• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone tried any of these new N/A beers on the market?

FindingSobriety

Ex-Bluelighter
There’s this boom going on right now in the non-alcoholic brew market, and they actually taste amazing (Unlike O’Doul’s / Sharps).

While expensive, they’ve been a godsend for me when it comes to quitting/moderating my drinking. They taste just like the real thing.

I like Athletic Brewing the best, but Heineken/Blue Moon’s NA brews are just as good as the real thing (Haven’t tried Sam Adams yet).

Anyone else tried any of these?

I've noticed non alcoholic IPAs showing up.

The entire idea of N/A beers is illogical to me, but I don't judge other people for enjoying them.

To me it's like cocaine-free crack rocks. Pointless.

I'd rather drink a virgin shirley temple aka ginger sprite

I've never tried em, but to each their own. I've been fine staying sober without. If anything id think those would fuck with my head too much.

To me it's like cocaine-free crack rocks. Pointless.
I'm not gonna lie, if they got the taste down right... I would probably smoke those all damn day

my sister bought some type of lime non alcoholic beer. she didn't like it so she said who ever could take it. i was gonna drink it with some type of good meal to check it out, but it sat for too long and got thrown out... i haven't drank beer in years... not really the best tasting thing in the world, but since most beverages are high in sugar, i can see non alcoholic beer cause there aren't that many options.

i like those flavored soda waters, seltzer or whatever it's called. those are pretty good and don't have sugar, not sure if it's artifical flavoring or what though... i usually just put a splash of "real lemon" drink mix in water and drink that for flavor because it's cheapest.

I like those hopped seltzers. Perfect for that feeling of having a beer without adding any alcohol into the mix.

I'm not a huge fan of N/A beers like Athletic. I find they tend to taste too malty without the bite of the alcohol offsetting the body.

my sister bought some type of lime non alcoholic beer. she didn't like it so she said who ever could take it. i was gonna drink it with some type of good meal to check it out, but it sat for too long and got thrown out... i haven't drank beer in years... not really the best tasting thing in the world, but since most beverages are high in sugar, i can see non alcoholic beer cause there aren't that many options.

i like those flavored soda waters, seltzer or whatever it's called. those are pretty good and don't have sugar, not sure if it's artifical flavoring or what though... i usually just put a splash of "real lemon" drink mix in water and drink that for flavor because it's cheapest.
I’ve never tried anything other than the beers. I can imagine the flavored sparkling water beverages aren’t the best.

I like those hopped seltzers. Perfect for that feeling of having a beer without adding any alcohol into the mix.

I'm not a huge fan of N/A beers like Athletic. I find they tend to taste too malty without the bite of the alcohol offsetting the body.
Never had that issue. I love them. Then again, I’m desperately trying to do anything and everything to limit my consumption of alcohol, so maybe I’m a little biased.

Never had that issue. I love them. Then again, I’m desperately trying to do anything and everything to limit my consumption of alcohol, so maybe I’m a little biased.
Low dose daily MDMA will drastically ameliorate any alcohol cravings.

By that I mean 15 to 30 mg. Every once in a while take a recreational dose.

Exceptionally effective.

Low doses of methamphetamine and fenfluramine together have been shown to completely ameliorate alcohol, craving and consumption in a significant percentage of alcoholics.

I'm sure you can do a quick search and find it

Low doses of methamphetamine and fenfluramine together have been shown to completely ameliorate alcohol, craving and consumption in a significant percentage of alcoholics.

I'm sure you can do a quick search and find it
There’s a combination of three words in that post that I no longer care to talk about. So no comment.

I’ll just leave you with this.

Screen-Shot-2024-03-06-at-11-01-39-PM.png

Last edited:
And honestly? I don’t even want to bring it up again. I just want to go back to being the normal, good-natured nice guy I was before all this. I never signed up for this shit in the first place. It’s really not who I am.

I've quit drinking for decades. Dabbled a couple years ago and don't drink at all right now. Will if I want to. Marijuana is my mistress and bad habit.
Anyway. There is nothing like a beer after you mow the lawn or on a hot day period. Cuts through the mouth slime like nothing else. Lemonade ain't bad. Most all soft drinks are cloying.
If you drink one beer, it will make your mouth dry a bit later. You will crave another for the buzz, but also there is a physical dehydration or something which makes you physically thirsty for more.
A good N/A beer is just the thing for those times. Beer actually is more than just the alcohol.
e89ef23f-3b7b-4f68-9bae-034679cc8b4a.01de77bf9523105968df0a0c5fd78711.jpeg