unbelievable potency compared to other traditional hash.

What about “dimonds” is that just a show-of or it’s worth trying? Is it only good for vaping or? Saw it, but didn’t try it.

Shatter is probably my favorite, second being probably rosin or clear and if I’m without tolerance I would still rather go for some traditional hash, if nothing for sentimental reasons but imho good, potent traditional hash is at least on par with most modern products.

I don't know what my favourite is. All I know is I'm sick of smoking flower and want that sweet hash back in my life.

My friend is hot pressing.
He gave up butane due to impurities in most available gas affecting flavour

And don’t forget charas has beautiful taste and smell of traditionally prepared hash along with unbelievable potency compared to other traditional hash.

What about “dimonds” is that just a show-of or it’s worth trying? Is it only good for vaping or? Saw it, but didn’t try it.

Shatter is probably my favorite, second being probably rosin or clear and if I’m without tolerance I would still rather go for some traditional hash, if nothing for sentimental reasons but imho good, potent traditional hash is at least on par with most modern products.
Diamonds are the bee's fucking knees. Where I'm at an ounce goes for $300 at the dispo and my dumbass gigastoner self will empty it in two weeks when I'm at peak consumption.

There's a really big subjective difference between "white diamonds" and "diamonds and sauce" that I think is worth bringing up here, since many vape shops sell white diamonds under the name "THCA diamonds". Whites are the most head (as opposed to body) high I've ever felt from any cannabinoid in my entire life. They're rushy as fuck, I've seen them make people instantly vomit with much higher likelihood than other dabs. The rush is definitely unparalleled with these imo, they pair well with stimulants and psychedelics for me because they just get me so insanely high that it rounds out more stimulating experiences well. Diamonds with sauce however will essentially be the most concentrated form of the strain they're derived from that you can possibly get.

If you were to get a mg scale and remember that most dabs are ~1:5 related to flower in terms of potency, you could consider 200mg of diamonds from X strain equivalent to 1g of X strain's flower. Sauced up diamonds have dramatically more in common with the strain they're from, whites however are strainless, just pure THC waiting to be consumed.

correct but not the question. I am liking the thc-a diamonds which I think would be BHO but I feel like making a thread asking for some definitions. Not because I couldn't google it but because it might be good to have definitions for these things, as an old head I am confused by ALOT of the new stuff and feel definitions would be great. I also here that the live resin carts I have been buying are actually distillate. (says live resin comes from a dispensary chain) but is priced in the distillate range. Idk makin the thread.
BHO stands for Butane Hash Oil, and alongside most forms of shatter, RSO and resins they're extracts made with solvents.

Rosin and other solventless extracts (many forms of badder, diamonds, etc though not 100%) are almost always the superior choice as far as purity, taste, and effect in my experience. I've been dabbing daily for about 3-4 years in a state where it's quite cheap and legally accessible, if you have questions about things feel free to PM me I'll do my best to inform.

Diamonds are the bee's fucking knees. Where I'm at an ounce goes for $300 at the dispo and my dumbass gigastoner self will empty it in two weeks when I'm at peak consumption.

There's a really big subjective difference between "white diamonds" and "diamonds and sauce" that I think is worth bringing up here, since many vape shops sell white diamonds under the name "THCA diamonds". Whites are the most head (as opposed to body) high I've ever felt from any cannabinoid in my entire life. They're rushy as fuck, I've seen them make people instantly vomit with much higher likelihood than other dabs. The rush is definitely unparalleled with these imo, they pair well with stimulants and psychedelics for me because they just get me so insanely high that it rounds out more stimulating experiences well. Diamonds with sauce however will essentially be the most concentrated form of the strain they're derived from that you can possibly get.

If you were to get a mg scale and remember that most dabs are ~1:5 related to flower in terms of potency, you could consider 200mg of diamonds from X strain equivalent to 1g of X strain's flower. Sauced up diamonds have dramatically more in common with the strain they're from, whites however are strainless, just pure THC waiting to be consumed.

This part interests the hell out of me. I have a confession Bluelight, I've been holding back; Does anybody else experience what I can only call a mini bell ringer from dabs. Head rush, tinnitus, falling back into body feeling. Thought it would be silly to even comment until I saw this.

So you are saying the "white diamonds" that head shops sell ( thats wierd 100% thc at a non dispo ) have different effects (subjectively) than the diamonds and sauce. (which theoretically should be the same thing? at least if you are just hitting the diamonds half? Im gunna have to go find those as financially I cant afford to smoke as much as I do. Fuck Im duckin my accountant who I don't feel like factoring my weed bill in despite it being substantial.

Any theories, I have not tried the apparently pseudo legal THCA crystals. (wow I thought "bath salts and plant food" was walking a thin line). I will tell you I am suspicious of the puking and if this is THC derived or some nonsense.

As somebody that considers himself a man of science I appreciate knowing how many mgs of THC I consume. About 500-600 mg smoked a day plus whatever else floats by.

( I figured out the BHO RSO SOLVENTLESS distinction; Rosin by far preferable; however the last 2 grams of rosin I got (also legal state many years) had the consistency of maple syrup. I guess I thought different methods would give predictable consistency's (and I still assume that be so) but apparently BHO can be sugar to sap as well as Rosin.

