• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Halcion-Little blue pills

Sorry 2c that was not directed at you, it was directed at tripman

I was scripted 12 mgs alpraz, 120 diaz and 2mg flunitraz a day before i'd ever tried triazolam, it took several grams to get me down and wasn't a viable prescription.

I do however wish you luck in solving your dillema :)

by sever anxiety i mean becoming sooo frustrated with anything that it feels like im going to explode, it seems like i can litraly feel any noise surging its way through my skull and every hair on my body pricking up one by one, my muscles become so tense its painfull and my thought process becomes incredibly cloudy.....

re the noise thing... totally know that feeling. Like you might be lying in bed on a sat morning trying to sleep in and every noise just cuts into you like a razor.... the dude next door starting his boat up.... the dog barking like crazy down stairs in the super echo-y hallway in your super echo-y house..... the land-line ringing (who the fuck calls a landline these days?).... etc etc. And each minute you try to hold off and sleep in your anxiety is just building, and building, and building.

Fucking hate that. I usually experience that when I have withdrawals (even slight withdrawals) from some sort of opiate use. Trying to ignore whatever shitty physical stuff Im feeling is what kick-starts the aforementioned anxiety. When you feel fatigued and super unrested knowing that you really just need to sleep but you cant because the merry-go-round thats now playing in your head feels like its literally causing your torso to over heat... damn. Its nasty. Anyone else ever notice that? Like not necessarily only with opioid withdrawals (although CERTAINLY with withdrawals), maybe its a kinda humid/hot day and you manage to get comfortable and not overheat or start sweating.... then your internal bullshit will kick-in and all of sudden its like suddenly youre hot as fuck. Im sure theres some connection there... its happened to me too often.

Anyway I totally agree with the posts above that mentioned exercise. I know everyone knows it by now by damn does it make a difference..... it might not last all day but even for that post-exercise endorphin rush its worth it. Allows you to relax and take your mind off shit... if only for a little while. But sometimes thats enough to remind you how it feels not to be riding a mental roller-coaster all day and you can 'get back' to that headspace during the day (with practice).

Do any of you have trouble with motor co-ordination like sometimes i will be walking and misjudge where objects are in the way such as door frames and have to swerve my body at the very last second? I am also very sensitive to light and sound.

Do any of you have trouble with motor co-ordination like sometimes i will be walking and misjudge where objects are in the way such as door frames and have to swerve my body at the very last second? I am also very sensitive to light and sound.

I kinda do in relation to benzo use. Or usually when my benzos have run out (usually alpraz) Ill notice that my hand/arm movements are really lazy. Like Ill reach to pick up something off the bench and unintentionally bump my hand into the side of the bench lol. Maybe it happens when Im using benzos too but I just dont notice it.

Halcion is hard as fuck to get, isn't it? I mean the only Chemist that sells the shit is Chemist Warehouse, I think...

wow no wonder they didnt do a great deal! out of interest are you still taking the above mentioned? if not how did you find comming off that much? ive never been scripted alpraz, and dont realy intend on abusing benzos but i hear alpraz is veerrrrrry abusable, to the extent the my dr even has signs on every wall of his office stating in big bold letters "this practice DOES NOT prescrib alprazolam/Xanax". ive wondered if it would be helpfull with my anxiety when it becomes realy sever but have never bothered asking him for any, i do take alepam for anxiety but i dont realy enjoy waking the next day and thinking FUCK! did i realy do/say that lol....how does alpraz compare in terms of sedation compared to triazolam?

I am actually benzo free currently. I have an RX for alprazolam and triazolam for emergencies but I rarely take it.

It took me four months to get off completely, starting with a 20mg clonazepam and 300mg lyrica taper.

Ahh, that always blows my mind man. Are doses in that range common? How many docs are willing to go so high?

So basically from the doctors point of view it must have been a case of "well, this is gonna fuck you up long-term, but in order to function day to day this is what you need..." ?

Dont wanna high jack the thread so Ill leave it at that. No more Qs.... Im sure weve seen enough anxiety/benzo threads around here ;)

Not many doctors are willing to go that high and they are in no way common. I was sectioned into psychiatric institutions 7 times in 1 year and my doses just kept being upped.

Halcion is hard as fuck to get, isn't it? I mean the only Chemist that sells the shit is Chemist Warehouse, I think...

Any chemist can get it in stock, but no chemist will keep a supply. You have to get them to order it in specially.

thaks for all the replys guys-very helpfull, and good on ya tripman for goin benzo free, i havent taken triazolam for the past4-5 nights but i caved in the wee hours of thismorning cos i knew id better get some sleep before work lol...oh and with regards to halcion being realy hard to get-the first pharmacy i went to had 1 bottle in stock, but for some reason the pharmacist tiped the tabs out onto the counter and counted them all lol-dunno why haha, prob wasnt a good idear going on the size of them cos they went everyware lol but hey thats their prob not mine. thanks again!

Not many doctors are willing to go that high and they are in no way common. I was sectioned into psychiatric institutions 7 times in 1 year and my doses just kept being upped.

What sort of head space were you rockin at the time? If you dont mind me asking. If you dont wanna go there thats cool.... just curious. Was it basically a 24/7 panic attack type thing?

Do any of you have trouble with motor co-ordination like sometimes i will be walking and misjudge where objects are in the way such as door frames and have to swerve my body at the very last second?

I assume you mean this happens while on benzos, not just generally. If so, yes I have that problem too. The first couple of hours after clonazepam kicks in I find I'm a bit wobbly and I definitely won't drive until equilibrium has well and truly settled in a few hours later. This is off-topic, but I often end up with mystery bruises after a heavy MXE session because it makes me wobbly but less sensitive to pain when I crash into things!

As for sleeping, I'm sorry that I can't comment on the Halcion. Having trouble sleeping is horrible and not easy to fix. Obviously, any pills will be good short term only. But have you heard of, or tried, etizolam at all? It's a short-medium acting thienodiazepine that I've found useful for getting to sleep without being too fogged out the following morning. I find it stronger than temazepam but not overly abusable like some benzos (your mileage may vary with this, of course).