• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Has Dr Shulgin killed 100 British teenagers?

where are the articles about people who invent military weaponry?
or the op. ed. pieces about the scumbags the world over that sell arms to people the world over?
these people are directly responsible for millions of deaths, of pain and suffering, disorder and misery.

just doing their jobs? yeah right. keeping "us" safe? sure.
shulgin is a scientist, who at his peak was the at vanguard of new knowledge and understandings, exploring new frontiers in the way we comprehend the world and humanity's place within it.
yet some corporate media hack can come along and accuse him of killing kids?
fucking pathetic - i am glad most of us here can see this for the juvenile propaganda it really is. it serves only to keep the people stupid and divided.

have dodgy chemists skipping methods to make money, killed over 10 thousand innocent youth since pre world war 2 to the present and beyond?

Ludicrous article.

I also have a lot to write regarding this but cbf atm. Lets just say cigarettes and alcohol have killed a shitload more than that, what about cars? They also have killed more than that many people. Also electricity? How many have died from that? u could pretty much say the same thing about everything and when u compare it dying from MDMA is a rare thing. You are more likely to die from a car crash than from MDMA even if u did it nearly every day. It really shits me when people just look for something to write about. Its funny to when journalists have no clue whatsoever but copy and paste and insert some bullshit into an article to keep the brainwashed community happy. Its really sad.

I don't know if he has or hasn't, but if you mean should he be responsible for murder over some drugs that he has written about in a book or two, the answer is. Well, the answer is are you a brain dead fucking moron, or not?

Sick article with no research. Do 1 million people
really take MDMA in britian every week?!!!!! Jesus
christ where are they getting it from, britian must
have no customs or it must be made locally because
to supply that many people on a weekly basis is insanity.

^ Honestly if someone told me millions of pills every fortnight or so were getting there via the Euro market, like Holland and such, I would not be surprised.

Although I agree with you, these numbers are surely drawn directly out of the air. There needs to be a new policy where journalists should have to cite their work like an essay, because academic writers have to do this for a good reason. Unfortunately people don't get the majority of their information from academics anymore, it all comes from shitty fucking hack online journalists like this one.
When I have kids, I expect a class in public education that's mandatory that teaches children how to do valuable research on the internet, because so much of it is just garbage.

Education is already the core problem in our society, the last thing we need is a new outlet of pathetic online journalism for the next generation, if we even get there... Yeah I know, rant, rant, rant, tl:dr :)

Sorry I study media, and always sort of saw through it, but only when I studied Media at Uni, coincidentally while discovering psychedelics, did I really see the extent of our media cesspool.
They basically teach you that media is and always has been an enormously powerful medium of control, and a overall negative force on society, much more so than I'd originally thought.

Bah anyway so off topic, sorry guys carry on :D

Last edited:
A million pills a week might be a bit of a stretch but when I lived there it was nothing for a lot of my mates to eat 10 or more in a night/weekend. Easy at 2 for a fiver

^^ Thanks guys for discussing what i said. Yeah that's probably
true about Holland, i know the drug situation there is legal/liberal.

Still though i always thought british drug laws where the same as
Australian drug laws, you can be sentenced to life imprisonment
without parole for trafficking or distribution a commercial(like 100kg
plus amount) of schedule 8 or 9 drugs in Australia, the same as murder.

So surely the british federal police must catch alot of these European
traffickers and if they are trafficking such large amounts one would
think the british prison system is full of drug lords. Not that i agree with
it i think criminalizing drugs does more harm than good to society anyway.

And TangerinO i second that journalists have no ethics they are the scum
of the earth, one would think you'd find a pair of good one's in a bunch of
others but that doesn't seem to be the case, even journalists on programs
like 4 courners don't really have ethics either, but more than tabloid ones.

^ journalism is most certainly a dying (or struggling) art. the industry is being destroyed by the internet, and the quality of news media is one of the things that suffers. journalists are less courageous, less informed and churn out a greater quantity - but a lower quality of work. there are exceptions to the rule, but the media landscape is generally pretty dismal, with big companies serving the interest of a few rather than informing the masses.
the abc is not what it used to be because the howard government spent a decade stacking the abc board with right wing cronies and crackpots like michael kroger and keith windschuttle.

even though it is increasingly rare in australia these days, you do occasionally come across a decent article. check this out -

http://www.smh.com.au/national/the-great-debate-that-no-ones-talking-about-20111203-1ocag.html

this article was linked on this board around the time it was published, i would say that david marr is among our finest journos - i wouldn't include him in a general criticism of modern journalism.