This part interests the hell out of me. I have a confession Bluelight, I've been holding back; Does anybody else experience what I can only call a mini bell ringer from dabs. Head rush, tinnitus, falling back into body feeling. Thought it would be silly to even comment until I saw this.

So you are saying the "white diamonds" that head shops sell ( thats wierd 100% thc at a non dispo ) have different effects (subjectively) than the diamonds and sauce. (which theoretically should be the same thing? at least if you are just hitting the diamonds half? Im gunna have to go find those as financially I cant afford to smoke as much as I do. Fuck Im duckin my accountant who I don't feel like factoring my weed bill in despite it being substantial.

Any theories, I have not tried the apparently pseudo legal THCA crystals. (wow I thought "bath salts and plant food" was walking a thin line). I will tell you I am suspicious of the puking and if this is THC derived or some nonsense.

As somebody that considers himself a man of science I appreciate knowing how many mgs of THC I consume. About 500-600 mg smoked a day plus whatever else floats by.

( I figured out the BHO RSO SOLVENTLESS distinction; Rosin by far preferable; however the last 2 grams of rosin I got (also legal state many years) had the consistency of maple syrup. I guess I thought different methods would give predictable consistency's (and I still assume that be so) but apparently BHO can be sugar to sap as well as Rosin.
If you clean all of the sauce off the diamond it'll be pretty close to a white diamond, but if it's still got the terp sauce on there you'll usually get a profile closer to the original strain. This isn't always true though, certain strain characteristics seem to be removed in the recrystallization of THCA, and since the terpenes are reintroduced I think it makes sense that those effects would be due to the other cannabinoids that get removed. Things like THC-V are found in certain landraces and won't make it into a final diamond for example.

Odd side note, but pure THC-V actually looks like little pieces of obsidian, and when you dab it straight it tastes like the bottom of a brand new shoe straight out of the box, that rubberish kind of taste.

I also appreciate knowing exact mg dosing, I have gone through phases before of logging drug use, weighing the dab tool before and after a dab and throwing it in a Google Sheet, etc. I'd highly recommend doing this. With perspective comes control, in my experience.

When you say you're suspicious of the puking, are you talking about CHES? Cannabis hyperemesis syndrome is a bitch but will be related to your tolerance relative to how much you dose, in my experience.

Oddly enough the "diamonds and sauce" they sell at the dispensary is already seperated .5 of thca .5 of terps. Of course I tried just hittin the diamonds pretty quickly....

So subjectively OR objectively there should be no difference in the crystal half than the thca crystals; aside from human assigned properties like price and legality.

THC-V I have never tried THC-O i believe someone came up from FL with and I thought what the hell and tried it, I was also smoking pot and dabbing though so no new effects noticed.

haha im a stickler with the scale too. I allow myself 2g a day and mg scale dab hits if they are of a consistency I don't lose half to the top of the scale lol. 30-40 mg a dab hit. (I am not getting great efficiency).

when I say suspicious of puking I guess I mean I couldn't see myself 'greening out' or puking after a dab hit....I could see ppl coughing and vomiting because they took too large a hit at once; but any smoke will do that. But not from THC(/A) for any other reason? This is a function of tolerance I suppose.

Oddly enough the "diamonds and sauce" they sell at the dispensary is already seperated .5 of thca .5 of terps. Of course I tried just hittin the diamonds pretty quickly....

So subjectively OR objectively there should be no difference in the crystal half than the thca crystals; aside from human assigned properties like price and legality.

THC-V I have never tried THC-O i believe someone came up from FL with and I thought what the hell and tried it, I was also smoking pot and dabbing though so no new effects noticed.

haha im a stickler with the scale too. I allow myself 2g a day and mg scale dab hits if they are of a consistency I don't lose half to the top of the scale lol. 30-40 mg a dab hit. (I am not getting great efficiency).

when I say suspicious of puking I guess I mean I couldn't see myself 'greening out' or puking after a dab hit....I could see ppl coughing and vomiting because they took too large a hit at once; but any smoke will do that. But not from THC(/A) for any other reason? This is a function of tolerance I suppose.
That's neat as fuck that your dispos sell your diamonds and sauce already separated, it was wicked tricky to find in New England for me until the farm bill got other states generating THCA diamonds, I suspect there has to be a noticeable market demand first.

People who I've seen puke from dabs will essentially cough so much that they end up heaving and vomiting from the hit. Flower can certainly do it too, but I feel like dabs are more prone to doing it because of the bellringer-y rush you can get from doing a large one. Getting that effect from flower is a lot harder, and I'm suspicious that it's related to why it seems to occur more often with dabs from my perspective.

So you do get that bell ring-ish effect too!?!?

am I allowed to link him to a dispensary that carries the .5 diamonds .5 terps, im thinkin not as I type it so Ill assume not for now and think of another way.

hmm they seem to be "full spectrum diamonds" which would not be the same thing....but they do indeed come in clear/white crystals.

(see what I mean about consisteny fooling me all over) lol.

Last edited: