• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

hands up, heads up hoo's in for the big give us H on the NHS/ health board campaign?

i can see your point. if giving addicts heroin did stop new users getting into heroin, then it would be a very good idea, im not sure that it would but i can see how it mite. i appreciate that crime would probally go down as well, and money would be saved in the prison system. i do think though that some addicts would never want to get off heroin if it was made so easy and safe for them to get.

overall maybe it would be a positive thing to do but some people would definatly take the piss out of the situation and continue to commit crime and buy street heroin as well as getting the heroin on the nhs.

Yeah but there's more of that smokescreen logic again. If script recipients were clearly told any continuance of criminal behaviour would mean instant termination of script it'd be pretty effective deterrent. Surely worked on me. What to do with those who stay at it is the business of criminal justice, not drug treatment. 6 of the 8 here on smack scripts were recidivists previously. They've all stayed straight since. Fear and smoke.

Who does belong in drug treatment? Why do peops turn to the smack? Don't give me ny shit about a bad crowd or defective genes. Is it because they can't find where they belong, maybe? A dislocaton of population that began with the Industrial Revolution finding its culmination? How do you feel your roots on an estate in Harlow New Town? A bit of cosy brown can see you through till you find a way to get home.

OP is great example. Looking for America, so to speak. Knows this is far from the Promised Land where she instinctively feels she started. An understanding of the interplay of her conscious and subconscious wirh what Jung called the collective unconscious would ease her mind no end. If you've that head in the Himalayas you can maybe learn at the feet of a master. But there aren't too many transcendental masters on the estate. Ain't no decent heroin either. Even when there is, it's 8-5 against her being permitted the space and peace to dream her way through and back home again. A pure heroin script may perhaps empower the needy and street legal to break free of whatever's tying them down. Reclaim their sense of direction.

Of course there are biopsychosocial drawbacks. You need to know what you're doing and it definitely it isn't for everyone. Some don't suit it, some don't need it. But there are a lot of anxious people out there - ain't no reason to have them half-dead from abccesses or the stress of scoring.

First God died. Now the age of psychiatry nears its close. Maybe it's done its bit and go no further. The whole discipline now seems stuck in its inherent contradictions - it can't jump the missing link. Maybe we the age of enter the age of the narcotherapy. Enjoy your Saturday night, Pink.

Last edited:
I dont know if this has been mentined in this thread already, so i do apologize if it has. (I'm posting frommy fone, and its quite fiddly to read through all the replys after the first page)

Anyway! The thing that gets me annoyed about this situation is the way one of the most obvious and logical solutions is completely ignored. The idea that the opium growing farmers in Afganistan could sell their opium to the west - perhaps to the NHS and other health oranizations, or at least to a pharmacuitical company to be proscessed into heroin (and other opiates/ois etc) for legal(prescription) use.

This would solve a few problems, the farmers in Afghanistan would recieve a fair and reliable income, money would be taken out of the hands of some very nasty criminal organizations and the west wouldn't be fretting all the time about its opium supply(not that they do it very loudly, but they do have problems sourcing raw opium sometimes).

The other annoying thing about the situation is that methadone costs *far* more to manufacture than heroin does. Diactylmorphine is a very cheap drug, and if we were to give it to addicts instead of methadone it'd save taxpayers a nice chunk of money. The whole situation is rediculous. I'm sure addicts would rather have heroin over methadone any day. From what i've heard methadone is a very boggy, kind of feels like you're wading in syrup, and lasts a long time.

^ Indeed. Fairtrade smack scripts ftw <3

In response to the suggestion that folks on a diamorph script would still use street gear on top and therefore still be a problem, they very clearly wouldn't. It would make no sense for any addict who had however much pure heroin as they needed to get through the day to go out and spend money on expensive crap quality gear.

Think of how that would work out if the drug concerned was cocaine - would anybody who had a script for however much pure coke as they required in a day be spending £40 on a gram of 5% street shite to use on top of their free pharmaceutical cocaine prescription? Of course not. Same thing with heroin - just wouldn't happen.

read it, it makes sense. heads together people

"When a community does something together, that community is very happy, jovial, connected, and unified."

-- Larry P. Aitken, CHIPPEWA

The Indian People have always been able to adapt. If the hunting changed, we found new hunting grounds. If the earth changed, we moved to a better place. If the river changed course, we followed the river. But with every change, we kept our Indianness and spirituality. Our culture and spirituality have always been our strength. Our culture and spirituality taught us to live in harmony. We must change with the times, but we must maintain our culture and spirituality, always living in harmony.

Great Spirit, You have taught us to survive. Let me always maintain my Indianness.

Last edited:
I have a dream

look, i could go on and on and on but, i do have a dream that heroin will be available to those who want and need it, ishare the same birthday as martin luther king

i have nothing better to do with my time at the moment.

this is my calling, i am not mad, iv always known i am destined to do something big, and this is it, how are we gonna do it, people have gotta stop living in their so guilty and ashamed of being a bag head holes, and do something about it, im sick of stuff getting talked up and nothing coming of it, story of my life, i feel passionate about this, more passionate than ive felt about anything, because this effects me directly!!! self interest of course, but you my brothers and sisters in gear, lets get up stand up.

see i was talking to a man who was my inspiration at the age of 5, hes a nice nutter too, and he knows it, he told me that im sound, yes im mad, and i end up falling in with me own type, hard to explain, but yeah, he drinks beer, but thats his thing, anyway, he inspired me agian last night, he knows about me and the gear, and said, well maybe thts your thing.

fucking hell, my head is doing my head in here, i aint mad, sick of fuccking hearing it, might not be the same as everyone else, but fuck

