• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Had an incident with a runner…

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
So a couple weeks ago I had a incident with one of the Mexicans runner…long story short he drops a couple bags and accuses me of trying to grab them,, when I clearly didn’t, and was talking all kinds of shit about his he’s gonna beat my ass. So I told him to shut up and stop acting like a little bitch, shit go heated and ultimately he tryd to hit me with his car since I was on foot, so he misses his first attempt to hit me I told him to get out of the car like a man instead of trying to hit me with a car like a highschool girl, this pissed him off so he goes down the street and starts driving at me at like 60 mph, so I grabbed my bike and got behind a wall and as he was passing by I hurled the bike into his windshield….naturally he sped off like a bitch after that

Bro if there is one thing I learned about cartel connected guys is NOT to fuck with them. Even if that guy was a bitch his friends probably are not.

Keep an eye out for a black truck or SUV with tinted windows...

"legit Mexicans" 😂

How you know their cousin ain't with the cartel?
Good point, but I been dealing with the boss for years…I called him after the incident and he was just like “ehhh we no want drama” and i just told him we never had a problem till this new runner came around acting like tony Montana

You did well, at the end of the day you are the customer, cartel or not… It’s your money they want. Like any drug dealer, don’t let them walk all over you.

-GC
Exactly, I haven’t called him since, mainly cause I’m back on the pod extract after a binge, but also cause I told him I’m not picking up from that guy anymore and to let me know when he gets a new driver, guarantee when he looks at his monthly that driver is gone, or atleast rotated to a different part of town

So a couple weeks ago I had a incident with one of the Mexicans runner…long story short he drops a couple bags and accuses me of trying to grab them,, when I clearly didn’t, and was talking all kinds of shit about his he’s gonna beat my ass. So I told him to shut up and stop acting like a little bitch, shit go heated and ultimately he tryd to hit me with his car since I was on foot, so he misses his first attempt to hit me I told him to get out of the car like a man instead of trying to hit me with a car like a highschool girl, this pissed him off so he goes down the street and starts driving at me at like 60 mph, so I grabbed my bike and got behind a wall and as he was passing by I hurled the bike into his windshield….naturally he sped off like a bitch after that

Wow, I hope you would avoid reacting that way if you didn't know the guy's boss. Sounds like a recipe for getting disappeared or at least getting your ass kicked.

Wow, I hope you would avoid reacting that way if you didn't know the guy's boss. Sounds like a recipe for getting disappeared or at least getting your ass kicked.

Cártel de Jalisco Nueva Generación ; Taking torture, dismemberment and beheading to a whole new level.

As I have followed the various cartels behavior for the last couple of decades, I have to say....these guys running the show down in Mexico are the most ruthless bunch of "humans" I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot. And granted, I get that with all of the cameras floating around these days, every bad thing you can think of has been captured on video and if not, they'll get to it. But man...when you see what these guys are doing to other human beings it really is something else. And not only that, these guys seem to think nothing of butchering people alive and laughing while they do it. Literally.

I know all these guys are protecting a business model and will not allow anyone to interfere with it, but shit, man. This level of ruthlessness and violence is really something else. And all for drugs and money. And they keep getting increasingly more sadistic with each generation of cartels. At this point, you basically have military grade protection and weapons and to say that these guys do not play is the understatement of the century. And CJNG, according to reports, was running about 1000 meth labs and many, many Fentanyl labs as well, and they are only one cartel, albeit the kings of Mexico for the time being, leaving out Sinaloa who does control more of Mexico than they do, and they are not alone, of course. but CJNG pride themselves in being brutal and basically running psychological operations a la the Phoenix Program in Vietnam where the killing was all about mutilating and murdering people and making sure the word gets out. They, like most other cartels, also have deep connections in Central and South America and import tons of cocaine from there as well. Talk about cornering the market. Makes you realize how lucrative the drug trade really is. Mexico is nothing if not a complete Narco-state run by the cartels in one way or another. And to know that the vast majority of the hundreds of billions of dollars in cash will never return to America.

Anyway, sorry for the diversion but your comment made me think of what I have been seeing for such a long time pertaining to cartel behavior. It is beyond insane at this time and will only get darker. There is no other place to go than...darker.

Last edited:
Lol , wow I guess trying to do things inconspicuously went out the window for both of you’s ,did the bike survive to ride another day or did you just leave it be….

Let's just hope you die happy... 🙂
I’m not worried at all, I already talked to guy and everything’s cool, they go through cars like crazy, he just won’t be able to sell that one for as much as he would have. I should have mentioned me n that driver have gotten into it before but just words, and I told the guy if he talks shot to me again it gonna be a problem, and there was a problem

In the end these fuckers are ruthless but beyond all else they are greedy. Your money does talk, and the more people that take that power back the better chance we have of actually getting what we want (aka good drugs at reasonable price and circumstances.)

Also they tend to kill their own, why they gonna kill white folks that pay for their drugs? Who would they sell to? The only way you get killed white is if you REALLY fuck up or owe money that’s becoming obvious you’ll never pay. But OP sounds like a loyal long term customer with certain rights IMO.

-GC

In the end these fuckers are ruthless but beyond all else they are greedy. Your money does talk, and the more people that take that power back the better chance we have of actually getting what we want (aka good drugs at reasonable price and circumstances.)

Also they tend to kill their own, why they gonna kill white folks that pay for their drugs? Who would they sell to? The only way you get killed white is if you REALLY fuck up or owe money that’s becoming obvious you’ll never pay. But OP sounds like a loyal long term customer with
Yea I been a customer much longer then the runner been driving for him, but I know these arnt cartel connected Mexicans, he may buy his shit from a cartel but they arnt gonna put a spotlight on themselves over a customers driver having a problem. Things are different in the states they prefer to stay out of the spotlight

idk man, I wouldn't get so comfortable with the "customer is always right" mentality in the drug game

personally if I had a scuffle like that... I would stop buying from that dealer

street karma always comes back

I've never been good enough friends with a dealer to escape a situation like that with no repercussion

My dealer is from Mexico and gets supplied by a fellow countryman who receives multi-kilo consignments, but when we were talking about CJNG and El Mencho, he was pretty adamant that there are no "real" cartel members up here, only affiliates, and that they'd never act even remotely the same way they do in Mexico, it would attract too much heat.

there are no "real" cartel members up here, only affiliates,
cartel affiliated people are no less dangerous, in fact, they're the really dangerous ones, no powerful cartel member will wield out their justice with their own hands

the Italian mafia only had a handful of real members, but the power of 10,000 men

affiliates do the dirty work

also, I disagree that there are no cartel members in the US... maybe no high ranking members, sure