• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hash from ditch weed?

tyler_fitz

Bluelighter
Is it possible to get some decent hash from ditchweed? I've googled it and gone to a few other websites/forums and i'm getting mixed reviews. some people say its a bad idea, others say its a good'un.

i know ditch weed is only good for headaches but if i'm not really smokin any plant material, just the trichomes, it should get me high right? i figure there's enough weed growing around here getting pounds of it would be no problem at all.

it'll be a lot of work, but i plan on doing it right. i ordered some bubble bags and i'm in the process of figuring out how i'm gonna press it.

anyways, i was just looking to see if anyone had some first-hand experience or any second opinions/input.

decent hash , prob not

if ur using pounds id say ud get something useful atleast

dont u just put it in baggies and put heavy shit on it for a while to press it ?
seen that on sum bubble bag demo video ages ago

no experience myself , only hash iv got was shit from overseas

what do you mean by ditchweed?

low quality outdoor marijuana? or like wild hemp?

former - solvent hash, latter toss in trash

%Yea solvent hash can actually be pretty good if you do it right. However if you dont do a good job it can be pretty bad too haha. I think i still prefer hash made by sifting then heating and pressing is best but with large amounts of not so great green then a nice solvent extraction is good and worth it.%)

not sure if its low quality outdoor, or wild hemp. the stuff i'm scoping out isn't really wild, its in a pasture, there's at least an acre of it, all fenced in. seems like it might've been a neglected outdoor grow. but that's just me being optimistic. chances are it is wild hemp.

but if i can see a decent amount of crystals on it, wouldn't that mean it has some potential to get me high?

on the topic of ditch weed, any other stuff i can do with it? what exactly does one do with green dragon? i've never had any experience.

^ haha dude if that is actually someones grow-op don't fuck with it. A feild an acre big would be so hard to take care of they would def neglect it. The fact its fenced in too. Just be careuful try and figure out if its a grow op or hemp.

^ haha dude if that is actually someones grow-op don't fuck with it. A feild an acre big would be so hard to take care of they would def neglect it. The fact its fenced in too. Just be careuful try and figure out if its a grow op or hemp.

its def not a grow op. its in a pasture right next to the road. i think they've got some horses or something in there, hence the fence. the idea is to just drive up, hop the fence, then pull up as many plants as quickly as possible, toss them in the back of my truck, tarp it, and carefully drive home. then its time to separate the buds from the plants and get to work. i don't plan on using any leaf material at all.

Quite possible. Had a friend who made some hash from his GROCERY BAG full of ditchweed, and it gave some decent hash.

dude, grab a lot of those plants if you really going to do this. I'd hate to see someone shot while running frantically with 1 shitty outdoors plant in there hand, rofl. Bring a trashbag, stuff it full, tie in car while driving.

Wondering why someone would grow and not collect. An acre sounds insane... Where the hell do you live?

dude, grab a lot of those plants if you really going to do this. I'd hate to see someone shot while running frantically with 1 shitty outdoors plant in there hand, rofl. Bring a trashbag, stuff it full, tie in car while driving.

Wondering why someone would grow and not collect. An acre sounds insane... Where the hell do you live?

garbage bag? i'm thinkin more like me and two other friends run in, grab everything we can carry. dump it in the back of my truck, and then maybe do another trip or two after that.

i live in rural kansas. a 15 minute drive from my house will get you into bumfuck nowhere.

oh, and i've decided to do the qwiso method. anyone know where i can get large amounts of iso alcohol? and what would be a good way to filter a large amount of material?

when you make your hash, afterwards just mix some kratom extract in there (or if you can get opium
crazy2.gif
)

Careful mate if someones planted an acre of weed the odds are their serious, stay frosty.

On that note ive run 8 k's done weights and sit ups and worked for 12 hours and i cant fucking sleep. This is fucking annoying as hell as much as i want not to smoke i need some fucking sleep. even my fucking seroquel isnt putting a dent in it and im having trouble getting high smoking jwh from a crack pipe. do you get smoke with it? ive never had to use a crack pipe and it just seems to fizz and then the pipe goes black

alright so since i'm going to be dealing with a lot of bud here, are there ways i can get the most out of the isopropyl alcohol? i don't what to have to buy gallons of this stuff and have 20 plates in my garage drying out...

if i were to wash the bud in iso, strain out the bud and filter the iso into another jar, could i add a new batch of bud to that same iso and repeat the process?

If your going to be doing this with pounds of weed, isopropanol is inappropriate as its relatively hard to recover, my advice would be go with methanol or acetone (its a dea watch chemical tho) and buy a home still so that you can recover your solvent and reuse it. Others who evers selling it to might ask you why your buying 100lt of a solvent. Also the advantage of using a more volatile solvent is that you wont be waiting weeks for it to evaporate. Please avoid heating it and if you try go with a electric hot plate in a well ventilated area and for gods sake dont smoke. Given the scale that your thinking about the water/blender method with hash bags would probably be much more efficient and lower the risk of attention.

ps given that you think its bad weed you might get a better product by the smallest micron hash bag. Your not exactly paying for it.

well, i'm gonna do a small test batch first to see if i can get anything worthwhile from it.

i have a lot of questions though...

dry or wet bud?
does it matter? i've heard that more chlorophyll can contaminate the iso if its wet... but i've also heard it doesn't matter.

freeze or not to freeze?
i've heard freezing helps slow down the extraction of chlorophyll, but i think its also from confusion with the bubble bags...

i've read so freaking much about qwiso but it seems like the more i look into it the more i find that all the tips and tricks i've read are from people who haven't even done it.

Definatly dont try an extraction on wet weed man. let it dry. I have done solvent extractions many times and have found using pure naptha is best. it evaperates fast and cannbinoids are very soluble in it. You can get a gallon for like 20 bucks at most hardware stores. I would just do 4-5 large naptha extractions on w/e u manage to snag.