Like John, Pink's Not Mad ;)<3

I have always passionately believed in diamorph scripts for addicts just as I am passionate about total legalisation of all drugs. Problem comes in translating that into action. What action would help? Petitions do fuck all. Can't see any attempts at discussion with local MPs and the like getting a hearing in the first place. Direct action may be fun but would also likely be counterproductive (and it's tricky enough to get a bunch of druggies to arrange a meet let alone a riot ;)). Only real way to change the public's mind - or at least bring the subject into focus for debate - would be through the media in some way, I would think. Beyond that I am all outta ideas :\

ok the gardian newspaper, that polly toynbe, i think she'd find me quite interesting, and will self, he's a bag head

thanks shambles, who's john? i know im not mad. thats quite funny actually, coz the man who was my inspiration at the age of 5 i used to call john the mad man, john the mad man.

shall i pen polly toynbe a letter? i know shed love my cause, see im immigrant background, working class, council estate professional in a social kinda job, single mother, living in inner city birmingham, so she would love it

"When a community does something together, that community is very happy, jovial, connected, and unified."

-- Larry P. Aitken, CHIPPEWA

The Indian People have always been able to adapt. If the hunting changed, we found new hunting grounds. If the earth changed, we moved to a better place. If the river changed course, we followed the river. But with every change, we kept our Indianness and spirituality. Our culture and spirituality have always been our strength. Our culture and spirituality taught us to live in harmony. We must change with the times, but we must maintain our culture and spirituality, always living in harmony.

Great Spirit, You have taught us to survive. Let me always maintain my Indianness.

An Acocks Green Indian? Go, Pink, go...

Last edited:
birches green bag head!!!!! erdington irish indian, now la nechells by the canal, overlooking villa park, thankfully the tower blocks obscure st andrews

nice one, s'ok, coz in the past month, i ve been accused of being bi polar, adhd, aspergic, now ur givin me tourettes, nice one, i think ill have the lot, not a bad idea actually,
"now will you give me some heroin doctor!!"

Hehe. Said nowt about you having Tourette's - just that neither you nor John are mad. Was just an excuse to mention John's Not Mad really cos it's great =D

Sadly I don't think they prescribe scag for any of the conditions foisted upon you recently. If you actually did have that lot you could probably just scare a script out of any doctor though :D

As for writing letters to newspapers, no idea if it would achieve anything but is simple to do and maybe if enough people did similar it would demonstrate that there is interest in having the debate. Maybe an article or two would be forthcoming sooner or later. Maybe not. There has been the occasional article on this subject and the wider topic of legalisation but they are few and far between. Would take a much wider spread of coverage across a wide spectrum of media for any such campaign to actually get off the ground, I suspect. But every little helps as they say :)

Wiki page here. Video uploaded here. Tis a classic - enjoy :)

"Mum you slut"! Poor lad. You can funnily enough see where he's coming from some of the time. Strange illness, many blinkers and twitchers suffer a far milder form. What became of him?

To return on thread, maybe PP you should write to Zigic, Blues' lanky striker. Fella looks like he's on morphine as well as human growth hormone.

If you want an "angle" maybe check out the 'charity corporations' that now run most of UK Drug Treatment services. Junkies for profit. See for yourself how they do it. You don't have to be fond of addicts to feel uneasy and have reservations about what they're up to. Once you find a way to interest the peops with the influence.

There have been three follow-up documentaries about John since the original. One just a coupla years ago but not seen that one. Knew a fella with Tourette's once. Used to find it kinda freaky, to be honest. Even though you know it's not under his control it's still somewhat odd when someone keeps calling you a cocksucker :D

He (fella I knew not John) was actually in the Marines, I think. Used to be anyway. Probably didn't get sent out on many reconnaissance operations, mind.

i find this a bit telling tho, see there are all those who use the h drought and social threads, but no one seems up for actually doing something, are people actually happy with this or ashamed or what?

Who says most junkies are self-obsessed, lazy fucks who can't see beyond their next bag? ;)

Alas but yes, PP and Shambles. I thought there's a lot of reply for so few views. But we've written half, you gotta larf. At least this moves the thread above ones containing gems like " a few retailers sell codeine linctus online " as the only hope for a not sourcing visiting American to get dope in London.

People are trawling the internet for fucking codeine linctus?

Hot damn. That is one sorry state.

Junkies.

Persist tho PP. Be charitable. Bad drugs, criminality and the pressure blinds them. They can't feel guilty but they act it. Needs a Florence Nightingale or Ray Charles to heal their eyes. Cunning link to Bag List. Or you can do something simpler like free Israel and Palestine

Last edited:
I asked my Gp for a Diamorphine script not that long ago, he has the license 2 precribe to addicts. Or did have? His answer was "i would if i could but......"
The thing that irks me is when he first took me on , after i was uncerimonusly discarded by the local agency , they advised him that he would get no support from them regarding my treatment for 6 months. They really tried to make him not take me on , he even put the phone on loudspeaker so i could hear what they were saying about me!
Since then the local service have become part of my "treatment" again with all the crap that comes with them.
What i'm trying to say is if i had asked my GP when he first took me on about the DM script, when the agencies wanted nowt to do with me . I would have had a decent chance seeing as i fitted the nhs criteria. But cos i was so thankfull for any script at the time i didn't take the opportunity to ask him as i was in real bad withdrawl and not thinking beyond the next hour.
Hindsight as they say....

right, part of my plan is that we must be in disguise, because we re so ashamed to be doing the dirty drug (not) but anyway, so i think we all look like morph, the little plasticine fella, remember him? ill be proper working on this next week, see its half term and my sons off school, but i will start doing somestuff

Morph was never a junky. His pasty-white mate (Chad?) definitely had The Look about him though.