• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Hardest To Find Drug??

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ Agreed.
Acid made a small comeback here, but it seems to have faded. Meth is very rare around here, veery rare.

• Methamphetamine
  • LSD
Those are the two that I really want, but can't seem to ever find. Although I, like Dacocks, have never come across heroin, I'm pretty sure I could find it if I tried really hard.
2-cb would've been on my list, but there was a spate of ecstasy tablets with 2-cb in them going round these parts last year, so I've tried that.
Mescaline, magic mushrooms, DMT and opium are non existant in their pure chemical form round here as far as I can tell, but all of these are "home-makeable" if you see what I mean.
Other than that, I guess there are the really obscure things that no ordinary dealer has - stuff like AMT or 2-CT-7. But a lot of these are available off the net.
Actually, come to think of it, if I was really determined to try meth, I could always make some, so the only really impossible one on that list is LSD. I haven't been able to get acid for about three years or more now...

Cant get coke? jeez thats like the easiest thing to get, people practically put it in your face. I could get coke more readily than pot if i were the type to get illegal drugs

Coke and heroin? Just go to a major metropolitan area and spend an hour or so looking for the right places. I'd have to say the stuff that's hardest to find are the fancy psychedelics like the 2Cs, DMT, and 5-MeO-AMT.

Well yes yes, it's all about who you know, but for us, believe it or not... it's weed!
We're having a very bad drought, and we're all craving a puff of the green stuff.
But, we have much trouble finding the more exotic 2-C's (2-c-t-7 and the such), and the ALEPH's (don't know what they're called on the street), and all the other esoteric chems. Everything else has been offered to us sometime in our life as drug users.

Around my area theres TONS of coke and weed but not much of anything else, no opiates, no shrooms, definitely no acid :( :( :( , and then the occasional hash, i would never even dream of getting 5-meo's and the like... :( NEED TO MOVE

Id say we have just about everything here in atlanta, even the research chems. and illicit hardcore drugs.

Ketamine, although we do have some for the weekend...
And is mescaline available in the UK?

If you can't find coke, it's not that you're running with the wrong crowd, it's probably just that you don't have a crowd... The stuff's everywhere! It's not as common as it used to be in open air markets-- crack has replaced it with the corner hustlaz. Anyway, all sarcasm aside, I'll get to the question... 9 letters here.
D M T
L S D
P C P
I know PCP exists in my area, but I have just never seen it.

I don't understand how people consider DMT and mescaline hard to find, considering they can be extracted from plants that can easily be bought on-line.

Ketamine - see a vet
DMT - check the banks of your local lake
2c-b - find a chemist .. i've only ever seen this stuff once, its a miracle chem i reckon, loved it, and i really thought it would take over mdma.
AMT!
btw, i'm from OZ

Surprisingly, there's access to generally everything here if you know the right people. Although I've never heard of any mescaline, opium, DOB and a few others circling around here.
[ 06 February 2003: Message edited by: MrGeezer ]

coke. well thats not quite true, i can find it, but the person wont sell to me. it is driving me insane, the guy who deals claims he is looking out for my well being (we are friends, i knew him long before ever trying drugs). thing i dont understand is he will sell me anyother drug i want... so yeah, thats my lil rant

from the az.... hardest thing is acid & heroin.... i think K is incosisten too.... mmmmmm......K

ketamine and meth
also xtc-pills are hard to find, but what the fuck, pure MDMA is no problem,
also a lot of lsd, last year, there where only 3 months where i did'nt have access to acid.
2c-b i have only tryed once
btw. this is in Denmark

I'd have to say PCP. pure, none of the laced on pot shit.
never been offered to me, and I really don't care if it never is.

Status
Not open for further replies.