• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Guys: The longest you've gone without orgasm?

GUYS: What is the longest you have gone without an orgasm?

• 1 day or less

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 1 to 3 days

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • a little less than a week

Votes: 40 33.6%
  • about a month

Votes: 44 37.0%
  • a few months

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • a year or more

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
I'm going to say a month, but it was probably more like two or three months. It was when I was seventeen or eighteen and my first girlfriend broke my heart... who feels up to masturbating or getting some when you've got a broken heart?

I think it was like 2 weeks or so when i was on effexor ages ago. I remember being fucking livid at the fact i couldn't cum and it turned me off anti-depressants for years.

I'm not sure, maybe 2-3 weeks at most. Nowadays if I'm not getting any pussy I'll usually rub one out at least every 2 days, sometimes more frequently.
The longest I've gone without sex was a good half year. Once you get past the initial phase it's not so bad; I've found that the craving for sex after long periods of celibacy (which people claim "drives them insane") is nowhere as bad as the initial withdrawals!

Right now I'm forced to live in a situation where I see my girlfriend maybe once to three times to month, on weekends, and obviously we spend a large portion of that time in the sack. Whenever we separate I'm uncontrollably horny and can't stop thinking about her! I never have time to get used to it, either, cause just before I feel like I've overcome the obsession temporarily we're at it again.

i went 6 months without any orgasms it fucking suckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed but he couldnt make me orgasm longest six months of my fucking life.

im supprised people went more than a month, I always thought after 2 weeks ull start getting wet dreams.
im sure for most epople who went more than a month, there was something wrong, either on drugs or depressed.

i went 6 months without any orgasms it fucking suckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed but he couldnt make me orgasm longest six months of my fucking life.
its no ones job to make you cum. 'he couldnt make me orgasm'. Pfft. No one can make you do anything. I find that i cant usualyl make a girl cum if shes not fully into it. Far more mental than physical, and it takes TWO PEOPLE TO TANGO.

Why does the poll jump from less than a week to a month? What if it's between 1-4 weeks?

I agree with you^^ pegasus.... Usually I can go 2 or 3 weeks without choking the chicken and then I start to notice little differences. They are kinda hard to describe, but hear it goes: I feel like I have more energy/stamina, testosterone builds and I can't help but feel like girls are checking me out, and I feel better about my physique.

Usually I cave in when I start having vivid sex dreams, where I wake up right before I'm about to bust a load.

some of you guys fucking amaze me... months to a year like how do you not fuck/mature thattttttttttt long.

when i was on lexapro it killed my sex drive to but since ive been off i cant go a week without doin it

Even with a dead sex drive...I'll make myself do it at least once a week. It's bad for your prostate if you let it get all backed up. And yes...my sex drive has flat-lined lmfao...240 trams/month, 180 gabapentins, 90 flexerils, seroquel when needed for sleep. It might take more than an hour to get it to go...but I ain't getting blue balls...fuck that...

i once suffered a scrotal hematoma and couldnt have a orgasm for about a month.

that just sounds like pure hell...how did you suffer from that? only hematoma I ever had was in my eye...

wanna see?

NSFW:
Photo0004.jpg

I am currently undertaking a 3 month hiatus deliberately for various reasons. Currently in week 2, lost count of the exact day. I think it is 2 weeks exactly today actually. Had so many close-calls with wet dreams over the past week.

Update: It's been almost 7.5 months since my last orgasm. I had an unintentional one June 1st 2012. I'm feeling, well... ripe.

6-7months while in the depths of heroin addiction... who needs an orgasm when you got a rush.

From the time I started masturbating to completion, which was around 14/15 - The longest I can recall is the 5 weeks I took to be completely celibate in the springtime last year.