• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Hamilton's Pharmacopeia season 3!

O.S. !!

i missed the episode. what was it about. the latest !! ♡

Its basically as advertised. Monotone Hamilton going to czechia for xenon, trying it, and doing nitrous oxide. Fiends.

Last edited:
He has a website and I think you can write to him. hamiltonmorris.com
yeah. I like i can write !

when me and my DOG get back from our winter excursion today. if we come back. i love my dog, so we will do our best.

I DEF will look him up.

YOU DA BOMB !!!

and HAM too. 😁

speaking of the weather. we have some heading our way. HEY .

Here's a report on xenon usage if anyone is curious about the substance more after watching Hamilton's episode about it. https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=114686
Despite the dark ending of that episode. I really think this substance has tremendous potential. I dont have any issue with realistic depictions of downsides of drugs but I have to admit I'm a little bit disappointed they didnt go into the the therapeutic aspects from a reputable source, not just the clinic ppl saying it cures cancer, more. They could have had someone who has taken it for pain too for variety , father rhsn just kooky ppl using it for spiritual purposes

Last edited:
In cyanobacteria, an inverted potassium pore underwent 100 million years of mutations in order to become a gated ionotropic receptor that 500 million years later would serve as the site of Xenon as anesthetic action.

You should never ever take Xenon alone, it's also important to monitor the oxygen . And at the same time the percentage of Xenon.

And then the business partner died probably from the muse or misuse of the respiration system and possibly Xenon overdose.

Run Hamilton. Run ! 😁

Great Series.

I think I have found another addiction.

I am sure my ADHD will take care of it, though.

I would love 💗 to binge watch all of Hamilton's series. Every single one. But unfortunately I get distracted from work I heed to be focusing on.
It is fun to have fun all of the time but have to balance it all out with life skills I suppose. 😁
Allot of times.

And I do like the balloon idea. And I always like the perspective of therapeutic purposes and treatments.

I actually didn't watch the first half but did watch the fun part.

I am so happy that Hamilton has his stuff together ALONG with being gifted with fantastic talent.

Always I appreciate great and wonderful recommendations.

I cannot get Current Events out of the matter at times. 😰🦄🐵

My problem with Hamilton is the way in which he increasingly and theatrically passes himself off as a "scientist" (as he was introduced in one episode) and chemist. It is a bit off-putting.

My problem with Hamilton is the way in which he increasing and theatrically passes himself off as a "scientist" (as he was introduced in one episode) and chemist. It is a bit off-putting.
thats one of my biggest issues with himself as i am a chemist and morris is not a chemist hes a kid with a rich daddy who did so much drugs in college he could not even pursue post graduate and did like a BA in arthnorpolgy with some science papers. He barley got through college it was just bank rolled having a 4 year party experince for him.

The only reason he even got his journalist job was his dad hooking him up his dad is famous. Morris earlier seasons when he goes into the rainforest was a bit cringe i felt he was a bit insensitive to the cultural background of the people and used them to get his drug fixes.

He has improved alot since those days back then he was really on alot of drugs getting bank rolled by his daddy. he looks healthier these days and now i like him more but the fact he keeps presenting himself as a chemist fucks me off.

He makes up alot of excuses aswell for not acutally going and been a researcher while claiming he is. He wants to present him self as a chemist but wont and get a masters or anything of the like in it.

And he did go and fix the toad episode so ill give him credit on his new season. But putting out a 5meo synthesis when actual chemists already knew about it is going to make it restricted and further restrict the supply of 5meo once DEA catches wind of it.

My problem with Hamilton is the way in which he increasingly and theatrically passes himself off as a "scientist" (as he was introduced in one episode) and chemist. It is a bit off-putting.
He didn't go to school. I will have to go check it out now.

He really does enjoy the field. He seems comfortable and confident in his element.

He is quite knowledgeable in his interests.
And his expansion of topics.

I would like to check out as much as possible and I will.
I am sure he still has a podcast too. So much less time with too much to do.😁

But yes, quite the trips he goes on. lool. ☺ <3

Hi guys. So when I saw Hamilton Morris inhaling xenon from a condom I thought maybe he was doing it mainly to be edgy. But someone on reddit said that condoms are safer than balloons in terms of hydrocarbons, have to be made to food grade standards, and as long as you was lubricants off are better. Is this true ?And I guess you can get non lubricated condoms?

Is there any scientific reason to think xenon could be toxic ? Besides being an asphyxiant I mean. Like causing neurotoxicity or depletion of any vitamins like nitrous does

Last edited:
Is there any scientific reason to think xenon could be toxic ? Besides being an asphyxiant I mean. Like causing neurotoxicity or depletion of any vitamins like nitrous does
It seems much cleaner than nitrous for sure.

nah xenon is pretty safe. Its neuroprotectice cardio protectice a noble gas inert in the atompshere so its safe for the earth aswell.

nah xenon is pretty safe. Its neuroprotectice cardio protectice a noble gas inert in the atompshere so its safe for the earth aswell.
Yeah I know that most studies show it to be not just safe but actively neuroprotective, that's why I love it. but idk if it's been studies for long term use or even much anecdotes of that, because of how expensive it is.

Hi guys. So when I saw Hamilton Morris inhaling xenon from a condom I thought maybe he was doing it mainly to be edgy. But someone on reddit said that condoms are safer than balloons in terms of hydrocarbons, have to be made to food grade standards, and as long as you was lubricants off are better. Is this true ? I take xenon somewhat regularly and occasionally nitrous oxide, all via balloon, I didnt think that was unsafe. And I guess you can get non lubricated condoms?

Where are you getting all the xenon? Are you the one stealing all the headlights in my neighborhood and harvesting the xenon 🤔

Where are you getting all the xenon? Are you the one stealing all the headlights in my neighborhood and harvesting the xenon 🤔

Check out his xenon thread, he goes into great detail (which btw copium great job on that thread) on his journey with this drug.

Copium I know you’ve been pretty down lately, well just remember your experimentation with xenon has been most appreciated by some here :)

-GC