Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy-Happy Birthday to Sadie!

^
That's quite cute.

Is this thread a gift to Sadie for spider aversion therapy! X

Please stop. Just no! A pox of your worst phobias on all your houses ;)

From what I gather, it's traditional to gift free therapy for birthdays in the States :p

Nearly at 15k posts there, K.

Do me the honour of quoting me for #15,000 :)

Please stop. Just no! A plague of your worst phobias on all your houses ;)

Sorry Sadie <3

From what I gather, it's traditional to gift free therapy for birthdays in the States :p

Nearly at 15k posts there, K.

Do me the honour of quoting me for #15,000 :)

For you Don - my 15'000 post X

Afink there are a few posts to go there Don.

I took a screenshot and everything only to realise that you were talking about k's 15000 post.

Im a fuck tard and I'm going back to bed.....

Last edited:
Yay another Virgo! I always knew I fukkin liked you Arnold <3 when's the day. Feel free to keep your privacy ;)

Hbd Sadie bb. You Texan heart throb

Now on her new year catching up to age...??? She's a good looking bitch btw haha she'll never catch me up age wise !!! Though I'm apparently my child inner age of 6-8 =D

Sadie doesn't speak Texan she has this amazing mix of Scot-American. Well spoken, professional lady X

Sadie is a lady, not a bitch. A lass with class (although, one bets, a nice ass=D)
Certainly a very cute accent. 'bitch' applies to some fuckmuppet with half a brain that would be lonely if another cerebral hemisphere moved into their skull, and most likely slaggish, boorish tendencies. Sadie is not that kinda gal, I've always found here erudite, warm, seems like shes got a good heart

Last edited:
Awww, limpet, you sweet sweet talker you <3

It's an inside joke, a love between myself and Miss K. She means it with the kindest of hearts. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. Not so much for the spiders ;) you're such a sweet one <3 thank you xx

P.s., I take pride In my cold dead heart ( don't tell anyone otherwise, you'll ruin my reputation ;)

Last edited:
All I can say is it didn't grow cold-er and dead-er the way mine did. It is not good for a person.

Would have raised a rig in your honour though last night, but that will have to do today, for last night it was still fuming off propionyl chloride and HCl vapors and ponging of acetone=D (not the sharps, the prope I intended on loading them with. That and whatever the amber-ish traces in the beaker I was going to use for the rextyl'n of my prope, cleaned it out, touched it with my fingers and the next thing I know, I just woke up about 40 sec ago, craving a smoke something mental. Christ knows what that amber resin stuff was but some kind of sodding potent opioid I've no recollection of ever making haha.

Happy birthday, Sadie! For you and other young'uns like Koneko, you can still blow out the candles on your cake!

Well, don't worry sadie, my old man is coming back with some coffee filters for me once he picks up the death certificate for my mother (she carked it recently):)

Limpet that's horrible news. Are you and your dad okay. Im so sorry to hear that baby

Sorry to hear that, LC :(

In arachnid news, I evicted two - count 'em TWO - spiders from the vicinity of the bedroom last night. I am so very damn manly sometimes %)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadie baby, (and you sham) don't feel bad. I am fucking glad she finally carked it. Its great news.

And sham...wow, how do *I* become a supermanly, mannish man like you, my big man? ;):p=

On the topic of spiders though, I recommend black (or brown) widow spiders as pets, they are lovely wee ladies to keep, very gentle, nonaggresive spiders. They will do their best to bite you if roughly handled, yes, or especially if the mother has just laid egg sacks, they get grumpy then. But bearing in mind that they would be in fear for their life if accidentally badly handled, or the web gets a huge shock through it, and if guarding hundreds of ikkle baby spiderlings-to-be then of course they are going to give a defensive bite.

If someone got you in a headlock and you saw a fist draw back or knife flick out, wouldn't YOU defensively, say, stamp on the ankles then drive your knee into the groin and ram your fingers into their eyesockets, even more so if that assailant were several thousand times your size? One of my brown widows, and one of the black widows both, at different times got me, for both reasons, and whilst it was agonizing, full body miserable, shockingly painful and generally fucking awful, leaving me the next day shaking, barely able to move and feeling like I'd just been sideswiped by a drunk-driven battle tank, I don't hold it against them, because they were acting in defense of their lives and that of their hundreds of young. THEY were unaware that the big huge biped was in reality, caring for them, giving them a home to call their own, making sure they always had what food and water they needed. They just bit me because they had no means to retreat, which defending young aside they will almost always do first, they are shy, retiring creatures. Made lovely pets actually:)

Last edited: