• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Had an incident with a runner…

Cártel de Jalisco Nueva Generación ; Taking torture, dismemberment and beheading to a whole new level.

As I have followed the various cartels behavior for the last couple of decades, I have to say....these guys running the show down in Mexico are the most ruthless bunch of "humans" I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot. And granted, I get that with all of the cameras floating around these days, every bad thing you can think of has been captured on video and if not, they'll get to it. But man...when you see what these guys are doing to other human beings it really is something else. And not only that, these guys seem to think nothing of butchering people alive and laughing while they do it. Literally.

I know all these guys are protecting a business model and will not allow anyone to interfere with it, but shit, man. This level of ruthlessness and violence is really something else. And all for drugs and money. And they keep getting increasingly more sadistic with each generation of cartels. At this point, you basically have military grade protection and weapons and to say that these guys do not play is the understatement of the century. And CJNG, according to reports, was running about 1000 meth labs and many, many Fentanyl labs as well, and they are only one cartel, albeit the kings of Mexico for the time being, leaving out Sinaloa who does control more of Mexico than they do, and they are not alone, of course. but CJNG pride themselves in being brutal and basically running psychological operations a la the Phoenix Program in Vietnam where the killing was all about mutilating and murdering people and making sure the word gets out. They, like most other cartels, also have deep connections in Central and South America and import tons of cocaine from there as well. Talk about cornering the market. Makes you realize how lucrative the drug trade really is. Mexico is nothing if not a complete Narco-state run by the cartels in one way or another. And to know that the vast majority of the hundreds of billions of dollars in cash will never return to America.

Anyway, sorry for the diversion but your comment made me think of what I have been seeing for such a long time pertaining to cartel behavior. It is beyond insane at this time and will only get darker. There is no other place to go than...darker.
Have you seen what the cartels do to rival sicarios? Even the live dismemberment isn't enough, they have to riddle the body parts with M16 bullets.

Did you guys see that video of the cartel eating the rival cartel members heart while the guy was alive ? Then I think he offered the guy a piece of his own heart…

Did you guys ever go to liveleak or allthegore, or nowadays theync or whatever random gore site and watch all the fucked up videos to give yourself a “dose of reality” as I like to call it… we live in such a soft society it’s crazy to watch a video from Africa of a village beating and burning a guy to death

Did you guys ever go to liveleak or allthegore, or nowadays theync or whatever random gore site and watch all the fucked up videos to give yourself a “dose of reality” as I like to call it… we live in such a soft society it’s crazy to watch a video from Africa of a village beating and burning a guy to death
i go to crazyshit, unbelievable things to behold, and def can put things in perspective on suffering

i use to sing that as a child, even had a dog named beaner , erm um ahhhhh she liked beans,,,,,,,id scream her name in a park in lawndale, not to smart , but some low riders tossed her , i took her and the name fit,yeah beans thats it, not racist at all

i go to crazyshit, unbelievable things to behold, and def can put things in perspective on suffering
crazyshit is the best , now that bestgore got taken away, check it out, especially extreme content, its a funny place too,perfect for guys, well many

crazyshit is the best , now that bestgore got taken away, check it out, especially extreme content, its a funny place too,perfect for guys, well many
I don’t go to those sites much, maybe a couple times a year tbh, but now I go to theync when feel I need a lesson in how the world works in most countries

The first gore video I ever saw besides the faces of death videos, which turned out to be fake, was the beheading of that Russian solder, the one where the afghan guys foot is on his head…the sounds the guy makes are horrifying, saw that when I was 14, traumatized me for a long time, that was when I realized how fucked up the world can be

The first gore video I ever saw besides the faces of death videos, which turned out to be fake, was the beheading of that Russian solder, the one where the afghan guys foot is on his head…the sounds the guy makes are horrifying, saw that when I was 14, traumatized me for a long time, that was when I realized how fucked up the world can be
Back when bestgore was online, I saw an extremely disturbing beheading video filmed somewhere in the middle east

The knife must not have been very sharp because about halfway through, I saw vomit start spewing out

At first it didn't really bother me but later on during benzo withdrawal that image kept repeating in my head...thank god after 6 nights without sleep I got a fat shot of haldol!

Back when bestgore was online, I saw an extremely disturbing beheading video filmed somewhere in the middle east

The knife must not have been very sharp because about halfway through, I saw vomit start spewing out

At first it didn't really bother me but later on during benzo withdrawal that image kept repeating in my head...thank god after 6 nights without sleep I got a fat shot of haldol!
The one that starts out with the guys foot on his head ?

I don’t go to those sites much, maybe a couple times a year tbh, but now I go to theync when feel I need a lesson in how the world works in most countries
same havent been to crazyshit in 6 mo or so, use to go most days, always into horror and gore but seeing the real deal up close began to rot my brain with negative images, maybe im getting old,,,,,,dunno, or maybe i dont wanna see a man legs chain sawed alive and beaten with his own leg

Savages

even they know words cant harm
thats just for libtards

Last edited:
Savages

even they know words cant harm
thats just for libtards
That’s what’s kind of funny to me, people will act like you waked them with a machete for saying something mean..it’s like, you do realize in other countries people get waked with machetes every day over nothing

I will say tho, some of the most disturbing videos come out of India and China
Don't even remind me about those traffic and factory videos.

Knew someone got their house raided by some asian crips because some dumbass stole a fair amount of weight from them then brought it to his house. The thief was gone by the time they got there and they ended up not harming my friend. Said they were looking up his nose with flashlights though. Dude who stole the drugs is now serving a very long sentence for the worst of the worst possible crimes; the type that'd get you mutilated in prison.

Have you seen what the cartels do to rival sicarios? Even the live dismemberment isn't enough, they have to riddle the body parts with M16 bullets.
Oh, yes. It's gotten to a place and time where you just have to call what they do to other humans, evil. I am not tied to any religious belief system and am not making any kind of morality play. It is just inhumane on a whole new level. I know what humans are capable of, and I try not to pass judgment, but yes...I have seen the sadistic and systematic torture imposed on people that requires one to redefine brutality. These guys are literally skinning people alive, drawing and quartering them, cutting them into pieces and intentionally taking their sweet time. It is just horrifying to watch, and I am a very compassionate and empathic person, so it really breaks my heart to see such things happen to people. These are the same guys who will slaughter 20 or 30 people, after torturing and mutilating, and deliver them to various places to send a message, which is quite clear. And sadly, there are new Narco videos posted regularly while these wars among various cartels are fought, because they want everyone to see and be petrified by it. I have seen lots of horrible shit in my time and I will say that these behaviors that these guys so casually engage in are literally the stuff of your worst nightmare. I will say that if you ever find yourself in the presence of these people and have "wronged" them, you know what is coming. And they go out of there way to sadistically torture you and make it last as long as possible. If they only cut their throats it would be a blessing, but that is usually the last thing they do after they have inflicted grave and horrifying torture. And like any organization who needs to get out a message, they use social media and the power of the internet to spread their propaganda to to make sure that "if we get our hands on you, this is what you have to look forward to."

It really is the stuff of nightmares, and you simply must question the humanity of anyone who, without reservation, tortures and butchers humans. Sadly, it's always been this way to one degree or another, and for many reasons we cannot cover here, the world is becoming an ever darker, violent and inhumane place.

It all makes me feel pretty goddamn dirty for sending them half my income every week...