• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Hamilton's Pharmacopeia season 3!

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member

A teaser episode for season 3 coming out in a few days!!!

I absolutely LOVE Hamilton and his show. Both entertaining AND educational!

If you haven't seen his show you should really check it out. Covers some really interesting drug related stuff, myths and history!

Last edited:
Hamilton Morris is on Facebook. His shows are downright hysterical.

I like the one featuring Steve Gill. He is one of the most, if not most, intelligent people I've chatted with. He knows everything chemistry and is a shame he got the fuzz and a sentence. With good efforts, we'll get you your lab notebooks one day.

I like the one featuring Steve Gill. He is one of the most, if not most, intelligent people I've chatted with. He knows everything chemistry and is a shame he got the fuzz and a sentence. With good efforts, we'll get you your lab notebooks one day.
Yeah I love all the episodes about the clandestine chemists. Jeez I love all the episodes. They're all amazing.

Last edited:
@SnafuInTheVoid Darrell Lamair Casey Hardison. Yeah I have his lsd recipe. 😊

That was probably my favorite episode. In my opinion those guys are true hero’s. Darrell is such an interesting guy.

I like them cuz they got a bit of that outlaw attitude to em, a roughness, that you don’t find with some of other famous illicit chemists.

Casey is just a foolish badass, probably got balls the size of grapefruit with the shit he’s pulled. That said I think we can probably only imagine what that dudes life has been like, that picture of him near naked working in the lab says it all lol.

-GC

I think with the psychedelic renaissance we could see the reemergence of Casey and Steve. Steven would be my pick for drug czar. @G_Chem

I loved his season 1 and 2. Can't wait to watch season 3!!

All the chemists need to start making boat loads of 5meo dmt with the hamilton synthesis he showed which is fully uncontrolled. 5 meo will be the true psychedelic revolution as word gets out there its the one way ticket to acutal enlightenment that doesn;t just fade off like other psychedelics

Steve Gill is the smartest man I’ve ever talked to.

Much respect for the new Toad episode. I like how he is trying to correct his journalistic mistakes to the best of his ability.

-GC