• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

has pot killed your personality?

Since I started smoking I've noticed I've become a lot more sociable. I never was very social and I'm still not the most talkative (unless I'm around friends) but it's easier when I need to talk to people. I think A LOT more.....a lot more lol.

I totally agree with Kush T....that's basically the same way pot's affected me.

I will say this though - When I go out at night to buy whatever I need (usually cigarettes and Pepsi) I notice it's weird to walk through Wal-Mart because I feel like everybody's looking at me.

When I used to smoke shitloads everyday I did get paranoid even when not high. Also even when not high I used to studder and had a hard time talking...like I'd start saying something and then get stuck...and certain normal things were far too dull to handle but then I've allways been that way, normal things just bore the hell out of me.

FisheyeLens %)

When people start smoking everyday there personality gets greatly affected. Usually they get irratated by like everything...

Weed makes you paranoid but yes it does mess up your personality but you really dont think about that when your high right? haha

weed has improved my personality so much. i used to get bad social anxiety and i just didn't know how to act around people. after i started smoking weed i had many realizations about myself and the nature of reality which caused me to lose most of my social anxiety. of course when im stoned i dont want to be around other people but when i'm sober i can have a great time socially. i love saying exactly what's on my mind and breaking social taboos. now the people i talk to are the insecure ones.