I Think that MDMA, as other's had said, if used correctly
by psychiatrists, is a miracle drug that would cure humanity.

ck article with no research. Do 1 million people
really take MDMA in britian every week?!!!!! Jesus
christ where are they getting it from, britian must
have no customs or it must be made locally because
to supply that many people on a weekly basis is insanity.

In Britain, sure. Even though it's an island offa the central European countries, large shipments come through from Polish clandestine drug manufactures, who are skilled and are highly efficient, pumping out 100,000 relatively pure MDMA pills, is considered "child's play" in Poland. The Netherlands is, contrary to popular culture, not the main source of MDMA, but rather marijuana.

Polish chemists also produce the pure amphetamine sulphate, and supply that to the rest of the world.

Trust me bro, I know my shit. Rhodium, aka. Petric Gikelic, was a Polish chemist who, if you google Erowid and Rhodium archives, will give you a hint as to the high levels of compentency demonstrated by his procedures in 'cookin' up a batch'.

Bronson.

In Britain, sure. Even though it's an island offa the central European countries, large shipments come through from Polish clandestine drug manufactures, who are skilled and are highly efficient, pumping out 100,000 relatively pure MDMA pills, is considered "child's play" in Poland. The Netherlands is, contrary to popular culture, not the main source of MDMA, but rather marijuana.

Polish chemists also produce the pure amphetamine sulphate, and supply that to the rest of the world.

Trust me bro, I know my shit. Rhodium, aka. Petric Gikelic, was a Polish chemist who, if you google Erowid and Rhodium archives, will give you a hint as to the high levels of compentency demonstrated by his procedures in 'cookin' up a batch'.

Bronson.

hey man, yeah, really? I Never knew that poland supplied
the EU with drugs but i suppose it makes sense. I Always
thought rhodium was a Scandinavian chemist, but i knew
he was European. Poland is quite poverty-stricken isn't it?

What are the drug laws like over there?

Netherlands was the major manufacturer of MDMA throughout the late 80's to early 2000's until a major crackdown on clandestine labs occurred, the introduction of severe penalties in relation to drug manufacturing/sources i.e. precursors for the manufacturing MDMA were all dried up, and so Poland took over, largely due to the lax laws i.e. precursor chemicals.

Rhodium, I made that shit up lol, including his name. He probably is Scandinavian...:/ Who knows?

for every person that has died from MDMA, how many have had their depressing/suicidal lives saved?

Oh yeah, the majority of MDMA found in Northern America is produced by Canadians in mega-labs, and smaller operations based throughout the Nation.

Poland supplies the majority of the E.U. with amphetamine sulphate and MDMA, with some shipments being intercepted by U.S. customs.

The majority of Australian pills are made in Australia, hence the shit quality of the majority of pills.

Few exceptions though, as in the Calabrian mafia tried to import a ridiculous amount of pills in 2008/2009, so that would suggest to me, that while all Aussie pills are basically shit-house, there are a few exceptions.

4.4 tonnes of E, found in tomato cans.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-08-08/17-arrested-in-worlds-biggest-ecstasy-bust/468480

I wouldnt say that Poland is the major manufacturer for MDMA and Amphetamine Sulphate. Youd be surprised at how many countries mass produce it. I lived right next to Poland, in Hungary. Most of the sulphate we had was imported straight from Holland/Belgium/Germany when I was living there in 2009. I know this because the importers were from Hungary and was in the news. They were doing surverlance on them who originated from Hungary and traced them back to the manufacturers who went down big time. It was in the news. The hungarians were travelling back by a million dollar yacht loaded with both MDMA and Sulphate. The chemists who mass produce these are highly mobile. No doubt some is made in Poland but not all of it. I used to speak with a number of chemists all over Europe who I had met on forums whom were located and scattered all around Europe. The russians and chech were manufacturing quite a bit of LSD, not sure how it is now but it was also in the news. A huge 2CB lab was busted south of the Hungary capital as well, ud never assume that but that was the case.

Sorry about the different language but pictures say a thousand words. Can also use googles translator if needed.
http://index.hu/bulvar/drogfog0911
Click on the pic and will reveal all of them including the arrests and busts. From Holland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzZudvAw5NA
Yacht arriving from Holland packed with MDMA and Sulphate

The calabrian maffia was getting the MDMA from Holland as well, if you look at some articles ull see where it originates from. Not saying that these days its from there as MDMA in EU is harder and harder to get and was non existent few years back for a little while.

I cant believe that article, I was getting pissed off reading it, then went from pissed off to just plain 'WTF?' Is this journo for real? I don't even know where to start with that...seriously?