• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Guys does this sound like a good price for a nude handjob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
32dbrf.jpg

Ahhhhhh I been to a few of them you mentioned. Worst was Gotham city, even after all the bad feedback I'd read about it I still went but I was horny as fuck coming into daylight from the night before..receptionist was pushy..was expensive..and after all the introductions they said only one girl was available..what the fuck?

They were available when they came out for the intros, but then quickly decided that they did not want to deal with you.

Perhaps you should reflect on your behaviour, and the way you present and interact with other people.

They were available when they came out for the intros, but then quickly decided that they did not want to deal with you.

Perhaps you should reflect on your behaviour, and the way you present and interact with other people.
I've never had that happen at other brothels. It's just Gotham city...it's shit

Yep masturbating is free and you'll get the job done even better most likely.
Yeah I know bisexual and gay men who would pay male or female prostitutes to masturbate them or suck them while they wore a condom. It does not seem worth it, and the prostitutes are not attracted to their clients but just want the clients' money.

I have never been to a prostitute and it is not something I would personally do. I have met men and women who were prostitutes but oftentimes they were basically homeless or had hard drug addictions, and needed money for drugs or to prevent becoming homeless. The prostitutes I have known socially worked in countries and cities where prostitution is legal, or tolerated.

That's not how you give yourself a stranger... You have to get your hand to go numb first.

Status
Not open for further replies.