• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hash from ditch weed?

If you've already ordered bubble bags why not just use those... and you don't need to press it... just use paper towels and hand pressure and you've got yourself some hash

well i made a test batch under less than ideal conditions. wet ditch weed, filtered through a t-shirt and......

it got me high! no headaches! decent taste!

i'll make another batch once the bud dries and this time i'll use a coffee filter (or two). maybe i'll get a better product.

well i made a test batch under less than ideal conditions. wet ditch weed, filtered through a t-shirt and......

it got me high! no headaches! decent taste!

i'll make another batch once the bud dries and this time i'll use a coffee filter (or two). maybe i'll get a better product.

You... are full of LUCK man... only in my dreams i can get weed 8o

hahahahahha this is cool - don't steal too much...don't get shot...

Anyhow, ya could make some honey oil by using butane - I've never used naptha but that's a good idea seeing as I already have some lying around for making DMT..anyhow - butane or naptha for 2 different cannabis products sounds like fun to me...if ya can;t be assed - you can make ALOT of brownies hehehe

Peace

i'll have to get some pics of the plants and finished products, i have some more drying out right now, they'll be ready by tonight.

and trust me, farmers don't want this shit growing in their fields, i'm doing them a favor ;)

hey, can you help me?? what ammounts it was??? how much of buds did you used??? can you write step by step??? from products that you used to ammounts?? and how much did you yielded??? really need help with it.

its def not a grow op. its in a pasture right next to the road. i think they've got some horses or something in there, hence the fence. the idea is to just drive up, hop the fence, then pull up as many plants as quickly as possible, toss them in the back of my truck, tarp it, and carefully drive home. then its time to separate the buds from the plants and get to work. i don't plan on using any leaf material at all.

I had plants got grabbed this year by some asshole, so if that was my property I depths be pissed. Karma ulis a bitch that's for sure.
What country are you from because I have never ever seen a batch of will hemp growing any where really in the USA. There probably are a few but very little.
Marijuana seeds are 90% planted there by one person. If you go up and they are all females tan obviously somone took the time to do that.
Its not cool in my book to steal from anyone. Have you looked up close at the plant's to see that it looks like?

I had plants got grabbed this year by some asshole, so if that was my property I depths be pissed. Karma ulis a bitch that's for sure.
What country are you from because I have never ever seen a batch of will hemp growing any where really in the USA. There probably are a few but very little.
Marijuana seeds are 90% planted there by one person. If you go up and they are all females tan obviously somone took the time to do that.
Its not cool in my book to steal from anyone. Have you looked up close at the plant's to see that it looks like?

This post was from 6 years ago lol

I'm on here for the same reason... Found a stretch of a aprox 1 mile x 50 feet thick x 8-12 foot high plants that I for sure know don't belong to anyone... They are on railroad property next to a park. I NEED a way to capitalize. Been sitting on it for 2 years.

I'm also not sure about when to harvest outdoor ditch, been trying to keep an eye on it, I was thinking maybe August???

I'm on here for the same reason... Found a stretch of a aprox 1 mile x 50 feet thick x 8-12 foot high plants that I for sure know don't belong to anyone... They are on railroad property next to a park. I NEED a way to capitalize. Been sitting on it for 2 years.

You must be the luckiest fucker in the world - just don't tell anyone. Oh, you already have. Welcome to Bluelight my friend, where did you say you were from again..? ;)

You must be the luckiest fucker in the world - just don't tell anyone. Oh, you already have. Welcome to Bluelight my friend, where did you say you were from again..? ;)
Dude... There is so much I could share a moving truck with every person that has posted here. Yes my friend, luck. Omaha

I'm looking at 750+ 12 footers (not to mention the little ones) . So be I figure a pound per is like 750 pounds. Wishful maybe.

(figure I should throw this on here too)
I am not looking to benefit from my 'find' in any way materially, rather looking for knowledge. I am only interested in personal use. The info for this location is not 'for sale', and if I were to share the location it would be to see something amazing, and I would 'assume' that nobody would use this info for anything illegal.

That being said, I only need so much. Once I figure my situation out, I will throw the location on this post. BUT what I need is the knowledge of what to do/ how to process enough to get a nice buzz on for a year.... Because it grows every year.

not sure if its low quality outdoor, or wild hemp. the stuff i'm scoping out isn't really wild, its in a pasture, there's at least an acre of it, all fenced in. seems like it might've been a neglected outdoor grow.

It seems like it's neglected because it is illegal and NOBODY WANTS TO GET SPOTTED CLOSE TO IT.
You might want to rethink stealing from there as if you get unlucky you might get roughed up for it.

Possibly industrial hemp being grown for rope, soap, paper and CBD health supplements? It's all about the stick and not the flower for that type of crop.
That said, by tradition the hobo's grew weed on the railroad tracks. You might win the lottery.